Eyelets are the holes that we add to textiles for decoration and lacing. These holes are made using eyelet machines. The machines are specially designed to create eyelets and reinforce them in one step. The key components of eyelet machines are the tables, stoppers, hammers, dies, and hoppers.
There is a wide array of eyelet machines on the market today. These machines come from different manufacturers, are either manual or automatic and come in different sizes. Would you like to know how much an eyelet machine costs in Nigeria? This post will show you the latest eyelet machine prices in Nigeria.
Eyelet Machine Prices in Nigeria
Eyelets are very important because they protect the fabric from tearing around where the thongs, fasteners, or cords are inserted. Because of this, they are regarded as a major aspect of fabric assembly, especially when creating fabrics for decorative purposes.
Before stepping into the market to purchase an eyelet machine, we suggest that you first survey the market for the latest prices. This information is vital to your planning and purchasing process. We know that you may find it tricky or difficult to carry out an efficient market survey. This is why we did all the hard work on your behalf and gathered the latest eyelet machine prices in Nigeria. Check the prices out below:
- 100 Pairs Metal Grommets Eyelet With Washers 8 X 4mm: ₦3,162 – ₦4,290
- 11 Pcs Round Hole Punch Set For Watch Band, Leather, Gasket Belt, Fabric, Canvas Clothes, Eyelet(1-10Mm) Round Hollow Hole Punch Cutter Tool: ₦11,361 – ₦21,014
- 2 – 10mm 1 set Press Punch Machine 3 Die Eyelet Hand Tool Banner Flag Eyelets Tools Punching Knitting Accessories Hand Tool Sets: ₦29,802 – ₦51,383
- 2-10mm 1 set Press Punch Machine 3 Die Eyelet Hand Tool Banner Flag Eyelets Tools Punching Knitting Accessories Hand Tool Sets: ₦29,802 – ₦51,383
- 3-in-1 Leather Belt Hole Punch, Heavy Duty Punches, Eyelet Pliers, Snap Pliers, Snap Button Grommet Setter Tool Kit: ₦6,900 – ₦15,000
- 3-in-1 Leather Belt Hole Puncher+ Eyelet Plier +Snap Button Grommet Setter Tool Kit: ₦11,500 – ₦30,000
- 400Pcs 3/16 Inch Metal Grommets Kit,1Pcs Eyelet Hole Punch: ₦15,655 – ₦29,902
- 50 Sets of Metal Eyelet With Garment Repair Accessories: ₦2,380 – ₦3,332
- Belt Punching Pliers Leather Puncher Perforator Eyelet Piercer Sewing Crafts For Card Paper Handbag Footwear: ₦5,300 – ₦9,000
- Eyelet Hole Punch Pliers Set with 100 Eyelets: ₦9,478 – ₦18,956
- Eyelet Hole Punch Pliers Set: ₦8,953 – ₦16,115
- Eyelet Hole Puncher Leather Belt Hole Punch Plier Revolve Sewing Machine Bag Setter Tool Watchband S Household Leather craft: ₦24,796 – ₦42,752
- Eyelet Punch Pliers: ₦6,400 – ₦6,500
- Grommet Eyelet Setting Setter Pliers Tool Set For Bags Shoes Leather: ₦3,500 – ₦6,000
- Grommet Tool Kit Grommet Press Punch Kits Grommet Machine Pliers Handheld Eyelet Kit For Tarp Fabric Leather Shoes: ₦55,388 – ₦95,498
- Leather Belt Eyelet Fixing Cloth Shoe Hole Punch Punch Pliers Sewing Machine Bag Tool Household Pliers Retainer Rivet Snap Tool: ₦25,018 – ₦43,135
- Leather Belt Hole Punch Pliers, Eyelet Punch, Bag Setting Tool: ₦3,850 – ₦6,499
- Leather Belt Hole Puncher+ Eyelet Plier +Snap Button Grommet Setter Tool Kit: ₦7,500 – ₦30,000
- Leather Craft Watch Band S Oval Hole Punch Tools Stitching 5 Prong Eyelet Cutter Head Removable Chisel Tool/set: ₦73,856 – ₦127,338
- Leather Hole Punch Set, 3-In-1 Leather Belt Hole Punch, Heavy Duty Punches Eyelet Pliers Snap Pliers, Snap Button Grommet Setter Tool Kit: ₦6,550 – ₦15,000
- Leather Hole Punch Set,2 In1 Leather Belt Hole Punch, Heavy Duty Punches Eyelet Pliers Setter Tool Kit: ₦5,200 – ₦8,000
- Leather Puncher Belt Punching Pliers Perforator Eyelet Piercer Sewing Crafts For Card Paper Handbag: ₦6,400 – ₦10,000
- Multi-Size Revolving Leather I Belt Eyelet Hole Punch Puncher: ₦21,550 – ₦28,014
- Pink Hand Press Machine For Eyelet Grommet Dies Or Double Cap Rivets Snap-ons Dies Mold Tool Craft Diy Supplies: ₦100,777 – ₦173,755
- Prettyia Eyelet Buckles Grommets With Washers For 8 X 4mm Black: ₦2,524 – ₦2,935
- Pro-Tek Eyelet Grommet Pliers, Steel Hole Punch Eyelet Setter Kit – For Leather, Canvas, All Fabrics, Shoes, Belts, Bags, Crafts – Free Eyelets/grommets: ₦4,800 – ₦15,000
- Snaps and Fasteners Kit, 200Sets Rivets, 140 Eyelets and Grommets, 40 Snap Buttons, 20 Screws, Setting Tool for Leather: ₦15,432 – ₦36,504
- Steel Hole Punch Eyelet Setter Kit – For Leather, Canvas, All Fabrics, Shoes, Belts, Bags, and Crafts – 100 Free Gold Eyelets/grommets: ₦4,800 – ₦8,500
PRICES LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 28, 2023.
Please note that you may experience price variations depending on your location and the vendor that you patronize. You should also note that these prices may often fluctuate due to the action of several market forces. We will update this post with the latest prices as soon as we notice price changes.
Functions of Eyelet Machines
Now that we know what an eyelet machine is and how much it costs in Nigeria, let’s discuss its functions. If you are into interior decoration or advertising, you will agree that eyelet machines are pretty indispensable. This is because of the wide variety of functions that they perform.
Without mincing words, eyelet machines are very versatile pieces of equipment. While they are mostly perceived through the lens of the production of advertising banners, they have a wide scope of application. We can use these machines to create eyelets in a variety of materials. Some of these materials include:
- Decoration fabrics
- Curtains and drapes
- Product packaging
- Sails for small boats
- Uncommon materials
Can you make holes in these materials without eyelet machines? Of course, you can, however, what makes eyelet machines so special is the exceptional precision and efficiency that they present. Another major advantage of eyelet machines is their ease of mobility. You can carry most eyelet machines around in a bag to work in different locations.
Modern eyelet machines present even more versatility. They allow you to install a wide array of shapes and sizes ensuring that you access limitless possibilities in creating eyelets. Most of these machines are now equipped with electric control panels, pressure adjustment systems, the ability to detect foreign objects, and so on. This makes results more precise while production is more comfortable and rapid.