What comes to your mind when you hear “drones”? Some war equipment? Some mighty scientific monitoring equipment? Given the contexts in which drones have been used over the years, you’d be forgiven to have thought the name meant more than it is. Drone cameras are some wonderful equipment that are useful for a lot of purposes. Thanks to technology, they can now be used to take pictures, record videos, and monitor various places in the friendliest and most fascinating of ways. Does that sound friendly now? Oh yeah!
Drone cameras have been in existence for quite some time now. Although they were initially used by the military to monitor marked zones and manage covert operations, they have now functioned in multiple industries and even serve for personal use. The evolution of drones has been terrific. The importance has grown so wide that lots of companies now look to incorporate drones into their businesses. The personal use has also escalated. You can now use drones to cover events, capture wonderful moments, and take pictures. Some models have been primarily designed to take selfies.
There are various types of drones available. These drones vary in functionalities and features. Some drones are designed for surveillance. These types of drones are useful for monitoring houses, offices, malls, and any other commercial centres. They are designed in a way that makes them adapt both indoors and outdoors. Some other types of drones are designed to take pictures and record wonderful moments.
Drone cameras are used for various reasons and in different sectors. They are used in agricultural sectors to monitor the crops on a farm. Drone cameras allow farmers to see a complete picture of their farm in a matter of minutes. The images can be used to identify areas with defects in the farm. Drones are also used for delivery services in developed countries.
The world has fallen in love with drone cameras. The convenience, class, and utility that come with them only make them more popular in developing countries. Amazingly, Nigeria is beginning to embrace this equipment as it gradually makes its way into the local market. Although the types of drones available are still quite limited, it is a matter of time before the nation fully embraces the actual concept of the latest drones.
The big question is; how much do drone cameras go for in the current market in Nigeria? In this post, we will consider the prices of common drone cameras available in Nigeria today.
Prices of Drone Cameras in Nigeria
The market for drone cameras has understandably increased over the past decade. Thanks to their growing usefulness, you can expect more in the coming years. Drone camera manufacturers are coming up with new models with more unique features each day. They can be easily set up and controlled.
Drone cameras are not the most expensive gadgets around. You don’t have to spend a fortune to get one. It should be noted though, that some high-tech drone cameras are expensive. But on average, considering their functionality and usefulness, they are not overly expensive. The different types available vary in features, sizes, qualities, and overall performance; hence, prices.
Drone cameras can be obtained directly from various manufacturers across the world. They are becoming increasingly readily available in Nigeria and can be bought from local distributors in the country. They are also available in gadget stores all over the country. For convenience, the cameras can be easily purchased online with lots of e-commerce websites boasting of a whole different type of camera.
Here are the prices of some of the common drone cameras in Nigeria today.
DJI Drone Cameras & Prices
- Dji Mini 2 Fly More Combo Drone Camera: From N795,000
- Dji Mavic Air 2S Drone Camera: From N1,150,000
- Dji Mini 2 Aerial Camera: From N800,000
- Dji Mavic 2 PRO Drone Quadcopter With Fly More Combo: From N2,800,000
- Dji Phantom 4 Advanced Drone: Aerial Videography & Surveillance: From N2,000,000
- Dji Mavic Air 2S Fly More Combo Drone Camera: From N1,999,000
- Dji Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo Drone: From N1,200,000
- Dji Mavic 2 Pro Drone Quadcopter Drone Camera: From N1,650,000
- Dji Mavic Mini Drone Flycam Quadcopter With 2.7K Camera: From N750,000
- Dji Air 2S Fly More Combo – Drone Camera: From N1,600,000
- Dji Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) & Fly More Kit Plus: From N1,790,000
- Dji Mini 2 Fly More Combo Drone Camera: From N795,000
- Dji Mini Drone Fly More Combo: From N799,000
- Dji Mavic Mini SE Drone Flycam Quadcopter With 2.7K Camera: From N750,000
- Dji Air 2S Fly Drone Camera: From N1,150,000
Syma Drone Cameras & Prices
- Syma X8PRO 720P Camera Wi-Fi FPV Drone: From N160,000
- X8HG Quadcopter: From N125, 000
PRICES LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 15, 2024.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Drone Camera
Buying a drone can be very tasking. Despite the limited brands available in Nigeria, picking a particular model to buy is still some work. The various choices available in the market today have made it more difficult to pick some random drone cameras and given the importance and delicacy of the equipment, it is important to pick the right one for you. Here, we will consider some factors to put in mind when buying one. These tips will help you streamline your options and eventually pick the best drone camera for you.
- Consider the Image Quality: This is probably the most important factor to consider, especially if you are buying a drone camera for professional use. Consider the sensor size and the number of pixels of the lens. It is also very important to consider the basic features that enhance the photos taken by the drone camera. You might want to zoom the photos or add basic effects. The quality of the camera should be key to picking a drone camera.
- Consider the Hovering of the Drone: If you have never flown a drone camera before, it is always essential to consider how the drone camera you are buying hovers. It is always advisable to go for drones that have stable hovering, especially for those who have never flown a drone before. It enables the drone camera to take smooth and stable pictures. Stable hovering requires an advanced flight control system and onboard sensors.
- Features: The truth is very good drone cameras are expensive. They are the ones that boast amazing features that enhance the functionality of the drone to its full potential. Always check for intelligent features when buying a drone. Check for ones that support vertical shooting and mounted gimbals.
See Prices of Other Cameras in Nigeria
- Panasonic Camera Prices in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Drone Camera Prices in Nigeria (2024)
- Nikon D7100 and D7200 Prices in Nigeria (2024) + Review & Key Features
- Nikon Camera Prices in Nigeria (March 2024)
- CCTV Camera Prices in Nigeria (2024)
- Sony ZV1 Price in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Nikon D7200 Price in Nigeria (2024) + Review & Key Features
- Sony Video Cameras & Prices in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Canon 600D Price in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Sony A6400 Price in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Hikvision Camera Prices in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Video Camera Prices in Nigeria (2024)
- Nikon D750 Price in Nigeria (2024) + Review & Key Specs
- Sony FX3 Price in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Canon Camera Prices in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Canon 5D Mark II Price in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Camera Lens Prices in Nigeria (2024)
- Nikon D850 Price in Nigeria (2024) + Review & Key Features
- GoPro Camera Review & Prices in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Digital Camera Prices in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Nikon D610 Price in Nigeria + Key Features (2024)
- Nikon D40 Price in Nigeria + Key Features (March 2024)
- Sony ZV-E10 Price in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Sony 4K Camera Price in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Nikon D5300 and D5600 Prices in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Sony A7 IV Price in Nigeria (March 2024)
- Nikon D3500 Price in Nigeria (2024) + Review & Key Features