The name KPMG is an acronym for “Klyynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler”. KPMG is an auditing firm in Nigeria, which has built a reputation for itself to being ranked among the best auditing firms in the world. The company has been providing professional services and advisory services since 1978.
KPMG’s headquarters office is located in Amstelveen, Netherlands. KPMG has 3 major lines of operation, which are financial audit, taxation, and advisory services. KPMG has several branches located in top cities such as Lagos, New York City, London, Los Angeles, Frankfurt, Toronto, Detroit, Montreal, Amstelveen, etc.
KPMG Salary Structure
Every organization in the world functions under a chain of command, KPMG Nigeria is not excluded. The higher the rank (Manager) the higher the pay and responsibility. An Intern is the lowest rank in the company. Although KPMG Nigeria does not officially publicize its salary structure for certain reasons, the list below shows how much you expected to earn according to an inside source in KPMG Nigeria.
Intern: An intern working for KPMG Nigeria is expected to be paid an average salary estimated to be around N40,000 monthly, that’s about N480,000 annually.
Analyst: Every Analyst at KPMG Nigeria takes home an estimated figure of around N166,667 monthly, which adds up to N2,000,000 per annum.
Senior Analyst: KPMG Nigeria pays her Senior Analysts an estimated figure of around N333,300 every month. This adds up to N4 million per annum.
Audit Associate: Earn as much as N166,667 per month at KPMG Nigeria, which sums to N2,000,000 per annum.
Associate Consultant: KPMG Nigeria Associate earns as much as N250,000 monthly. That’s about N3 million annually.
Trainee IT Consultant: If you are employed as a Trainee IT in KPMG Nigeria, your monthly income should be around N220,000. This amounts to N2.64 million yearly.
Audit Senior Associate: KPMG Nigeria pays her Audit Senior Associates the sum of N260,000 per month. This means an Audit Senior Associate is being paid up toN3.1 million every year.
Semi-Senior Associate: As a Semi-Senior Associate working for KPMG Nigeria you are expected to be paid around N330,000 per month. This means a KPMG Nigeria Semi Senior Associate earns as much as N4 million yearly.
Advisory Associate: KPMG Nigeria Advisory Associate is expected to be paid around N333,300 as a monthly take-home. Thus an Advisory Associate earns up to N4 million per annum.
Advisory Senior Associate: This position requires loads of skill and dedication as KPMG Nigeria pays her Advisory Senior Associate a lump sum of N500,000 every month. Every year an Advisory Senior Associate is expected to have earned about N6 million.
Senior Associate: The Senior Associate position is just next before the manager position. This office requires a lot of dedication, experience, and qualification before one can be appointed to this position. The Senior Associate earns around N600,000 every month. This means as a Senior Associate in KPMG Nigeria, you are set to be making around N7.20 million annually.
Manager: The manager is the highest-ranked person in KPMG Nigeria. The manager position comes with great responsibility which makes the pay very attractive. A manager at KPMG Nigeria earns as much as N1.25 million monthly. Thus a manager is set to be paid around N15 million annually.
PRICES LAST UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 8, 2023.
KPMG Services in Nigeria
KPMG has been in operation in Nigeria since 1978. KPMG Nigeria provides professional Advisory services to both local and international clients. The company’s vision is to build a sustaining reputation as the best company where clients can get Audit, Tax, and Advisory Services. KPMG Nigeria is also committed to ensuring that its clients, staff, and the communities they are in achieve their full abilities.
Over the years, KPMG Nigeria has worked with several big names in Nigeria and abroad, alongside 29 partners and over 800 well-trained and dedicated staff. Some of the clients KPMG Nigeria has worked with over the years include General Electric, BBC, Deutsche Bank, Visa International, BMW, Motorola, Honda, Home Depot, Netflix, University of Chicago, Dangote Group, Accenture, US Department of Homeland Security, Wachovia, Mitsubishi, Haliburton, Electric, Burger, PepsiCo, Kaiser Foundation and Citigroup.
How to Contact KPMG Nigeria
KPMG Nigeria address: The Head Office is located in Lagos State, the “Centre of Excellence.” KPMG Tower, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island, Falomo Lagos.
Phone: +234 1271 8955
- Geologists’ Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- Senators’ Salary in Nigeria – (2023) Full Breakdown
- Dentists’ Salary in Nigeria (2023): See What They Earn
- Radiographers’ Salary in Nigeria (2023): See What They Earn
- How Much Does Bolt Charge per KM in Nigeria? [(year)]
- Microbiologists’ Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- Nurses Salary in Nigeria (2023): How Much Are They paid?
- Salary of Optometrists in Nigeria (2023)
- Level 8 Salary in Nigeria (2023): See How Much Is Paid
- Biomedical Engineers’ Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- Medical Doctors’ Salaries in Nigeria (2023): See What They Earn
- Geologist Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- TV Presenters Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- How Much Do Taxify Drivers Make Weekly in Nigeria? (2023)
- Civil Engineering Salary in Nigeria (2023): Full Details
- NNPC Salary Structure: How Much Does NNPC Pay? (2023)
- How Much Do Models Earn in Nigeria?
- Petroleum Engineering Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- Investment Bankers’ Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- Housemanship Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- Chevron Nigeria Salary: See How Much They Pay in 2023?
- Biochemists’ Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- How Much is the Nigerian Navy Salary? (December 2023)
- Anatomists’ Salary in Nigeria in 2023: See What They Earn
- How Much Does Uber Pay Car Owners in Nigeria? (2023)
- Public Health Salary in Nigeria (2023): Is It Worth It?
- Mechanical Engineering Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- Web Developers’ Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- Pharmacists Salary in Nigeria (2023): See What They Earn
- Nigerian Pilot Salary: See How Much They Earn (2023)
- Mass Communication Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- Civil Engineers’ Salary in Nigeria (2023)
- KPMG Nigeria Salary: See How Much They Pay