If you are a lover of KFC chicken then this post is for you. KFC has been in existence for several decades. Its products are not just delicious, they are healthy and nutritious. This company has different packages including bucket chicken, regular food, fill-ups, streetwise, and lots more.
How much does it cost to get a bucket of KFC chicken in Nigeria? We will answer this question and several others in this post. Let’s dive straight in.
Prices of KFC Bucket Chicken in Nigeria
KFC bucket chicken is delicious, nutritious, and filling. One bite of the chicken and you get enchanted. You can’t wait to have some more. This post is not focusing on the taste of the chicken nor are we trying to run an advert. We aim to tell you how much KFC Bucket Chicken costs.
We have done some surveys on your behalf to find out the different buckets available and their prices. After our survey, we have come up with the list below:
- Celebration Feast Bucket (3 Pcs COB HC/OR, 6 Pcs Wings, 6 Pcs Strips): From N9,900
- Large Bucket Chicken with 1.5 liters Pepsi: From N9,800
- A bucket of 8 pieces serves with 1.5 liters of Pepsi: From N11,400
- 12 Pieces KFC Bucket with 1.5 liters Pepsi: From N16,550
- 21 Pieces KFC Bucket with 1.5 liters Pepsi: From N28,050
There are several other packages you can get from KFC. We have listed some of them below:
KFC WINGS AND CHICKEN
- Zinger Wings 3Pieces: From N2,050
- Zinger Wings 5Pieces: From N2,800
- Zinger Wings 8Pieces: From N4,500
- Popcorn Chicken-Regular: From N1,400
- Popcorn Chicken: From N800
- Popcorn Chicken-Large: From N1,900
- Cob-Original 1 Piece: From N1,450
- Cob-Hot and Crispy 1 Piece: From N1,450
- Cob-Original 5 Pieces: From N6,550
- Cob-Hot and Crispy 5 Pieces: From N6,550
- Zinger Burger Meal (zinger, reg chips, reg drink): From N4,450
- Double Zinger Burger Meal(burger, reg chips, reg drink): From N5,750
- Zinger Burger: From N2,950
- Double Zinger Burgerr: From N4,400
- Fries-Regular: From N1,500
- Fries – Large: From N2,050
- Fries Xlarge: From N2,400
- Extra Cheese: From N400
- Yam Fries Regular: From N1,400
- Yam Fries Lrg: From N1,700
- Yam Fries Xlrg: From N1,900
- KFC Rice Bowl: From N1,800
- KFC Spicy Rice: From N1,200
- KFC Spicy Rice – Lrg: From N1,400
- Veg Fried Rice: From N1,300
- Veg Fried Rice – Lrg: From N1,500
- Pepper Sauce: From N400
KFC Beverages Prices
- Water: From N600
- Pepsi Bottle: From N900
- Mirinda (50cl): From N900
- 7UP (50cl): From N900
- Ballin Bucket (3 Pcs Chicken, 4 Pcs Wings, 1 Large Yam Fries): From N8,450
- Ballin All-Star Box (1 Pc Chicken, 1 Pc Zinger Burger, 1 regular Yam Fries, 1 Pepsi): From N4,950
- Streetwise 1 – 1 Pc HC/OR, 1 KFC Spicy Rice & Reg Drink: From N2,650
- Streetwise 2 – 2 Pcs HC/OR, 1 KFC Spicy Rice & Reg Drink: From N3,850
- Streetwise 3 – 3 Pcs HC/OR, 1 KFC Spicy Rice & Reg Drink: From N5,100
- 5 In 1 Meal Box (Zinger Wings) (1 Pc HC/OR, 1 Zinger Burger, 1 Reg Fries, 1 Reg Drink & 2 Zinger Wings): From N5,650
- 5 In 1 Meal Box (Chicken Popcorn) (1 Pc HC/OR, 1 Zinger Burger, 1 Reg Fries, 1 Reg Drink & 1 Reg Popcorn): From N5,650
- 5 In 1 Meal Box (2 Strips) (1 Pc HC/OR, 1 Zinger Burger, 1 Reg Fries, 1 Reg Drink & 2 Strips): From N5,650
- Rice Bowl Meals (Reg KFC Spicy Rice or Reg Veg Fried Rice comes with either 2 Pcs of Zinger Wings or 2 Pcs of Chicken Strips + Gravy Sauce.): From N1,800
PRICES LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 24, 2023.
That’s it for the different packages from KFC in Nigeria. As you would have noticed, we didn’t use a price range as we normally do. This is because the list above is exactly what you will find in all KFC branches in Nigeria. Note that these prices can change depending on different market forces. We will update this post once we notice any change in price so that you will be the first to know.
A Brief History of KFC
KFC is an acronym for Kentucky Fried Chicken. This company was set up by Colonel Harland Sanders. His first task was trying to break the tradition of having hamburgers at fast food. To break this jinx, he began to sell fried chicken from his restaurant in Corbin.
It was obvious that KFC had a huge potential. To expand quickly, he had to adopt the franchising model. As such, the first franchise of KFC was launched in 1952 in Utah.
After a while, KFC began introducing several snacks to its array of chicken products. Some of these include Mac and cheese, green beans, mashed potatoes, and sweet kernel corn. Despite having a wide array of products, grilled chicken is still the company’s most popular product.
KFC has spread to several countries of the world including Nigeria. It has achieved this because of its franchising business model.