Gone are the days only few believed in the usefulness and efficiency of green coffee. Apart from the fact that they are generally healthy, they help in burning tommy weight, a particular highlight of why it is becoming more common in the market today.
With various brands of green tea available today, it is essential to consider how much they go for in the current market. This post takes a look at the common brands available today.
What is Green Coffee Price in Nigeria?
Green Coffee teabags are readily available in various parts of the country. Although there are only few brands that manufacture the products in Nigeria, it is still essential to consider the prices of the various brands and types available in the market today.
- Leptin green Coffee 1000 – N5,000 – N6,000
- Leptin Green Coffee 1000 plus – N4,500 – N7,500
- Leptin Green Coffee 1000 Gold – N4,500 – N9,000
- Samira Green Tea with 100 Teabags – N3000 – N6,000
- QUALITEA natural Green Tea with 25 Tea bag – N2, 000 – N2, 500
- QUALITEA natural Green Tea with 100 Tea bag – N6,000 – N7,000
- Biogenic Chinese Green Tea 125g – N2,300 – N4,000
- Super Blend Green Tea 25kg 25 bags – N2, 000 – N2, 800
- Super Blend Green Tea with Garlic – N2, 300 – N3,500
- Super Blend Green Tea with Ginger – N2,500 – N3,700
- Super Blend Green Tea with jasmine – N2,300 – N3,700
- Super Blend Green Tea with Orange – N3,500 – N5, 000
Ahmad Vitality Green Tea 20 bags – N2,500 – N3,500
- Ever Green Califonia Green Tea – N4, 500 – N5, 000
- My Health Green Tea 25 Tea bags – N1,500 – N2,500
- My Health Green Tea With Soursop Herbal 25 Tea bags – N1, 500 – N2,500
- My Health Green Tea With Lemon Grass Herbal 25 Tea bags – N1,300 – N2,000
- My Health Green Tea With Ginger 25 Tea bags – N1,500 – N2,000
- Twining Green Tea Jasmine – N3,000 – N4, 000
- Twining Green Tea Pure – N2,500 – N3,500
The prices listed above highlight the prices of common green tea brands in the country today. Although this list shows an estimate of prices as gathered in various online stores, it is advisable to go to the market to confirm the prices before you buy decide to buy one. The variation in prices is because of various factors, which include usually includes the place and period of purchase.
It should also be noted that additional ingredient and content might have an impact on how much the green tea goes for. For instance, a green teabag with additional ginger or sweet orange is expected to be more expensive than ordinary green teabags. In addition, the number of teabags in a pack also affects the prices they go for. For instance, you’d expect a pack of 100 teabags to be more expensive than a pack of 20 teabags.
Benefits of Green Tea
The demand for green coffee has drastically increased in recent times and it is easy to see why. Green coffee, unroasted coffee beans that grow on the coffee plant, has loads of benefits. These unroasted coffee beans are rich springs of antioxidants and have a lot of advantages when likened to the normal baked coffee beans. Here, we will take a look at some of the common benefits of green coffee on human.
- Weight Loss: This is arguably the most common advantage of green tea. Research showed that a key green coffee extract – GCBE helps reduces obesity by lowering the build-up of body fat, helping you keep fit and in shape. Studies also possibility of using GCE as a weight loss supplement as encouraging. While this has not been entirely confirmed, users and reviewers have seen positive result to this effect.
- Great for Diabetes Treatment: Here comes the interesting one. A component in the green coffee tea – the chlorogenic acid – significantly affects the blood sugar level. Recent study shows that the green coffee tea helps significantly reduce sugar level, thereby serving as a great treatment option for diabetes. Daily intake of three to four cups of decaffeinated coffee with high chlorogenic acid can help reduce sugar level to an appreciable extent. The chlorogenic acid also kindles insulin emission and can thereby stand as a potential anti-diabetic agent.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: Just like in the case of diabetes, a constant intake of GCE in hypertensive humans can help significantly reduce blood pressure. Various tests indicated that ingestion period of GCE Chlorogenic acid impedes the development of active cortisol, which is a hormone that increases blood pressure levels. Large intake of green coffee also helps arterial elasticity, which helps lower blood pressure levels.
- Reduces Quick Aging: Does this sound strange? Maybe not. Green coffee beans are boosted by antioxidants and offer outstanding anti-aging effects. The chlorogenic acid in the coffee improves the skin and microcirculatory function in humans. Constant consumption of the beans can help decreased skin dryness and trans-epidermal water loss and improved skin surface pH levels.
- Enhances Energy Level: This should be expected with the little amount of caffeine in the green tea. Caffeine normally boosts energy levels and even further enhances athletic performance. While there are speculations the green tea help enhance energy level, this has not been scientifically confirmed although users and reviews claim this is true.
- Prices of Rice in Nigeria per Bag (September 28, 2021)
- Cold Stone Ice Cream Price List in Nigeria (September 2021)
- Groundnut Prices in Nigeria – Per KG & Ton (September 2021)
- Basmati Rice Price in Nigeria (September 2021)
- Prices of Onions in Nigeria (September 2021)
- Domino’s Pizza Menu & Price List in Nigeria (September 2021)
- Cocoa Prices in Nigeria (September 2021)
- Green Coffee Price in Nigeria (2021)
- Whipping Cream Price in Nigeria (September 2021)
- M&M Chocolate Price in Nigeria (September 2021)
- Prices of Coconut Oil in Nigeria (September 2021)
- Ketchup Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Kings Vegetable Oil Prices in Nigeria (September 2021)
- Shawarma Machine Prices in Nigeria (September 2021)
- Current Prices of Palm Oil in Nigeria Today (September 2021)
- Cake Turntable Prices in Nigeria (September 2021)
- Shoprite Nigeria Price List (September 2021)
- Cakes and Cream Price List (September 2021)
- Current Prices of Commodities in Nigeria (September 2021)