The IELTS is one of the most popular English proficiency test in the world. Asides the fact that the examination is highly rated in various English speaking countries, most tertiary institutions in these countries have made it a core requirement for students looking to gain admission into their institutions. With speaking test among the submodules of the exam, getting a good IELTS evaluation to improve speaking skills is one of the core secrets in a successful IELTS examination. However, it is not all the time that an IELTS test candidate can sit in a class and learn things to improve their speaking skills.
While some candidates have chosen to prepare on their own, many others have resolved to attend training classes. Here, we will take a look at how much these training go for n various cities in Nigeria.
IELTS training costs in Nigeria
IELTS training centers are readily available in Nigeria. With the significance of the examination growing by the day, and many more people applying to take the test, the number of training agencies and organizations have notably increased over the past years. The amount these training agencies charge for the training sessions vary. This is because unlike the examination itself, there are many factors that determine how much the training goes for. The duration of the training, the scope to be covered, the location of the training institute, and other similar factors have a lot to do with the eventual cost the training goes for.
We will now take a look at how much project management training cost in various cities in the country. The prices as highlighted below are as gathered in the current market from various sources.
IELTS Training in Lagos
There are many IELTS training centers in Lagos. A typical IELTS training in Lagos costs between N30, 000 – N70, 000, depending on the duration of the training, the mode of the training, the reputation of the training agency, and many other factors. It should be noted that the price as highlighted here does not include the actual registration cost of the examination itself.
In many cases, the training agency conducting the training also help candidates with registering for the examination, hence, they charge the training fee together with the registration fee and sometimes, consultancy fee. The cost of the training also depends on training materials that’d be shared to the candidates. The materials sometimes include e-books, videos, practice questions, and other materials to further get the candidates familiar with the concept of the test. In addition to this, some also conduct mock examinations for the candidates under their tutelage before the examination. All these factors affect the eventual price the training goes for.
IELTS Training in Abuja
Just like in Lagos, there are many IELTS training agencies and institutes in Abuja. IELT training costs between N30, 000 – N80, 000 in Abuja. As already explained, various agencies charge varying amounts. The variation depends on the duration of the training, and the mode of training to be used. While some settle for virtual classes, some others attend physical lectures. Usually, some of the agencies that opt for virtual classes are affiliated with bigger institutions and hence, could even be more expensive than the estimated cost of the training.
In some cases, if the training is just for 3 days, for instance, you could expect it to be cheaper than one that’d span for over 10 days. This is because there is a tendency the training covers more scope and could also allow for tutorials and mock examinations, which in turn, makes the training more expensive.
IELTS Training in Other Parts of Nigeria
While Lagos and Abuja boast the biggest number of IELTS training centers, other cities like Ibadan, Benin City, Port-Harcourt, and many other similar cities, also boast agencies and academies that organize these training. The training costs between N20, 000 – N50, 000 depending on the stated factors.
Cost of IELTS in Nigeria
Now that we have talked about how much IELTS training costs in various parts of the country, we can now highlight how much the examination itself goes for. As it stands, the IELTS Academic and General Training – paper-based test costs N75, 000. The computer-based test, which is also a very common option, goes for the same amount as the paper-based. Another type of the IELTS exam, which is mainly designed for candidates looking to apply to UK Visas and immigration, whether for academic purposes or general training purposes, is a bit more expensive than the general IELTS exam. This type goes for just over N84, 500. Finally, the IELTS Life Skills, both A1 and B1, costs just over N71, 300.
Kindly noted that it is advisable to register for this test when the currency exchange rate is relatively balanced and fair. The test can be written in various parts of the country and at specific time. Usually, the test is written at least 8 times every year although locations change. Lagos and Abuja are the most popular centers for IELTS as tests are written more than once a year in these locations and some few other locations. The exam is one of the most regarded means of testing English proficiency. The IELTS test is one of the most registered English proficiency test in the world today and it comprises of various sections. The training prepares candidates for the test.
- SHRM Certification Cost in Nigeria (2022) + Details
- HSE Training Costs in Nigeria & Details (2022)
- Google AdWords Certification Costs in Nigeria (2022)
- Java Certification Costs in Nigeria & Details (2022)
- The Cost of CFA Level 1 in Nigeria (2022)
- GIG Logistics Price List (October 2022)
- ITIL Training Costs in Nigeria & Details (2022)
- Cost of CISA Certification in Nigeria (2022)
- IELTS Training Costs in Nigeria & Details (2022)
- Cost of Building an App in Nigeria (2022)
- Facebook Blueprint Certification Cost in Nigeria (2022) + Details
- The Cost of USMLE Step 1 in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of ECFMG Certification in Nigeria (2022) + Details
- CISCO Certification Cost in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of BLS Training in Nigeria (2022) + Details
- Laundry Price List in Nigeria (October 2022)
- DHL Prices per Kg in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Cost of MTA Certification in Nigeria (2022) + Details
- EMS Price List in Nigeria (October 2022)
- How Much do Uber Drivers Make Weekly in Nigeria? (October 2022)
- CCTV Installation Training Cost in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Crane Operator Training in Nigeria
- Cost of Scrum Certification in Nigeria (2022) + Details
- Cost of Prince2 Certification in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of CCNA Certification in Nigeria (2022)
- 5 Cheapest Courier Services in Nigeria (October 2022)
- The Cost of ACCA in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of SAP Training in Nigeria (October 2022)
- PMI Certification Cost in Nigeria (2022) + Details
- The Cost of PLAB 1 in Nigeria (2022)