Caring for skin is just as important as any other activity you will undertake. This is because your skin is one of your most important organs. It is the covering that protects all your internal organs and body parts.
One brand that is known for protecting the skin and making it look good is Eucerin Cream. This brand has been on the market for a while and is fast becoming a customer’s favourite in Nigeria. In this post, we will show you the different variants of Eucerin Cream available on the market and their prices.
Prices of Eucerin Cream in Nigeria
Eucerin Cream has an amazingly rich formula that helps to care for and heal the skin. Most of the products under this brand are designed to care for dry skin. The formula doesn’t just bind water molecules to the skin, it also replenishes the moisture barrier on the skin.
Among the several benefits of these products is the fact that they hardly have any side effects. As such, if you are easily irritated by body creams, this may just be your perfect choice. Some of the active ingredients in all Eucerin Creams include:
- Mineral Oil
- Lanolin Alcohol
- Piroctone Olamine
Each of the different variants has different additives that make them unique and suitable for different purposes. With this out of the way, here are the different Eucerin Creams on the market and how much they cost.
- Eucerin Eczema Relief Cream With Colloidal Oatmeal For Babies and Adults – N10,600 – N14,500
- Eucerin Q10 Anti Wrinkle Face Cream, 1.7 Oz – N10,000 – N11,500
- Eucerin Intensive Repair Body Lotion- 625mL – N8,500 – N16,000
- Eucerin Healing Cream For Very Dry, Itchy, Rough, Flaky Skin (2 pieces) – N26,500 – N30,000
- Eucerin Advanced Repair Cream For Very Dry Skin-16 Oz/454g. – N13,500 – N15,000
- Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Body Cream, 5 Oz – N5,000 – N7,000
- Eucerin Intensive Repair Body Lotion (2 pieces pack) – N17,500 – N20,000
- Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream For Eczema Dermatitis – 8 Oz. – N8,300 – N10,000
- Eucerin UreaRepair 5% Cream For Body & Hands 75ml – N9,900 – N10,800
- Eucerin Original Healing Cream For Dry, Itchy, Rough, Flaky Skin – N13,500 – N15,000
- Eucerin Roughness Relief Lotion For Extremely Dry, Rough Or Bumpy Skin With Ceramide – N8,700 – N10,000
- Eucerin Intensive Repair Body Lotion (Twin Pack) – N17,500 – N20,000
- Eucerin Advanced Repair Light Feel Hand Cream – 78g – N4,000 – N5,000
- Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream 50ml – N10,500 – N14,250
- Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day Cream SPF30 50ml – N10,000 – N15,000
- Eucerin UreaRepair Plus Cream 30% Urea 75ml – N5,000 – N12,000
- Eucerin UreaRepair Plus Hand Cream 75ml + pH5 Lip Active Balm 4,8g (Promo Pack) – N3,850 – N4,450
- Eucerin UreaRepair Plus Foot Cream 10% Urea 100ml – N5,700 – N13,000
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye Cream SPF15 15ml – N10,300 – N16,000
- Eucerin AtopiControl Acute Care Cream 40ml – N6,000 – N7,900
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Cream 50ml – N13,000 – N20,000
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Night Cream 50ml – N12,000 – N18,000
PRICES LAST UPDATED: MARCH 23, 2022.
Choosing the right Eucerin Cream – What is your skin type?
One of the factors that you must consider before choosing your body cream is your skin type. Not many people have a clear understanding of what their skin type is. As a result, you keep using all kinds of creams without positive effects on your skin. In this section, we will discuss the popular skin types and their characteristics.
This kind of skin is regular meaning that it is not too oily or dry. Also, it has no imperfections or spots. Instead, it is soft to the touch and has a very clean appearance. If you have normal skin, then you should be glad because it doesn’t require any special care.
When a person has dry skin, it is mostly a result of the action of external factors on the skin. Some of these factors include weather, sun intensity, and air humidity. Dry skin cracks easily and can result in multiple skin disorders. If you have this kind of skin, you need to apply moisturizing creams frequently.
This kind of skin has a bright but humid appearance. It is porous and quite oily because of the excess production of fat by the skin’s sebaceous glands. Most people with oily skin are between 15 and 30 years old.
This skin type presents the characteristics of both oil and dry skin. Usually, the skin around the cheeks is dry while that around the T-zone is oily. The T-zone includes the nose, chin, and forehead.