Most households are turning to plastic chairs these days. You will also find plastic chairs in offices, hotels, parties, churches, and several other places. One type of plastic chair that is pretty common is the armless plastic chair.
How much do armless plastic chairs cost in Nigeria? This question is pretty common these days and we will provide you with an answer in this post. We will also discuss other information about plastic furniture.
Prices of Armless Plastic Chairs in Nigeria
There are different types of armless plastic chairs on the market. We have the very common ones that you find in rental services. These ones are mostly used in parties, churches, and other kinds of social gatherings. We also have the more sophisticated types that help to improve your décor. Some of these include plastic stools, foldable plastic chairs, and many more.
Finding out the prices of these items can be quite difficult. We understand this and took the pains of handling the task on your behalf. After our survey, we came up with the list of products and prices below:
- Foldable plastic chair (white): N23,290 – N27,000
- Foldable plastic chair (2-in-1, blue color): N57,000 – N60,000
- Foldable plastic chair with writing pad: N18,300 – N21,000
- Eleganza style chair: N11,000 – N13,000
- Eleganza diamond armless chair: N7,800 – N9,000
- KGM Achievers Chair: N6,100 – N7,250
- Fuji Armless Chair: N3,800 – N5,000
- Bright Gloss ABS Plastic 360° Adjustable Bar Stool-White (set Of 2): N43,800 – N50,000
- EAMES INSPIRED EIFFEL DSR PLASTIC CHAIR WHITE: N18,000 – N20,000
- Habitat Tam Tam Plastic Stool: N3,800 – N5,000
- Strong Stackable Plastic Chair – Blue In Dozen (12): N66,000 – N73,000
- Tam Tam Plastic Fancy Stool – Grey: N8,900 – N9,600
- Malibu Rattan Design Plastic Chair – Black – Set Of 2: N37,000 – N40,000
- Foldable Mobile Plastic Chair- White (Heavy Duty): N16,500 – N21,000
- Strong Children/Baby Plastic Chair: N6,000 – N7,000
- JACKSON RESTAURANT PLASTIC CHAIR WHITE: N80,000 – N85,000
- Children’s Plastic Garden Or Inside Table And Chairs Set: N26,000 – N29,000
- Contemporary Design Plastic Top Bar Stool With Beechwood Legs – Black: N37,650 – N39,000
- Children/Kids Plastic Relaxation Studying And Feeding Chair: N6,500 – N7,500
Note that these prices can change at any time due to several factors. Some of these factors include location, vendor, and market forces. With this out of the way, let’s discuss further about plastic furniture.
Advantages of Plastic Furniture
Plastic furniture is becoming increasingly popular in homes and offices. There are several reasons for this including the wide variety of designs and their affordability. Asides from this, plastic chairs tend to fit into different décor styles. In this section, we will show you a few advantages of plastic furniture.
No one wants to invest in furniture several times a year. Plastic furniture presents you with durability that protects your investment. When you purchase plastic furniture made from premium materials, you are rest assured that it will last. They can handle the huge weight and also environmental changes.
Protection from termites
One of the major challenges with wooden furniture is that they are prone to termite attacks. This is not the case with plastic furniture. With this type of furniture, you don’t have to worry about termites or any other kind of insect attack. What this implies is that they stand the test of time and you can enjoy your investment for several years.
Storing plastic furniture is far easier than storing any other kind of furniture. You can either fold them or simply stack them over each other. This way, you can conserve a lot of real estate in your home or establishment. It also makes it easier if you are running a rental service. Now, you don’t have to worry about storing up your furniture.
One of the biggest advantages of plastic furniture is its affordability. These items are far more affordable than their wooden counterparts. What this means is that even if you are on a budget, you can still afford plastic furniture. Despite being so affordable, they still look really attractive.
Disadvantages of plastic furniture
While plastic furniture has several advantages, they also have a few disadvantages. Here are a few of them:
- People still consider plastic furniture inferior because they are more affordable.
- They have a shorter lifespan than high-quality wood furniture.
- Plastic furniture is non-biodegradable.
- Plastic furniture emits harmful fumes even though we don’t perceive them.