Perfume is a core part of everyone’s wardrobe. With a lot of attention being paid to perfumes and body sprays in recent times, many fragrance manufacturers have sprung up. There are lots of standout brands no doubt, but Jadore has smelt its way into the hearts of people. The female fragrance rates among the very best and most rated in the perfume world today.
With its quality already stamped, this post takes a look at how much it goes for in the current market in Nigeria today.
Cost of Jadore Perfume in Nigeria
Jadore, also known as J Adore or Dior J’Adore, may not be the most expensive perfume in the fragrance market today, but it surely ranks among the pricey ones. The perfume is available in different sizes, although it largely comes in the same design and maintains the same quality.
As it stands, 100 ml Jadore Perfume sells for anything between N93,000 – N113,000 while the slightly bigger 150 ml sells for anything between N129,000 – N135,000. It should be noted that the variation in prices is a result of some factors which could include the place and period of purchase and the currency exchange rate at the period. Please note that there are lots of counterfeits products in the Nigerian market today and customers have to be careful.
PRICES LAST UPDATED: MARCH 23, 2022.
Jadore perfume – What You Should Know About the Fragrance
Jadore Perfume is a trendy, feminine fragrance that boasts a beautiful blend of chic florals and fresh fruits with a dash of woody and basic notes. Its chief notes are an appealing combination of melon, peach, pear, magnolia, bergamot, and mandarin orange. Its core consists of commanding florals with a touch of fruit and freshness.
They comprise tuberose, orchid, lily of the valley, rose, violet, jasmine, plum, and freesia. Earthy musk, warm vanilla, fragrant cedar, and juicy blackberry custom are the base notes of this stunning fragrance. Silage is relatively moderate and durability is quite high, which makes this the perfect fragrance for a long day or stressful evening. This commanding scent is wonderful especially when you are preparing for special occasions and you want to make an impression.
Jadore was fashioned by skilled perfumer Calice Becker and was launched by the renowned fragrance company Christian Dior way back in 1999. This top-quality fragrance lives up to the company’s status and is seen as one of the must-haves for true lovers of fragrance.
J’Adore Perfume – Review
J’adore is a sweet-smelling, crowd-friendly scent that is difficult to go wrong with. Apart from the fact that the fragrance feels youthful and strong, it also boasts an edge of sophistication. The smoothness of the florals and fruit ensures it is more of a spring and summer perfume. It is a fresh daytime fragrance for work and so classically slots in as a perfect option for the weekends.
The fruit content makes the smell a bit sweet, no doubt, it is nevertheless a clean perfume that could be worn regardless of how old you are or your personality. With almost everything spectacular about the perfume, its main issue is its own popularity. J’adore is a bit universal at this point, and although it was very revolutionary when it was first launched, there have been lots of similar perfumes over the years. This might not be the most unique when it comes to smell, although it still maintains its top class and undoubtable quality.
How Does the Perfume Smell?
The first point to point out here is that if you do not like florals, you might have to change your opinion about this. The opening is absolutely fruity and lovely with a considerable amount of pear, melon, and jasmine. The core notes are a true bunch of flowers mainly containing floral notes of tuberose, lily of the valley and magnolia, and many other similar constituents. For the dry down, the presence of cedar and blackberry make a very last impression and a more memorable scent. Despite all the florals, it makes a spotless rather than sticky impression.
How About the Packaging?
When it comes to packaging, it is quite difficult to find fault with Jadore. The packing is outstanding, comfy and stylish — you wouldn’t expect anything less from a brand as a class as Dior. The bottle is apparently inspired by a Greek amphora with a gilt and glass cap covering the spray cap and teardrop fashioned bottle for the juice.
Things You Will Like about Jadore Perfume
Are you still wondering why Jadore rates among the most in-demand fragrance in the universe today? Here are some of the reasons the top-rated fragrance remains among the people’s favourites.
- Fresh, fruity-floral – It is very rare for you to find one that does not love the scent of fruits, talk less of a mixture of fruits! When it comes to amazing and welcoming scent, it is quite difficult to pick one above Jadore perfumes. They are lovely and smell very nicely.
- Sophisticated and elegant – jadore perfumes give you a sense of class with their sophisticating ooze and welcoming smell.
- Perfect for daytime and Professional Wear– Nothing beats a perfume that is great for daytime and still perfectly attracts even at night. This makes it a great option for professional environments. Although mild and simple, the perfume leaves a touch of class, even after the wearer is some distance away.
- Nivea Extra Whitening Lotion Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Price of Hawaii Soap in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Jadore Perfume Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Cost of Dudu Osun Soap in Nigeria (2022)
- Best Slimming Teas in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Prices of Bismid Products in Nigeria (2022)
- Best Creams for Dark Skin in Nigeria & Prices (2022)
- Creed Aventus Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Best Soaps for Pimples in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Makari Cream Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Zikel Cosmetics Price List (May 2022)
- Best Toothpastes in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Best Creams for Pimples in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Best Sunburn Removal Creams in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Best Beard Oils in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Oud Touch Perfume Prices in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Best Soaps for Dark Skin in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Zikel Cosmetics Price List in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Nivea Lotion Price List (May 2022)
- Bismid Creams & Prices in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Zaron Cosmetics Price List in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Best Exfoliating Soaps in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Oriflame Products in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Baccarat Rouge 540 Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Jergens Cream Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Meladerm Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Best Oils for Glowing Skin in Nigeria + Prices (May 2022)
- Avila Products in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Makeup Box & Kit Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- K Brothers Soap Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Aaron Cosmetics Price List (May 2022)
- Best Creams for Caramel Skin in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Best Face Creams for Fair Skin in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Eucerin Cream Price in Nigeria (May 2022)