It is easy to see why Airtel routers rate among the most sought after routers in Nigeria today. Apart from the fact that the Airtel network is largely reliable, their data bundle packages are attractive and relatively inexpensive. The introduction of the 4G router network has further boosted their popularity among the people, thanks to faster internet connectivity and smoother configuration.
In this post, we will take a look at how much Airtel 4G routers go for in the current market. We will also consider the various types of data bundles available and their prices. Let’s get started.
Prices of Airtel 4G Router in Nigeria
The market for Airtel 4G router has risen over the past months. You can walk into any Airtel to purchase the router for N25,000. However, if you are buying the 4G router outside Airtel shops and outlets, it could cost more. You should expect to buy it between N25,000 and N30,000 depending on where you are buying it from. Outside various Airtel stores and outlets across the country, they are available for purchase in phone and router stores. For ease, one can also order the router online via various e-commerce channels.
The Airtel 4G router comes bundled with 100 GB data which is valid for the first 30 days after activating the router. The router allows connection to up to 32 Wi-Fi enabled devices all at once. The latest models include a WPS push button which further allows ease connectivity.
Airtel Router Bundles and Prices
Airtel has been appreciated for their data bundle plan over the years. As expected, the Airtel 4G router allows for various types of bundle plans and they vary in prices and duration. These bundles are specially designed for routers to offer amazingly fast internet experience in locations that have 4G coverage.
It should also be noted that these bundles are specially locked to the Airtel router on 4G connectivity, which indicates that the bundles would not be active in areas that do not have 4G coverage.
Airtel bundles are available for purchase for as low as N1, 000 and as high as N100, 000, depending on the data and the duration. Here are the Airtel Bundles available on the Airtel 4G Router.
Airtel Router Plans
- 15 GB Plan – N5, 000 (Valid for 30 days)
- 25 GB Plan – N8, 000 (Valid for 30 days)
- 40 GB Plan – N10, 000 (Valid for 30 days)
- 75 GB Plan – N15, 000 (Valid for 30 days)
- 120 GB Plan – N20, 000 (Valid for 30 days)
- 200 GB Plan – N30, 000 (Valid for 30 days)
- 280 GB Plan – N36, 000 (Valid for 30 days)
- 400 GB Plan – N50, 000 (Valid for 90 days)
- 500 GB Plan – N60, 000 (Valid for 120 days)
- 1 TB Plan – N100, 000 (Valid for 365 days)
Router Booster Plans
- 2 GB Plan – N1, 000 (Same validity as the Main Bundle)
- 6 GB Plan – N2, 000 (Same validity as the Main Bundle)
- 10 GB Plan – N3, 000 (Same validity as the Main Bundle)
Ultra Plans (Mi-Fi and Routers Only)
- 40 GB + 250 MB daily upon exhausting main bundle – Ultra N10, 000 (Valid for 30 days)
- 75 GB + 500 MB daily upon exhausting main bundle – Ultra N15, 000 (Valid for 30 days)
- 120 GB + 1 GB daily upon exhausting main bundle – Ultra N20, 000 (Valid for 30 days)
Airtel 4G Router: Things You Will Like About The Router
While the chief purpose of a router is to connect multiple networks and forward packets intended for either its own networks or other networks, an excellent router is also judge based on other criteria. Airtel 4G router is one of the very best in the market today and they stand among the most popular. Here are some of the things you will surely like about the router.
Great Range of Signal: Airtel has been widely appreciated for its standout range and strength of signals. This has made the 4G router a great fit for a large room with various computer systems, provided it does not exceed the maximum number of devices as stated. The connectivity is smooth and configuration is amazing. Some have complained though, that the network is way fast when connected to a limited number for devices.
Flexible Data Bundles: This is another fact to appreciate with Airtel. As stated in the previous sections, Airtel offers various bundles that vary in prices and data. You can subscribe as low as N1, 000, and as high as N100, 000 depending on your budget and what you have to do with the router.
Easy to Configure: Usually, some routers can be quite difficult to configure and might even require a technical expert to fix it. The Airtel 4G router, however, is in a class of its own in terms of ease of configuration. They are very easy to set up and do not even require any technical expertise to set it up. You can easily follow the steps as highlighted in the leaflet and you are good to go.
Durable: Another thing to consider when buying a router is durability. You can be confident with the Airtel 4G router as they are durable and can be used for a long period. Provided the routers are maintained well, you should not have a problem with it. If you do, you can always return the router to any Airtel outlet near you.
- Soldering Iron Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Power Bank Price in Nigeria (2021)
- Studio Microphone Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Oraimo 20,000 mAh Power Bank Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Plastic ID Card Printer Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Bluetooth Wireless Earpiece Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- TP Link Routers & Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- 48-Port Switch Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Manual Changeover Switch Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- 10 Cheapest MiFi Devices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Hair Dryer Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Airtel 4G Router Price in Nigeria (June 2021)