Don’t we all just love The Benz! From the brand’s commanding logo to their outstandingly epic products, it is very difficult to pick an automobile brand that has done more exploit in the industry today. The vehicles’ simplicity apart, their originality, creativity and most importantly, their automobile’s efficiency are only up there for the right reasons.
This post introduces one of the brand’s epic models – the GLK 350. Here, we will take a look at the compact SUV’s core specifications and how much it goes for in the market.
Prices of Foreign Used (Tokunbo or Belgium) GLK 350 in Nigeria
Mercedes-Benz remains one of the biggest names in the automobile world today. They also generally rate among the most expensive. And yes, the GL 350 is not cheap. Although there was a halt in production of the GLK 350 in 2015, the vehicle remains among go-to vehicles in the compact luxury SUV’s category.
Here are prices of the foreign used versions of various models of GLK 350 in the automobile market today.
Foreign Used GLK 350 in Nigeria
- 2010 & 2011: N 7.5 million – N9 million
- 2012 & 2013: 8.2 million – N11 million
- 2014 & 2015: N12 million – N16 million
GLK 350 remains one of the most popular luxury SUVs in the automobile market and the availability has significantly improved in the local scene. Generally, foreign used vehicles are more expensive than locally used versions.
Prices of Locally Used GLK 350 in Nigeria
It is remarkable to see a compact luxury SUV as classy as the GLK 350 and still maintains such rockiness and strength. With used vehicles dominating the Nigerian automobile industry in recent times, it is worthy to note that while these classes of vehicles are sometimes as efficient, cheaper and relatively easier to purchase, most might not have as classy touch as the foreign used version.
The locally used version of the GLK 350 have become more common in the auto market in Nigeria and the availability has generally improved.
Here are prices of locally used GLK 350 in Nigeria today.
- 2010 & 2011: N 3.5 million –5 million
- 2012 & 2013: 6 million –7 million
- 2014 & 2015: N8 million – N12 million
Things you will like about the GLK 350
Classy Design – This shouldn’t come as a surprise for followers of Mercedes- Benz. When it comes to classy designs, it is quite difficult to pick a brand above Mercedes and the GLK 350, again, confirms. While it does not boast so loud features, its simplicity and yet classy style will make views look, and look again. It rates among the most commanding luxury SUVs in the brand’s collection.
Lovely Interior – If a vehicle interior is one of the core factors you appreciate in a vehicle, then you will certainly be happy with the interior of GLK 350. The 2014 and 2015 models are definitely the cream of the crop with adorable and lovely features. All the models also boast gauges that are easy to read.
Strong Engine Performance: This is perhaps, one of the most standout features of most Mercedes automobiles. Like most other Mercedes vehicles, the GLK 450 boast remarkably strong engine performance with powerful engine options.
Comfortable: For GLE 350, you can be assured of absolute comfort, whether you are the driver or passenger. The seats are well padded with nice and soft materials and you can be certain of cosiness while driving.
Smooth Handling: Mercedes vehicles have earned a place among the top vehicles with top-class handling. All the models of GLE 350 balance seamlessly on the road and the handling is sharp and steady.
Durable: With the way the GLE 350 is built, it is easy to see why the SUV has an amazing second-hand value. Mercedes vehicles are very strong and you should not expect to visit the mechanic so often.
Things you may not like about the GLK 350
Expensive – Do we need to go other this? Mercedes are among the most expensive automobile brands and does not look like changing anytime soon. While they guarantee absolute value for the money in terms of comfort, efficiency, durability and overall performance, they are quite expensive to purchase.
Costly to Maintain – Apart from the fact that the GLE 350, regardless of the model, is relatively expensive to acquire, they are quite costly to maintain. This is largely because their spare parts are not as readily available and are expensive.
Other Things You Should Know About GLK 350
Built on the C-Class platform, the GLK 350 features a suave 3.5-liter V6 engine that offers quick acceleration and 18 mpg total on premium fuel. Ride security is solid and serene when cruising, but the low-speed drive is a bit unsettled.
The GLK handles nimbly but does not shine at its limits. The high, vertical seating position offers a commanding view out through the large windows. The front seats are stable and very well-shaped. There is no much legroom space in the rear and the wide doorsills further obstruct access.
The controls in the GLK 350 models are better than in many other Mercedes-Benz models, but some still are not positioned exactly logical. A slight tweak in the interior design of the 2013 model considerably improved the car, with a new V6 engine that improved fuel economy to 21 mpg overall and more deluxe interior materials.
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2020)
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (August 2020)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Cost of Mercedes GLK 350 in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Gear Oil Price in Nigeria (August 2020)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2020)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (August 2020)