When travelling, it is important to find a reliable transport company. One such reliable company in Nigeria is Ekeson Motors. This company has established itself as one of the big guns in the transportation sector. It has terminals in different locations and also offers other services asides from transportation.
How much does it cost to travel via Ekeson Motors? Several factors determine the cost of each trip. We have done some findings and will answer this question in this post. Also, we will tell you about the different Ekeson Motors terminals and their other services.
Ekeson Motors Price List
Ekeson Motors offers cutting-edge services to its customers. The company has invested in high-quality buses and experienced staff to ensure the safety of its clients. As we mentioned above, this company has different terminals around the country. What this implies is that it operates transport services to all these different locations.
With this in mind, one question comes to mind. How much is it to travel by Ekeson Motors? Finding out the prices might be quite stressful. However, we have done all the work on your behalf and the list below shows the different prices.
- Abuja (Utako) to Lagos (Jibowu): ₦21, 200
- Onitsha to Lagos (Jibowu): ₦16, 000
- Ibadan (New Ife Rd Opp Oando Filling Station Alaakia) to Abuja (Gwagwalada): ₦21, 200
- Port Harcourt to Lagos (Jibowu): ₦16, 000
- Lagos (Jibowu) to Abuja (Kubwa): ₦21, 200
- Lagos (Maza maza) to Abuja (Gwagwalada): ₦20, 200
- Lokoja to Ibadan (New Ife Rd Opp Oando Filling Station Alaakia): ₦17, 200
- Owerri (Egbu Road) to Lagos (Jibowu): ₦16, 200
PRICES LAST UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 7, 2023.
As you will expect, these prices are liable to change at any moment due to several factors. Some of these factors include company policies, economic factors, government policies, and festive periods. It is no secret that transportation costs become higher in Nigeria during festivities. Once we notice an increase in prices, we will update this post so that you can become aware.
Ekeson Motors Terminals in Nigeria
Ekeson Motors has grown to become one of the biggest transport companies in Nigeria today. This company has several terminals scattered around the country. In this section, we will provide you with a list of the different terminals and their addresses. Note that it has focused its efforts on Lagos and Abuja, as such, it has more terminals in these locations.
Ekeson Motors Terminals in Abuja
- Utako Terminal: Abuja EPS Courier Centre, Ekesons Premises by Berger Junction Utako District, Abuja
- Maitama Terminal: Abuja Corporate Affairs Commission, 1403, Aguiyi Ironsi Street Off Tigris Crescent, Maitama Abuja
- Kubwa Terminal: Mercy Plaza, Phase 4, By Chicken and Side, Kubwa, Abuja
- Zone 5 Terminal: Suite 19, Nandu Plaza Ndola Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja
Ekeson Motors Terminals in Lagos
- Iddo Office: Nigeria Railway Terminal Yard, Iddo
- Okota Terminal: Teleolukoya Shopping Complex, 121, Okota Road, opposite UBA PLC, Okota
- Trade Fair Terminal: Zone A, Block 10, Shop 21 Aspamda Plaza, Trade Fair Complex
- Ikotun Terminal: A step Plus Plaza, 3, Idimu Ikotun Road, Ikotun, Opp Conoil Filling Station Ikotun
- Maza Maza: 27, Old Ojo Road, Lagos- Badagry Exp. Way Lagos
- Ikeja Terminal: 11 Olayeni Street off Medical Road Ikeja Computer village Lagos
- Iba Terminal: Iyana School B/stop, LASU Isheri Road, Unity Estate, Iba
- Oyingbo Terminal: 12, Apapa Road Oyingbo, Lagos
Ekeson Motors Terminals in Other Parts of Nigeria
- Aba Terminal: 12 Milverton Street, Aba
- Asaba Terminal: Rich & Richy Plaza, Opposite Agofure Pack By Koka Junction, Ibuso Road, Asaba
- Benin Terminal: No. 48 Airport Road (ABUMA BUILDING) Opp. Omegatron/Mall of America, Benin City
- Calabar Terminal: 76, Ndidem Usang Iso Rd, Calabar
- Enugu Terminal: 164, Ogui Road, Enugu
- Ibadan Terminal: 42, MKO Abiola Road, Ring Road Chemist Bustop Damien Plaza
- Jos Terminal: 41, Rwan Pam Street, JOS
- Kaduna Terminal: 1, Constitution Road, by Stadium R/About
- Kano Terminal: Suite J11, Opp Akintola Williams
- Minna Terminal: 118, Kasuwa Gwari Road
- Onitsha Terminal: E.Ekesons Park, Upper Iweka
- Owerri Terminal: 8, Mbaise Road, Owerri 23, Onitsha Road, Near Rochas Okorochas Foundation
- Port Harcourt Terminal: 159 Aba Road, by Waterline Bus Stop Port- Harcourt
- Uyo Terminal: 123 Abak Street, Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- Warri Terminal: 1, WaterResources Road, Warri
- Zone 5 Terminal: Ekesons Park Nkwo, Nnewi
Other Services Provided by Ekeson Motors include:
- Hospitality and hotels
- Logistics and courier services
- Haulage services
- Bus hire and rental