The name KPMG is an acronym of “Klyynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler”. KPMG is an auditing firm in Nigeria, which has built a reputation for itself to be ranked among the best auditing firms in the world. The company has been providing professional services and advisory services since 1978.
KPMG headquarter office is located in Amstelveen in Netherland. KPMG has 3 major lines of operation, which are financial audit, taxation, and advisory services. KPMG has several branches located in top cities such as Lagos, New York City, London, Los Angeles, Frankfurt, Toronto, Detroit, Montreal, Amstelveen, etc.
KPMG Salary Structure
Every organization in the world functions under a chain of command, KPMG Nigeria is not excluded. The higher the rank (Manager) the higher the pay and responsibility. An Intern is the lowest rank in the company. Although KPMG Nigeria does not officially publicize its salary structure for certain reasons, the list below shows how much you expected to earn according to an inside source in KPMG Nigeria.
Intern: An intern working for KPMG Nigeria is expected to be paid an average salary estimated to be around N37,500 monthly, that’s about N450,000 annually.
Analyst: Every Analyst at KPMG Nigeria takes home an estimated figure of around N120,667 monthly, which adds up to N1,448,004 per annum.
Senior Analyst: KPMG Nigeria pays her Senior Analysts an average of between N178,300 to N216,666 every month. This is between N2.14 million to N2.6 million annually.
Audit Associate: Earn as much as N144,000 to N157,000 per month at KPMG Nigeria, which sums to N1,728,000 to N1,884,000 per annual.
Associate Consultant: KPMG Nigeria Associate earns as much as N180,000 to N197,000 monthly. That’s about N2.16 million to N2.6 million annually.
Trainee IT Consultant: If you are employed as a Trainee IT in KPMG Nigeria, your monthly income should be in between N215, 000 and N220, 000. This amounts to N2.42 million and N2.58 million yearly.
Audit Senior Associate: KPMG Nigeria pays her Audit Senior Associates the sum of N242,000 to N260,000 per month. This means an Audit Senior Associate is being paid up to N2.9 million to N3.1 million every year.
Semi Senior Associate: As a Semi-Senior Associate working for KPMG Nigeria you are expected to be paid in between N280,000 to N310,000 per month. Meaning a KPMG Nigeria Semi Senior Associate earns as much as N3.36 million to N3.72 million yearly.
Advisory Associate: KPMG Nigeria Advisory Associate is expected to be paid between N320,000 to N350,000 as a monthly take home. Thus an Advisory Associate earns up to N3.84 million to N4.20 million per annual.
Advisory Senior Associate: This position requires loads of skill and dedication as KPMG Nigeria pays her Advisory Senior Associate a lump sum around N460,000 to N500,000 every month. Every year an Advisory Senior Associate is expected to have earned about N5.52 million to N6 million.
Senior Associate: The Senior Associate position is just next before the manager position. This office requires a lot of dedication, and experience and qualification before one can be appointed to this position. The Senior Associate earns between N500,000 to N600,000 every month. This means as a Senior Associate in KPMG Nigeria you set to be making around N6 million to N7.20 million annually.
Manager: The manager is the highest ranked person in KPMG Nigeria. The manager position comes with great responsibility which makes the pay every attractive. A manager at KPMG Nigeria earns as much as N1.05 million to N1.15 million monthly. Thus a manager is set to be paid between N12.6 million to N13.6 million annually.
KPMG Services in Nigeria
KPMG has been in operation in Nigeria since 1978. KPMG Nigeria provides professional Advisory services to both local and international clients. The company vision is to build a sustaining reputation as the best company where clients can get Audit, Tax, and Advisory Services. KPMG Nigeria is also committed to ensuring that her clients, staff, and the communities they are in achieve their full abilities.
Over the years, KPMG Nigeria has worked with several big names in Nigeria and abroad, alongside with 29 partners and over 800 well trained and dedicated staffs. Some of the clients KPMG Nigeria have worked with over the years include General Electric, BBC, Deutsche Bank, Visa International, BMW, Motorola, Honda, Home Depot, Netflix, University of Chicago, Dangote Group, Accenture, US Department of Homeland Security, Wachovia, Mitsubishi, Haliburton, Electric, Burger, PepsiCo, Kaiser Foundation and Citigroup.
How to Contact KPMG Nigeria
KPMG Nigeria address: The Head Office is located in Lagos State, the “Centre of Excellence.” KPMG Tower, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island, Falomo Lagos.
Phone: +234 1271 8955
- Biomedical Engineers’ Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Nurses Salary in Nigeria (2021): How Much Are They paid?
- NNPC Salary Structure: How Much Does NNPC Pay? (2021)
- KPMG Nigeria Salary: See How Much They Pay
- Geologist Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Mechanical Engineering Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- How Much Do Models Earn in Nigeria?
- Civil Engineering Salary in Nigeria (2021): Full Details
- Public Health Salary in Nigeria (2021): Is It Worth It?
- Housemanship Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Biochemists’ Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Civil Engineers’ Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Salary of Optometrists in Nigeria (2021)
- Pharmacists Salary in Nigeria (2021): See What They Earn
- Web Developers’ Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Microbiologists’ Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Geologists’ Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Radiographers’ Salary in Nigeria (2021): See What They Earn
- Medical Doctors’ Salaries in Nigeria (2021): See What They Earn
- Senators’ Salary in Nigeria – (2021) Full Breakdown
- Petroleum Engineering Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Mass Communication Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Dentists’ Salary in Nigeria (2021): See What They Earn
- Level 8 Salary in Nigeria (2021): See How Much Is Paid
- Nigerian Pilot Salary: See How Much They Earn (2021)
- Anatomists’ Salary in Nigeria in 2021: See What They Earn
- TV Presenters Salary in Nigeria (2021)
- Chevron Nigeria Salary: See How Much They Pay in 2021?
- Investment Bankers’ Salary in Nigeria (2021)