Data analytics is easily one of the top IT skills today. It has gained a lot of recognition in recent years because no industry can thrive without data analytics in today’s ever-evolving tech climate. There is a huge surge in data generation, and because of this, a serious need for analysing collected data becomes paramount.
Would like to study a data analytics course in Nigeria. The good news is that there is a wide array of data analytics courses in Nigeria that you can pick from. These courses will guide you in understanding the intricacies of this course and how to apply them to today’s business environment. Continue reading to find out our list of data analytics courses in Nigeria and their prices.
Data Analytics Courses in Nigeria & Prices
Over the last few years, there has been a rise in the need for data analysts. This is because businesses now make use of a wide array of apps to manage their operations. Through these apps, these businesses gather a huge amount of data that will help improve their overall product or service delivery. Without proper analysis of the collected data, the whole investment in the different apps is useless.
Through data analytics, businesses can improve production, deliver better services, improve the consumer experience, and expand their reach. That being said, taking a course in data analytics puts you in a position to offer services to different businesses. You can do this as a full-time staff or freelancer, depending on your preferred model. The labour market is filled with so many opportunities that you can take advantage of. Here are some institutions that offer data analytics courses in Nigeria and the courses that they offer:
Abuja Data School
This school was established to cater to individuals who seek to get trained in data analytics courses. The courses here prepare participants to become professional data analytics engineers so that they can work in a challenging and competitive environment while earning good pay. Below are some of the data analytics courses you can enrol in at the Abuja Data School:
This is a high-level data programming language. Studying this course exposes you to knowledge that allows you to read data from different sources such as SQL and CSVs. You will also learn how to work with libraries like matplotlib, seaborn, and pandas. These libraries will help you to understand how to process the data that you gather.
R is one of the most popular programming languages used in the data analytics industry. It is used for creating statistical graphics and computing. You can also use R to mine and analyse data as well as for the identification of patterns. R is also useful for building practical models to ensure that you analyse data with better accuracy.
This powerful tool is mostly used in the social sciences for managing and analysing data gathered from different sources. Learning about SPSS puts you at an advantage as you can work with both students and businesses to analyse the results of their projects and surveys.
This course helps you to understand the process of report automation, data handling, and data visualization. Students will learn how to analyse collected data and transform it into visuals that are easy to understand.
Certification: After completing any of these courses, you will receive badges, tags, and certifications that will validate your learning process. You will graduate from the Abuja Data School with a certificate that shows you are a data analyst professional.
Training cost: To find out about the training costs for these different courses, you should send an inquiry email to email@example.com.
Piston and Fusion Ltd
This institution was established in 2009 by professionals that sought to provide training in professional, certification, and executive programs. The training programs at this institution are designed to meet the needs of professionals, corporate executives, recent graduates, members of the military, and entrepreneurs.
Since its inception, Piston and Fusion Ltd has trained more than 5000 individuals and worked with at least 200 corporate clients. This institution offers courses in several areas of data analytics including:
- Data Analysis – Excel
- Data Analysis – SPSS
- Advanced Excel and Power BI
Below is a list showing the course content in no particular order:
- Adding Basic Charts and Visuals
- By naming arrays, you can improve the readability and performance of a function
- Create dashboards for visualizing corporate data and data storytelling
- Creating Hierarchies
- Data Connector Types in Power BI Query Editor
- Examine the project’s source data
- Excel Statistical Functions Overview
- Index and match can be used to improve search robustness
- Introduction to the Data Model Database Normalization Principles
- Investigating the Power BI Interface and Ribbons
- Learn how to use VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP to search for user information in a table
- Learn to manage and edit table relationships in Power BI
- Power BI Data Source Configuration
- Reports in Power BI: An Overview
- Sort, filter, and slice company data to gain valuable insights
- Using a PIVOT table, summarize and evaluate data
- Using nested if statements, you may group records and perform logical comparisons
- Using numerous errors, locating errors in data discovering functions
- Visual perception charts for dramatic storytelling
- Visualizing Data with Power BI Reports & Understanding Filter Flow
Training cost: To find out about the cost for each of these courses, you should reach out to Piston and Fusion Ltd through the details below:
Phone: +234(0)8185744692, +234(0)8180950723
This institution ranks as one of the best online boot camps for data analytics certification in Nigeria. It collaborates with IBM to offer a Data Analyst Certification course in Nigeria. Below are the highlights of this course:
- The training is designed to provide knowledge to working professionals and fresh graduates.
- It is suitable for e-commerce, manufacturing, financial, and tech-related projects.
- Students can enjoy living online classes from any location.
Here is a list of the course content for the Simplilearn Data Analytics Certification course:
- Introduction to Data Analytics Course
- Business Analytics with Excel
- Programming Basics and Data Analytics with Python
- Tableau Training
- Data Analyst Capstone
Some of the electives that you can consider include:
- Data Science with R Programming
- Industry Master Class – Data Analytics
- Power BI
- Programming Refresher
- R Programming for Data Science
- SQL Training
Training cost: To find out about the cost of this training course, visit the official website of Simplilearn.
ARTICLE LAST UPDATED 13TH JANUARY 2023.