Bismid creams are among the most sought after creams in Nigeria today. The brand has not only established itself as a go-to brand in the cosmetic industry, but they have also been appreciated for their consistency. They manufacture various kinds of creams, soaps, scrubs, perfumes, and many other cosmetic products. They are majorly known though, for their whitening creams.
In this post, we will take a look at some of the brand’s creams available for purchase in Nigeria today and how much the creams go for.
Prices of Bismid Creams in Nigeria
Bismid rates among the bestsellers when it comes to whitening creams. They have established themselves as a strong force in the skincare industry, and their creams have particularly caught the attention of many. Here are some of their most in-demand products and how much they go for in the current market.
- Bismid Cosmetics Extra Smooth Shirley – From N5,000
- Bismid Half Cast Whitening Facial Toner – 150 ml –From N7,000
- Bismid Cosmetics Face Toner 100 ml – From N3, 500
- Bismid Egyptian Magic White Body Lotion 300 ml – From N13,500
- Bismid Cosmetics Perfect Firming And Extra Whitening Lotion 500 ml – From N17,000
- Bismid Egyptian Half Cast Whitening Body Milk 500 ml – From N17,000
- Bismid Shea Glow Recovery Cream 200 grams –From N8,000
- Bismid Cosmetics Glutathione Whitening Facial Toner 120 ml – From N7,000
- Bismid Face Cream – From N5,000
- Bismid Dark Thigh Cream 25 g – From N5,000
- Bismid Super Bleaching Milk Bubble Bath 1000 ml – From N7,000
- Bismid Cosmetics Intensive Whitening Cream 200 ml – From N9,500
- Bismid Cosmetics 24 Karat (k) Gold Facial Whitening Soap 150 g – From N5,500
- Bismid Cosmetics Extra White And Firming Bath – 1000 ml – From N7,000
- Bismid Moisture Repair Cream 500 g – From N9,500
- Bismid Multi-action Skin Whitening Serum 50 ml – From N6, 500
- Bismid Skin Glowing Milk Bath 250 ml – From N13, 000
- Bismid Exfoliating Whitening Body Scrub 500 g – From N7, 500
- Bismid Vitamin C Facial Cleanser Refine Skin Texture 150 ml – From N7,000
- Bismid Cosmetics Kojic & Glutathione Extra Whitening Night Face Cream – 80 g – From N13,000
- Skin Whitening Cream Arbutin And Kojic Acid – 280 ml – From N11,000
- Bismid Cosmetics Clarifying Acne Toner 250 ml – From N5,000
- Bismid Cosmetics Organic Milk Coconut Whitening Scrub 700 g – From N5,500
- Bismid Cosmetics Fast Action Glowing Cream – 200 ml – From N8,500
- Bismid Remedy Skin Repairing Cream – 150 ml – From N5,000
- Bismid Instant Whitening Lotion – 250 ml – From N12,000
- Bismid Orange Extra WHITE And Firming Bath – 1000 ml – From N12,800
- Bismid Butter Glow Chocolate Cream 200 g – From N9,000
- Bismid Dark Knuckle Cream –From N8,000
- Bismid Radiant Glow Super Whitening Body Oil 100 ml – From N10,000
- Bismid Instant Whitening Lotion – 250 ml – From N10,000
- Bismid Exclusive Whitening Shower Bath 800 ml – From N7,500
- Bismid Active Clear for Acne & Blemishes – 30 ml – From N7,000
- Bismid Cosmetics Skin Whitening Anti-Bacterial Bubble Bath – 1000 ml – From N7,800
PRICES LAST UPDATED: APRIL 24, 2023.
The variation in prices is a result of factors which could include the place and period of purchase. Bismid creams can be purchased from several cosmetic stores across the country. They can also be purchased from Bismid outlets close to you. For ease, these products can be ordered online via various e-commerce outlets available in the country. You can expect delivery between 2 and 10 days, depending on your location.
Bismid Cream: What You will Like about Them
Effective – One of the main reasons Bismid creams have become so popular is that they are very effective. The whitening cream especially works very well. In fact, the impact of the cream will be noticed in a few days after one starts the cream.
Variety – Bismid creams are available in different types. They are used for different purposes. Although their whitening cream is the most common and in-demand, they also have creams for special treatment of the skin. They have skin softening creams, and creams to make the cream smoother and glow. Regardless of the type pf cream you are looking to get, you can be sure Bismid has you covered.
Readily Available – Another thing you’d love about creams is their availability. The creams are popular and can be gotten in various cosmetic stores across the country. They can also easily be purchase via various online channels available in the country.
Bismid Products: What you should know About the products
Bismid is one of the colossi in the cosmetic industry in Nigeria. The company manufactures numerous kinds of skincare products including creams, body scrubs, liquid soaps, and many other cosmetic products. They have been appreciated for their very efficient products. Their whitening cream is their bestselling product as it stands. While the company does not necessarily encourage the beaching of the skin, its bleaching products are highly effective and have attracted positive reviews from all over.
The products are manufactured in Surulere Lagos and are readily available across the country. While many have appreciated the efficiency of the products, few have complained about the side effects of these products, although most are as a result of the overuse of the products.
Their products are very gentle on the skin and make the skin softer and smoother. Their milk enriched bath soaps are smoothly made to offer natural firming and whitening of the skin in the finest of fashion. The liquid soaps are made from the natural milk protein and are largely rich in vitamins and minerals which helps the skin smoother, shinier, and has a sense of youthfulness. All their products are generally great and lovely.