Cassava is the raw material used in making several foods in Nigeria. For most Nigerians, the most important of these foods is garri. Garri is made from frying cassava that has been passed through several processing stages.
The cassava is fried in a cassava frying machine. This brings us to the question, how much does a cassava frying machine cost in Nigeria? We have done the homework on your behalf and will answer this question in this post. Read on to find out the answer and other helpful pieces of information.
Prices of Cassava Frying Machines in Nigeria
There are different types of cassava frying machines in Nigeria. Some of them are locally fabricated while others are imported. We can also differentiate them based on capacity, size, material, and brand.
It can be quite difficult trying to find the prices of the machines on the market because they are so many. This is why we have done all the work of surveying the market on your behalf. Check the list below to find out the prices of some of the most popular machines on the market.
- Locally Fabricated in Nigeria, Stainless Steel Manual Garri Fryer: N60,000 – N120,000
- Doing Stainless Steel cassava gari making machine garri fryer: N1.1 million – N1.3 million
- Garri Frymaster electric ventless deep fat fryer temperature control deep fryer churro machine and fryer friteuse: N1.5 million – N2.2 million
- Food processing machinery industrial processing equipment fryer cassava garri making machine: N2 million – N4 million
- Factory supply cassava processing machinery garri fryer for garri making machine: N3 million – N4.5 million
- CI-81 Funnel cake fryer/garri fryer/Henny penny fryer: N12,000 – N22,000
- Cassava garri frying machine for garri processing plant: N500,000 – N1 million
- Industrial garri processing plant machinery garri fryer: N400,000 – N850,000
- Kehuida garri fryer/deep fryer without oil: N34,000 – N92,000
- Henan Reliable deep fryer garri frying machine: N493,000 – N1.5 million
- Mertone continuous fryer cheap garri cassava fryer: N391,000 – N555,000
Note that these prices are likely to change depending on several factors. These include the prevailing market conditions at the time you visit the market, the vendor you patronize, and your locality. Now that we know the prices of cassava frying machines in Nigeria, let’s discuss some other information.
Where to purchase a cassava frying machine in Nigeria
Purchasing a cassava frying machine is one of the problems many garri manufacturers face. Not that the machines are not available, but finding high-quality yet affordable machines is the problem. In this section, we will show you where you can purchase high-quality cassava frying machines in Nigeria.
If you like to make purchases online, then this option is perfect for you. It is also great if you are looking at purchasing the machine directly from vendors outside the country. All you need to do is visit any of the popular e-commerce websites like Jumia, Alibaba, Konga, etc.
Enter the name of the product that you want to buy and search through the results that you get. You will see a variety of vendors with the same product but varying prices. Before you pick any vendor, check to see that they are reputable.
If you want to purchase a used cassava frying machine, you can visit the Jiji website. Here, you will see several Nigerian-used machines. They are usually affordable but may come with faults.
Dealers and suppliers
Another place to purchase quality cassava frying machines is from dealers and suppliers. These individuals purchase these machines in bulk from manufacturers within and outside the country. They now sell to retailers in Nigeria.
If you are not a retailer, they may feel reluctant to sell to you. However, you can convince them because their products are more affordable and may come with a warranty. To find dealers, you might need to run an online search or ask people who are deep into the business.
The easiest place to purchase a cassava frying machine offline is from a market retailer. Simply walk into the market and request the garri processing section. Here, you can ask for retailers that deal in cassava frying machines.
The challenge with buying from retailers is that the goods are a little costlier than what you get from dealers. Ensure that you check the machine properly for quality, especially if it is fairly used.