Innoson is one of the fast-growing vehicle manufacturing companies in Nigeria today. The indigenous auto company has been appreciated for their top-notch vehicles and outstanding efficiency. They manufacture various ranges of vehicles, including saloon cars, SUV, vans, and many other types. Their vehicles’ durability and features have been appreciated in various parts of the country.
In this post, we will take a look at various Innoson vehicle models and how much they sell in the current market. Let’s get on with it!
- Innoson Motors Prices in Nigeria
- Innoson Motors: What You Will Like About the Vehicles
- Innoson Motors Address
Innoson Motors Prices in Nigeria
Innoson Saloon Cars Price in Nigeria
- Innoson FOX manual transmission – N3.5 million – N3.96 million
- Innoson FOX automatic transmission – N3.85 million – N4 Million
- Innoson UMU manual transmission – N3.63 million – N3.81 million
- Innoson UMU automatic transmission – N3.96 million – N4.2 million
Innoson Pick-up Vehicles Price in Nigeria
- Innoson single cabin pick-up 4WD – N6.93 million – N7.3 million
- Innoson 5 seater double cabin pick-up 4WD (Mitsubishi engine & leather seats) – N6.93 million – N7.28 million
- Innoson Carrier 4WD (double cabin pick-up) – N6.49 million – N6.82 million
- Innoson Carrier 2WD (double cabin pick-up) – N6.05 million – N6.35 million
Innoson SUV Price in Nigeria
- Innoson G5 manual transmission (Jeep) – N6.38 million – N6.7 million
- Innoson G5 automatic transmission (Jeep) – N6.82 million – N7.16 million
- Innoson G6 manual transmission (5 seater SUV Jeep) – N6.6 million – N6.93 million
- Innoson G6 automatic transmission (5 seater SUV Jeep) – N7 million – N7.35 million
Innoson Vans Price in Nigeria
- Innoson Uzo 2 (7 seater MPV) – N1.76 million – N1.85 million
- Innoson Uzo 3 (7 seater bus) – N1.54 million – N1.62 million
- Innoson Uzo 4 (7 seater minibus) – N1.54 million – N1.61 million
- Innoson Uzo 5 (minibus single cabin) – N1.54 million – N1.61 million
- Innoson 5000a (15 seater bus) – N5.28 million – N5.54 million
- Innoson 5000b (15 seater cargo bus) – N5.28 million – N5.54 million
- Innoson 6540 (17 seater bus) – N7.15 million – N7.51 million
- Innoson 6540 (18 seater Hummer bus) – N8.03 million – N8.43 million
- Innoson 5000c (ambulance bus) – N6.93 million – N7.28 million
Innoson Bus Price in Nigeria
- Innoson 6601 (23 seater bus) – N11.44 million – N12million
- Innoson 6660a (26 seater bus) – N11.88 million – N12.47 million
- Innoson 6730 (30 seater bus) – N12.65 million – N13.28 million
- Innoson 6800 (33 seater bus) – N13.31 million – N13.98 million
- Innoson 6850 (43 seater bus) – N24.2 million – N25.4 million
- Innoson 6751 (60 passenger city bus) – N11.55 million – N12.13 million
Innoson Truck Price in Nigeria
- Innoson 5003 (8 tonnes swing arm truck) – N12.65 million – N13.28 million
- Innoson 5251 (12 tonnes compactor truck) – N19.8 million – N20.8 million
- Innoson 5100 (road sweeper) – N21.45 million – N22.52 million
Innoson Motors: What You Will Like About the Vehicles
They Are Affordable
One of the standout factors that would want to make you go for Innoson Motors is how much their vehicles go for. Apart from the fact that their vehicles are among the cheapest in the market today, the spare parts of their vehicles are also very affordable.
You can buy a brand new vehicle for as low as N1.5 Million. If affordability is one factor you consider when looking to buy a vehicle, then you will be very comfortable with Innoson Motors.
Innoson vehicles come in different types and designs. As seen on the list above, they have saloon cars, SUV, Pick-up, trucks, vans, and buses. This means that regardless of the type of vehicle you are looking to get, you can be almost sure to get the equivalent at Innoson.
Rugged and Durable
Another unique thing about Innoson vehicles is that they are locally made, which means they are built to perfectly suit various conditions within the country. They are designed with rugged materials to ensure they can be used for a very long time. Provided they are maintained well, you can be sure to use the vehicles for a very long time without any issues.
The fact that they are locally designed means that you wouldn’t have any problem locating a mechanic shop to fix the vehicle, in case it develops issues. You can always return it to the manufacturing company and be sure they’d do a great job to get the vehicle back on track.
Friendly Payment Scheme
The fact that Innoson Motors is indigenous gives their customers loads of advantages, including convenient payment schemes for their vehicles. The company has partnered with many commercial banks within the country to further develop a payment plan for customers that may not be able to pay at once.
These payment schemes include loans or flexible payment plan that will allow the potential buyer to pay over a period of time. There are certain terms and conditions applied to this though.
Attractive Warranty Period
Innoson vehicles are very durable and reliable, so much so that the brand offers a very attractive period of about three year for their engines and other core parts. In fact, even after this period, you can still take your car to their outlets to fix with highly reduced charges.
Innoson Motors Address
Innoson Factory address:
- No 2 Innoson Industrial Estate, Akwa-Uru, Uru Umudim, Nnewi, Anambra State.
Innoson Showroom Address
- 759 Cadastral Zone E24, Wawa District, Abuja FCT.
- Plot 1, Block A, Amuwo Odofin Ind. Estate Oshodi/Apapa Expressway, Lagos.
- Plot W/L Ind. Layout Emene, P.O Box 1570, Enugu, Enugu State.