Double Stemcell is one of the most talked-about natural supplements in the medicine world in Nigeria today. The supplement is seen as a natural remedy that is largely effective against a wide variety of diseases and ailments. With a lot of positive reviews coming its way, it is easy to see why the supplement is one of the most sought after in Nigeria today.
While a lot has been said about Double Stemcell, one of the main talking points remain how much it costs. This post though clarifies that. In this post, we will take a look at how much the supplement costs in Nigeria. We will also take a look at its functions and possible side effects.
Cost of Double Stemcell in Nigeria
Double Stemcell has taken the natural supplement market in Nigeria by storm. They come in different types and packs. The various packs also contain varying sachets and numbers of capsules, making it difficult to fix the exact amount the supplement goes for. The most common version of Double Stemcell is the pack with 14 sachets. Based on reports and inquiry, this pack of 14 sachets costs between N25,000 and N30,000 depending on where you are purchasing it from.
The variation in the price could also be as a result of the place and period of purchase. It should be noted that there are now counterfeit brands manufacturing the same supplement and users need to be careful where they purchase the supplement.
The supplements are available for purchase in registered natural supplement drugs across the country. For convenience, they can also be purchased online from various e-commerce stores. If you are purchasing from e-commerce stores, you should ensure the pack is sealed before you accept it.
What is Double Stemcell?
Double Stemcell is a natural remedy that is seen as an effective cure for a number of diseases including different types of ulcers, brain issues, glaucoma, spinal cord disease, and other related ailments. According to reports and first-hand reviews, the supplement may also be used to subside hormonal imbalance, high blood pressure and some have also reported the supplement was used to reduce the effect of cancer.
The Double Stemcell is an impressive mix of natural food supplement that contains healthy ingredients that help curb the effect of these diseases. They are also advisable for healthy individuals looking to maintain perfect health condition. While there is still no clear medical evidence to properly describe how the supplement act to counter some of these well-known diseases, the effect of the supplement, according to report, has been mind-blowing. The effect is reported to be achieved thanks to the help of stem cells from several plants.
Stem cells are indistinguishable cells that can turn into explicit cells, as the body requires them. Scientists are more interested in stem cells because they help to explain how some core functions of the bodywork, and also explains how they go wrong sometimes. Stem cells also show potential and promise for curing some ailments that presently have no cure.
What is Double Stem Cell made of?
Double Stemcell is one of the most talked-about natural remedies for common diseases in recent times. While the effect has been widely appreciated, questions remain on what the food supplement is actually made of. Here, we will take a look at the main constituent of the supplement.
PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica (Apple Stem Cell)
Stem cell from a rare Swiss apple, usually called Utwiler Spatlauber, generally protect the skin cell regeneration and also delay the inception of wrinkles. The Swiss apple, which was first noted in the 18th century, originates from canton Thurgaua, in northern Switzerland. It is well recognized for its brilliant storability; it can stay fresh looking for about four to six months after being collected, long after other ranges have become wrinkled.
PhytoCellTec Solar Vitis (Grape Stem Cell)
Solar Vitis is centred on stem cells from the GamayTeinturierFréaux grape – a fruit from Burgundy, which is characterized by an enormously high content of polyphenols for UV protection. Further studies have indicated that PhytoCellTec Solar Vitis consistently protects epidermal stem cells from UV pressure and thus from skin aging as a result of light. PhytoCellTec Solar Vitis upsurges the vivacity and efficiency of all crucial skin cells and improves the skin’s resistance.
Blueberry is a brilliant fruit full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Its health benefits are astonishingly beneficial in plummeting fats, chomping down on free radicals, fighting negative metabolic problems, indorsing improved insulin levels, supporting ocular health and helping prevent diseases and cancers.
Blueberries have sufficient Vitamin C, which helps promote a healthy immune system and overall wellbeing. They also contain Vitamin A, Iron, Calcium, Manganese, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Zinc, Phosphorus and Selenium. Manganese helps transform carbs, proteins, and fats into energy. In addition, the superb blend of nutrients in blueberries help keep overall vision and retina healthy. Blueberries boast high levels of antioxidants and fiber, which help promote the ability to dissolve bad cholesterol. Also, blueberries fight against metabolic problems which in turn help curb heart disease.
Blueberries also contain flavonoids. Flavonoids are known to help improve memory and reasoning functions, which include the ability to reason, make decisions, and uphold general understanding and retention. In addition, the regular intake of flavonoids may also help slow down the mental decline in aging. They also help provide protection against sicknesses such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Alpha Testo Boost Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- P-Alaxin Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Cellgevity Price in Nigeria (2022) & Other Details
- Combination-3 Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Wellkid Prices in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Ulcer Kit (Ulsakit) Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Doxycycline Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Podophyllin Cream Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Dostinex Prices in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Livolin Forte Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Neurovit Forte Prices in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Azithromycin Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Permethrin Cream Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Amoxicillin Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Prices of Apple Cider Vinegar in Nigeria (2022)
- Clomid Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Spanish Gold Fly Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Lonart Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Pregnacare in Nigeria (2022)
- Augmentin Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Double Stemcell Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- NeoLife Products Price List in Nigeria (June 2022)
- BF Suma Products Price List in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Best Blood Tonics in Nigeria & Prices (June 2022)
- Cost of ARV in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Pregnacare Plus Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Proargi9 Plus Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Addyzoa Prices in Nigeria (June 2022) + Uses & Dose
- Wellwoman Prices in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Greenlife Product and Prices in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Appeton Weight Gain Price in Nigeria (June 2022)
- Prices of Vitamin E Oil & Capsule Prices in Nigeria (2022)