The Basic Life Support (BLS) training is one of the most important in the clinical health world today. The training is a relatively short course specifically designed for clinical health professionals and personnel in public safety. The training is also a core requirement for various health and emergency related jobs, including lifeguards, and many volunteer jobs. Basic Life support are largely used for victims of life-threatening diseases until advanced professional medical care takes over.
During the training, candidates learn more about life-saving skills to help resuscitate and sustain someone experiencing respiratory failure and cardiac arrest. Here, we will take a look at how much the training costs in various parts of the country.
What is the Cost of BLS Training in Nigeria Today?
BLS training is one of the highly sought after clinical health training in the global space today. While there are many organizations accredited to conduct the training, these agencies do not charge the same amount. Like many other professional training in Nigeria, there is no steady amount the training goes for. The cost usually depends on the duration of the training, the location, and many other related factors.
Let us take a look at how much BLS training cost in popular cities in the country. The prices as highlighted below are as gathered in the current market from various sources.
BLS Training in Lagos
With Lagos being one of the most populated cities in Nigeria, it is easy to see why the city remains the core location for BLS training institutes. As it stands, Lagos has the highest number of accredited institutes and agencies that conduct BLS training. While there is no standard fee these institutes charge, we have gathered the fees to be between the range of N14, 000 and N50, 000 depending on the number of hours the training would go for, the mode of the training, the location, the organization conducting the training, and many other related factors.
Generally, one can expect a training that is scheduled to last for a week to be more expensive for one scheduled to last for just one day, with other factors remaining constant. This is because the longer the duration of the training, the more scope will be covered. Also, this allows for more time for practical classes. The cost also depends on the location and organization conduction the training. A registered and accredited organization conducting the training and is affiliated with international organizations could charge more than a locally based organization; although this is not always the case.
BLS Training in Port-Harcourt
Just like in Lagos, there are also many Basic Life Support training agencies in and around Port-Harcourt. With many Oil and Gas companies and offshore industries in the city, it is easy to see why many BLS training institutes are stationed in the area. A typical BLS training in Port-Harcourt costs between N10, 000 and N40, 000, depending on the organization, the duration of the training, and other similar factors.
The price as highlighted above also depends on the scope to be covered, the extent, and the mode of the training. Although there are specific standard scope to be covered during the BLS training, some organizations go even further to train candidates on eve more relevant techniques they would require. Also, some go all the way and set up practical classes and mock examinations for trainees for them to have even more in-depth knowledge of what is being taught. These cases usually come at more cost and are usually more expensive than basic training.
BSL Training in Abuja
Abuja is another city in Nigeria that has huge presence of institutes that conduct BLS training. Majority of the organizations that conduct this training in Abuja are accredited. On the average, a standard BLS training in Abuja costs between N14, 000 and N50, 000 depending on the number of hours the training would go for, the mode of the training, the location, the organization conducting the training, and many other related factors. As already stated, if the training is just for 3 days, for instance, you could expect it to be cheaper than one that’d span for, say, a week. This is because there is a tendency the training covers more scope and could also allow for practical, which in turn, makes the training more expensive. For most of the training, almost all the subsections are covered in the scope of training.
BLS Training in Other Parts of Nigeria
While Lagos, Abuja, and Port-Harcourt remain the core cities for BLS training, there are many other cities in the country where candidates can take the BLS training. Cities like Benin City, Ibadan, Akure, Kaduna, Kano, and many other cities also boast agencies and academies that organize BLS training. In these cities and surrounding areas, one can expect the BLS training to cost between N10, 000 – N30, 000 depending on the factors already stated in previous sections. Most of the organizations that conduct the training are accredited. In fact, there are a few of these organizations that are affiliated with international bodies or bigger agencies in Lagos and Abuja. To get the very best of the training, it is essential for the candidate to pay close attention when deciding on the training agency to enroll in.
- Cost of BLS Training in Nigeria (2021) + Details
- The Cost of CFA Level 1 in Nigeria (2021)
- PMI Certification Cost in Nigeria (2021) + Details
- Cost of ECFMG Certification in Nigeria (2021) + Details
- The Cost of USMLE Step 1 in Nigeria (2021)
- The Cost of ACCA in Nigeria (2021)
- How Much do Uber Drivers Make Weekly in Nigeria? (June 2021)
- CCTV Installation Training Cost in Nigeria (2021)
- Cost of CISA Certification in Nigeria (2021)
- Cost of CCNA Certification in Nigeria (2021)
- Cost of Scrum Certification in Nigeria (2021) + Details
- Java Certification Costs in Nigeria & Details (2021)
- Cost of Prince2 Certification in Nigeria (2021)
- Cost of Building an App in Nigeria (2021)
- The Cost of PLAB 1 in Nigeria (2021)
- Google AdWords Certification Costs in Nigeria (2021)
- CISCO Certification Cost in Nigeria (2021)
- HSE Training Costs in Nigeria & Details (2021)
- Cost of MTA Certification in Nigeria (2021) + Details
- ITIL Training Costs in Nigeria & Details (2021)
- 5 Cheapest Courier Services in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Cost of SAP Training in Nigeria (June 2021)
- Cost of Crane Operator Training in Nigeria
- Facebook Blueprint Certification Cost in Nigeria (2021) + Details
- Laundry Price List in Nigeria (June 2021)
- SHRM Certification Cost in Nigeria (2021) + Details
- IELTS Training Costs in Nigeria & Details (2021)
- How Much do Taxify Drivers Make Weekly in Nigeria? (June 2021)