Exercising regularly comes with several advantages such as decreasing blood pressure and improving cardiovascular fitness. As a result, having a gym membership these days is one of the things most people want. The challenge is that we may not all have the time to go to the gym every day.
If you don’t have the time to go to the gym every day, you may choose to purchase gym equipment. With these, you can exercise from home in your spare time. You may also consider purchasing gym equipment if you want to start a gym for commercial purposes. How much does gym equipment cost in Nigeria? Read on to find out.
Prices of Gym Equipment in Nigeria
The Nigerian market is filled with several kinds of gym equipment from different brands. Finding out the prices of these pieces of equipment before going to the market is very important. Doing this helps you to plan so that you don’t exceed your budget. We have surveyed the market on your behalf and these are the top gym equipment in Nigeria and their prices.
- SIX PACK CARE WONDER CORE WITH CYCLING PEDAL: From N79,400
- 3 In 1 Home Fitness Equipment Spring Chest Expander/Hand Gripper Pull-Up Bars: From N12,800
- Yoga Gym Ball (Anti Burst ) For Body Fit & Comes With Pump: From N11,500
- Semi Commercial Weight Bench: From N224,000
- Ab Roller Wheel For Flat Tummy: From N8,000
- Iron Gym Pull Up Sit Up Door Bar: From N10,800
- Eco-Friendly Thick TPE Yoga/Exercise Mat: From N9,000
- Gym Glove: From N11,950
- 915 Generation 10/Pack 6.5 Inch Trampoline Spring Steel Replacement Kit: From N31,400
- Orbitrack New Improved Elliptical Bike : From N159,900
- Revoflex Xtreme Revoflex Extreme Workout Kit: From N14,000
- Thick Yoga Mat Non-Slip Exercise Mat Pad: From N8,500
- Wonder Core With Cycling Pedal Ab Total Core Workout Machine: From N85,000
- Power Tower With Bench & Pouch Up: From N149,000
- Wonder Core With Cycling Pedal-Complete Body Workout: From N75,000
- Iron Gym Pull Up Sit Up Door Bar: From N14,000
- Exercise Air Bike: From N152,000
- 10MM Extra Thick 183cmX61cm High Quality NBR Non-slip Yoga: From N19,350
- Multifunctional Springs Chest Muscles Developer: From N15,000
- Iron Gym Pull Up Sit Up Door Bar: From N10,800
- Revoflex Xtreme AB Roller With Wheel Rope:From N6,500
- Yoga Mat: From N12,500
- MINI STEPPER STEP MACHINE: From N48,000
- Techno 2.5HP Professional Treadmill With Massager, Bluetooth,MP3 & Incline: From N580,000
- Home Exercise Gym Bike: From N220,000
- Commercial Sit-up Bench With Rope: From N89,900
- 3 In 1 Home Fitness Equipment Spring Chest Expander/Hand Gripper Pull-Up Bars: From N18,000
- Exercise Pedal Machine Mini Bike Pedal Exerciser Fitness: From N13,600
- SOLID RUGGED 2HP WITH MASSAGER MP3 TWISTER DUMBELL 110KG: From N298,000
- Springs Chest Arm Expander Hand Gripper Arm Pull Bar: From N10,400
- Indoor Fitness Equipment High Push Up Bars Pushup Stands: From N15,000
- 3 Intensity Face Exerciser Exercise Fitness Ball Neck Jawzrsize Jaw Silica White: From N10,000
- Fitness Barbell Shoulder Patch Care: From N10,000
- Home Use Spinning Exercise Bike + Free AB Roller Trainer: From N153,000
- ANKLE SUPPORT: From N4,000
- Premium Sit-up Bench With Rope: From N87,400
- Jumping Skip Rope: From N2,200
PRICES LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 25, 2023.
Note that the prices of these products don’t fluctuate so much. However, they could be slightly different from what you find on our list because of your location and the vendor you choose.
Benefits of Daily Fitness Exercises and Gym Workouts
Staying fit has become very fashionable these days. You see people all over social media showing off their wonderful bodies and you just want to join in. There’s more to staying fit than just having a great body. Daily fitness exercises and gym workouts present you with the following benefits:
There are so many products out there that promise weight loss. From slimming teas to waist trainers and all the others. While these items present us with good results, none is as healthy as daily exercises.
Exercising daily helps to speed up your body metabolism. The effect of this is that your body burns up more calories every day. In the end, you get to lose weight and maintain a healthy muscle mass.
Facilitates brain health
Wondering how exercising daily will improve your memory and brain health? Well, when you exercise, you improve blood flow into different parts of your body including the brain. The benefit of this is that it helps to maintain brain health and improve your memory.
This is very important for older adults as it protects their mental function. Regular exercise also acts as a strong energy booster. With this, you can save yourself from frequent fatigue and raise your energy levels significantly.
Balance exercises help you to stabilize your body and prevent falls. They ensure that you have more control over your body position. These exercises become a lot more important as we age. Examples of balance exercises include walking heel to toe and standing on one foot.
Many gyms offer balance training exercises such as yoga or tai chi. You can improve your body balance by enrolling in such classes.
Have you been looking for ways to get stronger? You should try enrolling in a fully equipped gym with a gym instructor. There are several exercises that you can engage in to increase your strength. These exercises are called strength exercises.
The advantage here is that these exercises don’t just make you stronger, they stimulate bone growth. They also improve posture and balance and lower blood sugar. These exercises help to reduce pain in the joints and lower back as well as stress levels. Examples include squats, lunges, push-ups, and lifting weights, and dumbbells.
Getting the most of your Exercise Time: Helpful Gym Exercise Tips
When you enrol for a gym membership, you want to see results as quickly as possible. These results don’t come magically. However, certain tips help you to get the most of your exercise time. Here are a few of them:
Just doing cardio exercises doesn’t help so much for weight loss. You need to engage in resistance exercises to increase your metabolic rate and build muscle. When next you visit the gym, try lifting some weights.
Listen to music
One of the best ways to motivate yourself in the gym is by listening to your favorite playlist. There is a scientific explanation for this. When you listen to music, you boost your dopamine and serotonin hormones. These hormones foster recovery so that your heart rate and blood pressure go back to normal.
Experts suggest that you should have low-intensity breaks when exercising. These breaks or intervals help to burn more calories in the long run.