Information Technology is changing how we view and exist in our world. A lot of things have changed, from the way we communicate to how we run businesses and carry out publicity. Our world is now a global village thanks to IT.
One of the fastest ways of making it today is building a career in IT and many young people are making the switch. If you would like to do the same, then you should consider taking IT professional courses. Doing this fast-tracks your journey into the information technology world, and you can begin earning in a matter of months.
The question that begs an answer is, “what are the available IT professional courses in Nigeria?” Without mincing words, there is a very wide array of IT professional courses that you can take up in Nigeria today. We will discuss some of these courses in this post and tell you how much it will cost to enrol.
IT Professional Courses in Nigeria & Prices
Information Technology is the new rave of the moment. Every field depends on IT to run, so the opportunities in IT are limitless. Are you looking to make the switch from your current career to IT? Are you already in IT, but would like to sharpen your skills? If your answer to these questions is yes, then you should go through our list of IT professional courses in Nigeria. Check them out below:
Training cost: The cost of the training depends on the certificate you want to get.
Course duration: Same as above, the course duration is dependent on the course.
Course mode: On site and Online
This is easily one of the top IT professional certifications in Nigeria today. ISACA is an acronym that stands for Information System Control Association. This body was established in 1967 and since then it has grown in dealing with several IT-related issues. There are several certifications that you can get from this body. Some of the more popular ones include:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is for the monitoring and auditing of organizations.
- Certified in Risk and Risk System Control (CRISC)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Cybersecurity Nexus – CSX Certificate and CSXP Certification
PMI Certification: This is another class of certifications that you can get from this body. They are mainly project management certifications, and you can get a certificate in any of these courses
- Certified Association in Project Management (CAPM)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PFMP)
- Program Management Professional (PGMP)
- Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
Click here to sign up for this course.
Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C03
Training cost: N24,900
Course duration: 27 hours 10 minutes
Course mode: Online
This course is designed to help you prepare for the latest AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C03 exam. You will not just prepare for this course, but you will also be able to pass the exam if you follow everything that you learn from this course.
To enrol in this course, you should meet the following requirements:
- Have basic knowledge of IT.
- Possess a Windows/Mac/Linux computer.
- You don’t need to have any prior experience with AWS Cloud.
During the course, you will do the following:
- Spend more than three hours on solution architecture on AWS.
- Access practical knowledge about AWS and how to use it to create solutions.
- Learn the newest AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-Co2 topics.
After this course, you should have achieved the following:
- Learned how to prepare for the exam and real-world application of AWS.
- Understood the differences between databases on AWS.
- Performed real-life solution architecture using AWS.
- Understood the well-architected framework and disaster recovery on AWS.
- Learned serverless fundamentals including Cognito, DynamoDB, API Gateway, and Lambda.
Who should take this course?
- Any individuals seeking to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-Co3 certification exam.
- Solutions Architects seeking to leverage AWS for their solution architecture projects.
The course is split into 34 sections and 389 lectures. Here is a broad view of the course content below:
- Introduction to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Code & Slides Download
- Getting Started with AWS\IAM and AWS CLI
- EC2 Fundamentals
- EC2 Solutions Architect Associate Level
- EC2 Instance Storage
- High Availability and Scalability: ELB and ASG
- AWS Fundamentals: RDS + Aurora + ElastiCache
- Route 53
- Classic Solutions Architecture Discussions
- Amazon S3 Introduction
- AWS SDK, IAM Roles, and Policies
- Advanced Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Security
- CloudFront & AWS Global Accelerator
- AWS Storage Extras
- Decoupling applications: SQS, SNS, Kinesis, and Active MQ
- Containers on AWS: ECS, Far gate, ECR, and EKS
- Serverless Overviews from a Solution Architect Perspective
- Databases in AWS
- Data and Analytics
- Machine Learning
- AWS Monitoring and Audit: CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, and Config
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) – Advanced
- AWS Security and Encryption: KMS, SSM Parameter Store, CloudHSM, Shield, and WAF
- Networking – VPC
- Disaster Recovery and Migrations
- Other Services
- White papers and Architectures – AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Preparing for the Exam + Practice Exam – AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- Congratulations – AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Click here to sign up for this course.
Other IT Professional Courses
Here is a list of other IT professional courses in Nigeria that you can study:
- Wireless & Mobile Communication
- Web-based Applications Development
- Web Technologies and Systems
- Web Servers, Technologies, and Administration
- Web Database Applications
- Web Authoring & Content Management
- Web Applications: Client-Side Scripting
- Web 3D Technologies
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Video and Audio
- Unified Modelling Language
- Systems Programming
- Systems Development
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Software Engineering
- Software Development Methodologies
- Security/ Information and Security, Firewalls & VPNs
- Security/ Design for Interactive
- Secure Electronic Commerce
- Satellite & Space Communications
- Project Planning & Management
- Probability & Statistics
- Principles of Programming with C++
- Principle of Compiler Design and Construction
- Operating Systems
- Object-Oriented Programming, with Java
- Networks & Technologies
- Network Security, Firewalls & VPNs
- Network Administration & Management
- Multimedia User-Interface Design
- Multimedia Technologies
- Multimedia Applications Systems Development
- Multimedia Applications
- Managing Software Dev
- Law and Society/ Digital
- LAN to WAN Internetworking
- Knowledge-Based Information Systems
- IT Professional Ethics
- Intro to Information & Network
- Intermediate Algebra
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Information and Network
- Imaging and Animation
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Group Dynamics & Communications
- Fundamentals of Management Science
- Formal Methods in Software Development
- E-Commerce Technologies
- E-Commerce Systems
- E-Commerce in a Global Environment
- E-Commerce Entrepreneurship and Venture
- E-Commerce & Enterprise Systems
- E-Applications & Systems
- Document Markup Languages
- Digital Video and Motion Graphics
- Digital Communication Systems
- Design for Interactive Multimedia
- Database Systems
- Data Structures & Algorithm
- Data Communications & Computer Networks
- Computer Org & Architecture
- Computer Modelling & Simulation
- Computer Graphics
- Advanced Database System Administration
PRICES LAST UPDATED 21ST JANUARY 2023.