The demand for wireless Bluetooth earpiece and headphones has increased over the last few years. Apart from the fact that they are regarded way more convenient to use than the wired earpieces and headphones, they are more fashionable and stylish. This post takes a look at some of the common wireless earphones in Nigeria today and how much they go for.
Bluetooth wireless earpiece prices in Nigeria
Bluetooth wireless earpieces come in different types, shapes, designs, and models. Just like wired earpieces, they vary in sound quality and overall output. Here are the prices of some of the in-demand earpieces in Nigeria today.
Jabra Bluetooth earpieces
- Jabra M55 Wireless Bluetooth Earpiece With Wind-Noise Reduction – N3, 800 – N6, 000
- Jabra Halo Fusion Wireless Bluetooth Neckband Earpiece – N3, 500 – N6, 000
- Jabra Ear Wireless CSR Bluetooth Headset – N3, 900 – N4, 500
- Jabra Easy Go Wireless Bluetooth Earpiece – N4, 000 – N5, 000
Samsung Bluetooth earpieces
- Samsung Level U Wireless Bluetooth Earpiece – N5, 500 – N8, 000
- Samsung Wireless Neckband Bluetooth Earpiece – N7, 000 – N9, 000
- Samsung V8 Ear Wireless CSR Bluetooth Headset – N4, 800 – N6, 000
- Samsung V9 Ear Wireless CSR Bluetooth Headset – N4, 800 – N6, 000
Sony Bluetooth earpieces
- Sony Wi-C400 ExtraBass Classic 20Hours Bluetooth – N7, 000 – N10, 000
- Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Bluetooth Noise Canceling Earphone – N73, 000 – N80, 000
- Sony WF 1000mx3 Bluetooth Earbud – N90, 000 – N100, 000
Awei Bluetooth earpieces
- AWEI G30BL Wireless Sport Headphones In-Ear Earpiece – N6, 000 – N8, 000
- AWEI T12 Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof Wireless Headset – N8, 000 – N10, 000
- AWEI AK3 Bluetooth Earphone IPX4 Waterproof Wireless Headset – N20, 000 – N25, 000
- AWEI AK2 Bluetooth Earphone IPX4 Waterproof Wireless Headset – N20, 000 – N23, 000
- AWEI AK1 Bluetooth Earphone IPX4 Waterproof Wireless Headset – N20, 000 – N23, 000
- AWEI Newest X650BL Bluetooth Headphone Wireless Earphone Neckband Headset – N25, 000 – N30, 000
Dacom Bluetooth earpieces
- Dacom S030 Handsfree Earpiece Noise Canceling In-ear Stereo Headset Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone – N17, 000 – N20, 000
- Dacom K8 Mono Small Single Earbuds Hidden Invisible Earpiece Micro Mini Wireless Headset Bluetooth Earphone – N8, 000 – N10, 000
- Dacom G05 Athlete BT Earphone BT 4.1 Wireless Headphone – N6, 000 – N8, 000
- Dacom G06 Bluetooth Sports Waterproof Earphones – N8, 000 – N10, 000
- Dacom IPX7 Waterproof Running Ear Headset P10 Stereo Sport Earphone Wireless Bluetooth Headphone – N17, 000 – N20, 000
- DACOM M10 Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Headphone E – N15, 000 – N17, 000
- Dacom K6H Pro Bluetooth 5.0 Earphone Wireless Headphones Buds – N10, 000 – N12, 000
IMAX Bluetooth earpieces
- IMax Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset – N3, 900 – N5, 500
The variation in prices is as a result of some factors which usually include currency exchange rate, place and period of purchase and other similar factors. Sound quality of the earpiece is also one of the factors that affect the prices. The current global pandemic, which has significantly restricted importation of products, has also affected prices of gadgets, including smartphones and smartphone accessories.
Things to consider before buying a Bluetooth wireless earpiece
Consider the Sound Quality – This is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a wireless earpiece or any earpiece or headphones at all. Music lovers are not the only one that should be concerned when it comes to the sound quality of their earpieces. Before deciding to buy a particular type, brand or model of wireless earpiece, it is important to consider the audio quality. Most top-quality wireless earpieces are boosted with aptX technology. The aptX technology helps audio compression is smoother, which makes the audio quality more appreciable. To get the best of this though, the device itself, whether the phone or the PC, should support aptX technology.
Consider the Comfort and Size – This is another core factor to focus on when you are looking to buys a wireless earpiece. You need to consider how often you’d be using the earpiece and how long you’d be wearing it for. This will help determine which size of earpiece you should go for, considering your comfort and convenience. Considering the style I also very important, but it is advisable to consider your comfort first.
Consider the Controls – Unlike wired earpieces that have direct controls when it comes to volume adjustment, play/pause buttons and other similar controls, it is a bit trickier with wireless earpiece. Many of the wireless earpieces have the controls on them, with button control. More modern ones feature voice and touch controls. It is very important to find one that you can easily control so as not to have serious issues while using the earpiece.
Consider Ease of Pairing – It is also very important to consider how easily one can pair the earpiece with external devices. Consider the strength of the Bluetooth and the distance it can cover.
Battery Life – The battery life of the wireless earpiece is another important factor to consider when buying one. Just like mobile phones, wireless earpieces vary battery capacity. This determines how long the earpiece can be used for before charging again. For most earpieces, this feature is usually stated on the pack of the earpiece. Most of the modern wireless earpieces have fairly strong battery life.
Consider the Brand – There are many wireless Bluetooth earpiece brands in the market today. While some of these brands are widely known and popular in the industry, some others are beginning to find their place in the market. While it is safe to go for well-known brands, there are new generation brands that also have a lot to offer. Hence, enquire about the brand and go for one that is top-notch and fits into your budget.
- 10 Cheapest MiFi Devices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Soldering Iron Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Studio Microphone Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Power Bank Price in Nigeria (2021)
- Airtel 4G Router Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- 48-Port Switch Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Manual Changeover Switch Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Oraimo 20,000 mAh Power Bank Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Hair Dryer Price in Nigeria (June 2021)
- TP Link Routers & Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Bluetooth Wireless Earpiece Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Plastic ID Card Printer Prices in Nigeria (June 2021)