Cake mixers are becoming increasingly common in the market today. With the usefulness of the kitchen appliance growing every day, a lot of brands have pumped different types and classes of cake mixers into the market.
This post takes a look at the prices of some of the most common cake mixers available today and where they can be purchased.
Prices of Cake Mixers in Nigeria (Updated)
Cake mixers are available in different sizes, designs and types. Although there are only few brands that manufacture the products in Nigeria, it is still essential to consider the prices of the various brands and types available in the market today.
Eurosonic Cake Mixers
- Eurosonic Cake Mixer 2 Litres – N5, 000 – N7, 500
- Eurosonic Cake Mixer 4 Litres – N8, 000 – N10, 000
- Eurosonic Cake Mixer 4 Litres with extra Bowl – N11, 000 – N14, 000
- Eurosonic Cake Mixer 5 Litres with extra Bowl – N12, 000 – N15, 000
Master Chef Cake Mixers
- Master Chef Hand 2 Litres Cake Mixer – N5, 000 – N7, 500
- Master Chef 4 Litres Cake Mixer – N8, 000 – N11, 500
- Master Chef Cake Mixer 4 Litres With Extra Stainless Bowl – N11, 000 – N16, 000
Murphy Richards Cake Mixers
- Murphy Richards 5 Litres cake Mixer 500W – N62, 000 – N84, 000
- Murphy Richards 5.2 Litres cake Mixer – N68, 000 – N90, 000
- Murphy Richards 5.5 Litres cake Mixer 1000W – N80, 000 – N100, 000
Linkrich Cake Mixers
- Linkrich 7 Litres Cake Mixer – N135, 000 – N170, 000
- Linkrich 7 Litres Cake Mixer – N170, 000 – N200, 000
- Linkrich 10 Litres Cake Mixer – N200, 000 – N240, 000
- Linkrich 20 Litres Cake Mixer – N250, 000 – N280, 000
- Linkrich 30 Litres Cake Mixer – N300, 000 – N400, 000
Sonik Cake Mixers
- Sonik Cake Mixer 1.5 Litres – N6, 500 – N9, 000
- Sonik Cake Mixer 2.5 Litres – N7, 500 – N10, 000
Other Cake Mixer Brands
- Pyramid Cake Mixer 4 Litres – N13, 000 – N18, 000
- Andrew James cake Mixer 5.2 Litres – N68, 000 – N80, 000
- Nulek cake mixer – N10, 000 – N12, 000
- Breville Cake Mixer 3.5 Litres – N40, 000 – N75, 000
Cake mixers can be purchased directly from the manufacturers or from distributors across the country. They can also be bought in contemporary stores and e-commerce websites.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Cake Mixer
The market for cake mixers has expanded over the past few years. Due to high demand of the appliance, there are now various types, brands, class and sizes of orthopedic mattresses in the market. The various options available in the market today as only made it more difficult for one to pick a particular cake mixer.
When you are buying a cake mixer, it is important to consider some basic factors. These factors help you simplify your options and pick the best mixer for you. Some of these factors include:
Consider what You Need a Mixer For
It is very important to have in mind what you need the mixer for – both in terms of the recipes you will be making and the amount of food you typically need. If you bake cake or make bread for all your friends and family, or you like to prepare big batches for parties, then it is advisable you go for a mixer that affords you the room to make a lot of dough or cake at once.
Consider Your Budget
This is another core factor you must consider. If you are going for hand mixers, you can find a lot of various options that are less than N10, 000. If you are looking to really invest in a stand mixer for bigger jobs, most models available will cost you somewhere between N10, 000 and N100, 000 depending on the size. Some commercial cake mixers get over N150, 000 but you would only need one of those if you will be constantly making large amount of cakes and doughs.
Consider the Weight
This is another factor you must pay attention to. If you are going for a hand mixer, you might want to go with an appliance that is quite light and easy to hold for a while as you use it. You should note that the more stuff you have to mix, the longer you will be holding the mixer. If you are going for a stand mixer, you might want to aim for the exact opposite. The heftier a stand mixer is, the stronger it will be as it works. You will want a very solid mixer so as to function properly and not shake when mixing.
Consider the Look and Overall design
Sometimes, simple is the answer. While colour might not necessarily matter, you might want to go for a simple white or black mixer, or you can decide to go for one that adds a wealth of colour to your kitchen. Whatever you prefer, you most likely wouldn’t have a problem getting a colour that fits your preference. There are various colourful choices around today.
Consider the Noise level
To a more essential factor now – considering the noise level of a cake mixer before buying is quite important. cake mixers are most likely going to be loud no matter which model you pick. Rotary hand mixers however, wouldn’t be too bad, but expect all of the electric models to make some noise. This being said, some models actually make more noise than some others. So, if you are very sensitive to noisy appliances, you might want to specially consider models that are quieter. Read about the model you are going for to give you an idea of how noisy the appliance can be.
- Electric Sewing Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Excavator Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Welding Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- POS Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)+ Dealers’ List
- Egg Incubator Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Butterfly Sewing Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Manual Sewing Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Cake Mixer Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Tractor Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Groundnut Oil Extraction Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Laminating Machine Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Shoe Sewing Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Current Prices of Photocopy Machines in Nigeria (2021)
- Prices of Industrial Sewing Machines in Nigeria (2021)
- Cost of Industrial Baking Oven in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Industrial Weaving Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Submersible Pumping Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Brother Industrial Sewing Machine Price in Nigeria (2021)
- Prices of Sewing Machines in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Popcorn Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021 Update)
- Sealing Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021) – Nylon, Automatic, etc