Most people prefer to purchase double door fridges because of the combination of fridge and freezer. The freezer can be located either above or beneath the fridge. It all depends on the design that the manufacturer chooses.
There are so many double door fridges on the Nigerian market today. The question is, how much do they cost? We will answer this question along with several others about double door fridges in this post.
Prices of Double Door Fridges in Nigeria
Before stepping into the market to purchase a double door fridge, you need to know the prices on the market. This helps you to plan especially if you are on a tight budget. There are so many products on the market today and making a choice can be pretty confusing.
We understand how stressful it is to visit the market to survey prices. This is why we took it on ourselves to run the survey on your behalf. After checking both offline and online vendors, we came up with a list of popular double door fridges and their prices. Check out our list below:
- Skyrun 85 Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge (BCD-108J): From N117,990
- Skyrun 118 Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge (BCD-118HC): From N149,990
- Haier Thermocool 80 Litres Double Door Refrigerator (HRF-80BEX): From N134,460
- Haier Thermocool 185 Litres Double Door Refrigerator (HRF-185BLUX): From N229,280
- Skyrun 85 Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge (BCD-108J): From N115,990
- Haier Thermocool 145 Litres Double Door Refrigerator (HRF-160BEX R6): From N201,855
- Skyrun 182 Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge (BCD-187A): From N181,990
- Skyrun 70 Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge (BCD-85HC): From N101,990
- Hisense 154 Litres Double Door Refrigerator (200DR): From N165,900
- Hisense 240 Litres Double Door Refrigerator (240DR): From N206,900
- Midea 87 Litres Double Door Inside Condenser Fridge (HD-113F): From N124,200
- Skyrun 138 Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge (BCD-145A): From N168,990
- Skyrun 252 Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge (BCD-257A): From N225,990
- Midea 365 Litres Double Door Frost Free (REF HD-636FWEN): From N367,200
- Skyrun 168 Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge (BCD-168M): From N170,990
- Skyrun 200 Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge (BCD-200MS): From N186,990
- Hisense 204 Liters Double Door Refrigerator + Water Dispenser: From N205,000
- Midea 266 Litres Double Door Refrigerator (REF HD-366FWEN): From N279,720
- Nexus 252 Litres Double Door Refrigerator (NX-250): From N239,400
- Skyrun 138-Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge BCD-138HC: From N153,990
- Skyrun 195 Litres Double Door Top Mount Fridge (BCD-195HS): From N195,990
- Midea DOUBLE DOOR FRIDGE HD-624FWEN 480LTS: From N443,300
- Polystar 250 Litres Double Door Refrigerator (PV-DD250L): From N198,000
PRICES LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 29, 2023.
Please note that these prices may change depending on your location and the vendor that you patronize. They could also change depending on prevailing market forces and government policies.
Advantages of Double Door Fridges
It is normal to wonder why you should invest in a double door fridge. Knowing the advantages of double door fridges helps to make your decision-making process easier. Here are a few reasons why you should purchase a double door fridge.
Loads of space
Double door fridges present users with a lot of storage space. This is perfect for a family or a home with several people. With this, you can store up large vessels and containers in the fridge. It also caters to the needs of your home and you can keep more food in the fridge or freezer.
No matter how strong a fridge is, it cannot perform the functions of a freezer. There are certain foods that you must keep in the freezer if you want to eat them fresh. If you purchase a single door fridge, you still have to purchase a freezer at the end of the day. Instead of bearing this extra cost, why not invest in a double door fridge and save some money?
Double door fridges come with frost-free technology. What this means is that you don’t need to clean up ice manually. With this technology, the fridge cleans it up automatically when the need arises. What this means is that you save up time and effort because of this simple technology.
Disadvantages of Double Door Fridges
It is not all great news about double door fridges. As amazing as these items are, they also come with a few disadvantages. Here are some of them:
Double door fridges are costlier than their single door counterparts. If you are on a tight budget, you may not be able to afford one.
While space is great, if you are a single person, it might just be unnecessary. Why spend excessively on space that you don’t need? You will also be spending electrical energy since these items consume more power than single door refrigerators.