Spaghetti is one of the most common pasta meals eaten in Nigeria. It is more consumed among the younger generation, especially students and youth corps members. The market is saturated with different brands of spaghetti including Golden Penny.
Golden Penny Spaghetti prides itself as the number one spaghetti brand in the country. This brand presents different sizes of spaghetti. How much does it cost to purchase Golden Penny Spaghetti in Nigeria? Where can one buy this spaghetti? What are the benefits of consuming spaghetti? Continue reading this post to find out the answers to these questions.
Golden Penny Spaghetti Prices in Nigeria
Golden Penny is regarded by many as the top spaghetti brand in Nigeria. You will find different sizes of this product on the market. While it is solely manufactured in Nigeria, this brand boasts of international quality standards. The product is manufactured under the required conditions and contains the right ingredients to ensure the health and safety of the consumer.
Before you step into the market to purchase spaghetti, or any other item, finding out about the price is important. Working with previous prices may not be helpful, especially since the economy is quite unstable and prices are frequently fluctuating. We understand how difficult it is to run market surveys so we decided to handle this survey on your behalf. Check the list below to find out the different sizes of Golden Penny Spaghetti on the market and their current prices:
- Golden Penny Macaroni 200g Twist; 1 Carton (20 Pieces): From ₦10,200
- Golden Penny 24 Pack Of Spaghetti: From ₦12,480
- Golden Penny Macaroni Twist- 500g X 10: From ₦5,100
- Golden Penny Pasta Macaroni – 500g × 5 Pcs:From ₦2,600
- Golden Penny Pasta Spaghetti – 500g X 3pcs: From ₦1,560
- Golden Penny Pasta Spaghetti 500g – 5 Packs:From ₦2,600
- Golden Penny Spaghetti – 500g (Pack Of 10) Half Carton:From ₦5,300
- Golden Penny Spaghetti – 500g (Pack Of 20) 1 Carton: From ₦10,400
- Golden Penny Spaghetti – 500g: From ₦520
- Golden Penny Twist Macaroni X20: From ₦10,200
PRICES LAST UPDATED: MAY 13, 2023.
Kindly note, as mentioned earlier, that the prices of these products are not stable. We will continue to survey the market for the latest prices and update this post accordingly. You may also find the prices in your location slightly different due to the price variation that comes with location and vendor changes.
Where to Buy Golden Penny Spaghetti in Nigeria
It is no secret that Golden Penny Spaghetti is one of the most popular spaghetti brands in Nigeria. Because of this, you should easily find this product around you. There are two main options for purchasing Golden Penny Spaghetti. The first is to purchase in person from any of these locations:
- Roadside shops.
- Local markets.
- Departmental stores.
- Distributors (if you are a retailer).
Alternatively, you can purchase this product online from the comfort of your home. This way, the vendor you patronize will deliver the item to your location. The leading online marketplaces you can check include:
Note that in most cases, you may need to pay extra charges for delivery.
Health Benefits of Eating Spaghetti
Spaghetti is arguably one of the most-consumed kinds of pasta in the world. It is made mostly from durum wheat. There are two main types of spaghetti, whole-wheat spaghetti, and regular spaghetti. The former presents you with more fibre, so it is healthier for consumption.
Below is the nutrition information for a cup (140 grams) of spaghetti (cooked). Note that this is with any extra fat, salt, or toppings.
- Calories: 221
- Fat: 1.3 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Carbohydrates: 43.2 g
- Fibre: 2.5 g
- Sugars: 0.8 g
- Protein: 8.1 g
Spaghetti, like every other pasta, comes with several health benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Cholesterol free making it great for individuals watching their cholesterol consumption levels.
- Low sodium levels.
- It contains carbohydrates in healthy amounts making it a perfect source of sustained energy.
- Spaghetti is fortified with healthy amounts of folic acid which is essential for women within the childbearing age bracket.
- Combine spaghetti with vegetables and lean protein to have a balanced diet.