You wouldn’t need up to two minutes behind the wheels of Chevrolet Camaro to fully understand why the vehicle is hyped that much. A true definition of class in all spheres, Chevrolet Camaro has not only wowed the automobile industry with remarkable handling, its features, core specs, and design has made it a go-to vehicle for luxury sports cars.
While almost everything about this vehicle is remarkable and attractive, the key talking point has been how much it goes for in the market. This post takes a look at how much the Chevrolet Camaro is valued in the current market in Nigeria. Let’s get started.
Brand new Chevrolet Camaro prices in Nigeria
Chevrolet vehicles are not the most popular in the automobile market in Nigeria. They have, however, been highly appreciated for their consistency and continuity. The Camaro is one of the popular Chevrolet vehicles in Nigeria. Like all other vehicles, prices of brand new Chevrolet Camaro are affected by fluctuation in the currency exchange rate, tariff, and custom clearance charges.
Regardless, the latest model can be gotten for anything between N30, 000, 000 and N38, 000, 000. This fee sometimes includes the tariff clearance charges and charges for other necessary documentation.
Brand new versions of the latest Chevrolet Camaro are available in Nigeria today. They can be shipped directly from the manufacturers or purchased from the automobile vehicle distributors and dealers across the country.
Price of foreign used Chevrolet Camaro in Nigeria
With the brand new Chevrolet Camaro considered relatively expensive, the closest alternative is purchasing a foreign used version of the vehicle. While this version may not be as shiny as the brand new counterpart may, although in most cases they are as clean, they still tastefully maintain that style and class the brand boasts. The fact that Chevrolet rates among the very best when it comes to the manufacture of strong and reliable vehicles means you shouldn’t have a problem going for a foreign used version of the Camaro.
Here are prices of various foreign used models of Chevrolet Camaro in Nigeria today
- 2010 – 2011: N5 million – N7 million
- 2012 – 2013: N6 million – N8.5 million
- 2014 – 2015: N8 million – N10.7 million
- 2016 – 2017: N12 million – N17 million
- 2018 – 2019: N17 million – N24 million
Africa is a big market for foreign used vehicles and that does not look like changing any time soon. This is because they are fairly cheaper than brand new versions and maintain almost the same efficiency especially for reliable brands like Chevrolet.
Price of locally used Chevrolet Camaro in Nigeria
Locally used versions of vehicles, like the foreign used versions, are sometimes a great alternative to brand new or foreign used versions. For a strong and durable vehicle like the Camaro, buying a neat locally used version of the vehicle is a reasonable option.
Here are the prices of locally used Chevrolet Camaro in Nigeria in the current market.
- 2010 – 2011: N3 million – N3.8 million
- 2012 – 2013: N3.5 million – N6.5 million
- 2014 – 2015: N6 million – N8 million
Chevrolet Camaro: What you should know about the vehicle
When it comes to sports cars with great handling and balance on the road, then the Camaro rates among the very best. Model for model, on a good day, you can expect a Camaro to simply drive away from an equally powered Mustang. The top-rated ZL1 1LE model is fast it can disturb and compete well with the likes of Porsches and Ferraris. The fact that they are lighter and have better balance makes them the very perfect sports car. They also have better suspension than the likes of Ford, a brand known for manufacturing vehicles with standout suspensions. The Camaro is also one of the first muscle cars to reinvent how they look, which comes as a good one for those who appreciate modern touch, although people used to traditional designs might not appreciate this much. The least engine available for the Camaro is a 2.0-liter 275bhp turbocharged four. There are also V6, V8, and supercharged V8 engine options.
The Camaro is one of those vehicles you will see and fall in love at first sight. The vehicle, especially the latest models have a direct design, with the steering quite direct and very responsive. It dons a high beltline which makes it seem like you are sitting low when in the car, which makes it feel like a race car. This significantly restricts all-round vision like many other vehicles, with the rear quarters coming as blind spots. While driving though, there is a balance and composure, which makes the car very comfortable to drive without vision issues. If you are looking to get the best of Camaro, then you should consider the 1 LE package models. They boast V8 engines with guaranteed top performance. The bigger brothers, the ZL1 models, have wider tires and wheels, and with an amazing 455 bhp V8 engine and a six-speed manual box, you can be ready to enjoy the best of the Camaro.
When it comes to the interior, the class of the materials, the screens, and the plastics are top-class and it comes as a huge improvement when compared with the previous generation models. There are also obvious upgrades with the air vent trim rings acting as fan and temperature speed controls. Also, there is a standard fitment 4G LTE hotspot with the latest phone connectivity tech like the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 301 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Hyundai Elantra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Chevrolet Camaro Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Rolls Royce Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Cost of Mercedes GLK 350 in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2020)
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Gear Oil Price in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 307 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- 75Ah Car Battery Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus ES 350 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes Benz C300 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Lexus RX 330 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (October 2020)
- Lexus RX 350 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)