Being China’s largest and world’s fourth largest computer manufacturer, Lenovo is a reputed brand in the world of computers. Lenovo launched three series of laptops; ThinkPad, IdeaPad and Valueline series.
Lenovo is known for its energy efficient devices and this feature is reflected by ThinkPad laptops – the ultimate business tools for serious business users, students and IT professionals. The IdeaPad Series incorporates functionality, style and technology. Valueline Laptops from Lenovo deliver the best value for money.
Why buy a Lenovo Laptop in Nigeria?
- Lenovo offers a laptop that fits with budget and needs of different consumers.
- Lenovo laptops make use of contemporary technology for building economical and reliable solutions. Scoring high on quality, durability and performance, it is trusted and recommended.
- The Lenovo combines its series of laptops with innovative features and cutting edge technology. It uses fingerprint detection and face detection for security purpose. The laptops also come with latest features such as scratch resistant LCD screen, touch sensitive control panel, integrated TV tuner and Dolby digital speaker system.
- From home users to programmers, Lenovo laptops are available in different configurations. The ThinkPad T series is possibly the most iconic line of laptop that Lenovo currently produces. They are thin, light weight, large screen laptops with 8 hours solid battery life.
Lenovo Laptops & Prices in Nigeria
There are Lenovo laptops for any kind of budget. They are smartly designed notebooks for your mobile computing needs at right prices.
|Lenovo Ideapad 110-15IBR||Intel Pentium Quadcore N3710, 1.6Ghz Processor (4GB RAM, 1TB HDD) 15.6-Inch|
₦ 108,500 – ₦ 130,000
|Lenovo Ideapad||Intel Celeron – 500GB HDD – 2GB RAM – Windows 10|
₦ 82,000 – ₦ 100,000
|Lenovo Yoga||11.6 Inches- Convertible- TOUCHSCREEN Intel Celeron- 320GB HDD- 4GB RAM Windows 10 PRO||₦ 93,000 – ₦ 97,000|
|Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ISK||Intel Core I3-6100U 2.3Ghz (6GB RAM, 1TB HDD) 15.6-Inch Windows 10|
₦ 135,000 – ₦ 150,500
|Lenovo Ideapad 110S -11IBR||Intel Celeron N3060 1.6Ghz (2GB DDR3L 32GB EMMc) 11.6-Inch HD Windows 10|
₦ 83,300 – ₦ 99,990
|Lenovo Thinkpad X120e||2GB DDR3, 320GB HDD Mini Laptop||₦ 71,900 – ₦ 85,000|
|Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 910 (80VF00FRUS)||7th Generation Intel Core I7-7500U 2.7GHz 1TB SSD 16GB RAM Backlight Touch F/Print 4k Ultra HD 13.9″ Win10|
|Lenovo ThinkPad E470||Intel Core I5-7200U(4GB DDR4, 500GB 7200rpm) 14.0-Inch HD, Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Lenovo G70-70(80HW002MUS)||Intel I7, 2.0GHz, 1TB, 8g Ram, 17.3″ Screen, Windows 8.1|
|LENOVO V110 Processor||Intel Core I3-6100U 500GB HDD 4GB RAM|
|Lenovo ThinkPad T470||Intel Core I5-7200U (4GB DDR4 500GB 7200rpm) Intel HD Graphics,14.0-Inch HD Fingerprint, Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Lenovo Ideapad||Intel Pentium Quadcore N3710,1.6Ghz Processor (4GB RAM, 1TB HDD) 15.6-Inch DVD – Window 10|
|Lenovo IdeaPad 310-141KB||7th Generation Intel Core I5-7200U 2.5GHz 1TB HDD 8GB RAM DVD+RW 14″ Window 10|
₦ 270,000 – ₦ 295,000
|Lenovo Ideapad 110||15.6″ – Intel Core I3 – 1TB HDD – 4GB RAM|
₦ 132,000 – ₦ 133,000
|Lenovo Legion Y520||Gaming Intel Core I7-2tb HDD 256SSD 16gb RAM 4gb Nvidia GTX 1050Ti Backlit Window 10|
|Lenovo Yoga 910||Intel Core I7 1TB SSD 16GB RAM -Windows 10||₦ 620,000 – ₦ 650,000|
|Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5-1570 80XB0014US||Intel Core I7-7500U, 2.7GHz, 1TB/16GB, Nvidia 940MX(2GB), Full HD Touch Screen, “15”(1920X1080), Window 10||₦ 348,500|
|Lenovo G50-80||15.6″, Intel Core I3-5005U, 8GB RAM, 1TB, DVDRW, Windows 10||₦ 179,450 – ₦ 179,870|
|Lenovo Yoga 910-131KB||Intel Core I5 – 256 SSD – 8GB RAM||₦ 350,000|
|Lenovo Ideapad 110||Intel Core I3 2.0Ghz (4GB 1TB HDD) Windows 10|
₦ 144,000 – ₦ 155,000
|Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 20FQ000QUS||Core I7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro|
|Lenovo Yoga||11.6 Inches- Convertible- TOUCHSCREEN Intel Celeron- 320GB HDD- 4GB RAM Windows 10 PRO||₦ 106,000|
|Lenovo A10 Mini Touch||(2GB, 16GB HDD) 10.1-Inch Android Netbook|
|Lenovo Mini X120||4GB RAM, 320GB Hard Drive||₦ 80,000 – ₦ 88,000|
Lenovo Ideapad 110-15IBR
|Intel Celeron 1.6Ghz Processor (2GB RAM, 500GB HDD) 15.6Inch Windows 10|
₦ 78,990 – ₦ 95,000
|Lenovo Mini||32GB HDD, 2GB RAM 11.6 ” Windows 10|
₦ 85,000 – ₦ 90,000
|Lenovo 110||INTEL CELERON, 500GB HDD, 2GB RAM, No Windows||₦ 85,000|
|Lenovo Ideapad 100S-14IBR||Intel Celeron N3060 1.6Ghz (4G DDR3L 32GB EMMc) 14-Inch HD Windows 10|
₦ 87,890 – ₦ 109,990
|Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY||Intel Atom (2GB,32GB SSD) 11.6-Inch Windows 10|
₦ 89,500 – ₦ 120,000
|Lenovo Notebook||Intel Celeron – 500GB HDD – 2GB RAM – Windows 10 – 2.16GHz||₦ 89,800|
|Lenovo Ideapad 100-15IBY||Intel Celeron-2.16GHz (2GB,500GB HDD) 15.6-Inch Windows 8|
|Lenovo Ideapad 110S-11IBR||Intel Celeron N3060 1.6Ghz Up To 2.48GHz (2G DDR3L 1600 ONBOARD 32GB EMMc) 11.6-Inch HD Windows 10|
₦ 91,350 – ₦ 104,990
|Lenovo Ideapad Flex 10||Intel Celeron Dual Core (4GB,500GB HDD) 10.1-Inch Windows 8 Netbook|
Things consider before buying a Lenovo Laptop
Here are quick tips to assist you in your quest for a business or personal laptop for yourself or someone in need.
Why are you buying a Lenovo Laptop?
The reason you are buying your laptop is going to determine what you’re going to need out of the new system. It may be best for you to jot down every possible scenario you could see yourself using the laptop.
What you’d like to see on the inside?
A good benchmark to set for your system will be 4GB of RAM; preferably DDR3, A quality dual core processor (avoid the Intel Celeron series for example), and then a hard drive based off how much you plan to store on your computer.
How long do you intend using the laptop?
If you plan on using the laptop in a lot of places where there are no power sources, you’ll want a laptop with a longer than average battery life. The average battery life of a laptop varies from 2-4 hours.
What will you be doing with your laptop?
For software, consider what you’ll be doing with your laptop. Will you be needing photo editing software, digital game fixes or license for web design software?
What about Accessories?
You need a laptop bag and they come in several varieties ranging from slipcases, briefcase to messenger bags. Another accessory to add to your list is a wireless mouse, a NUMPAD if your laptop keyboard doesn’t have one, or a Tablet for sketching or signing documents, a USB Headphone/Microphone combination, a web camera, an external hard drive, wireless router and a wireless printer.
Check prices of other laptops in Nigeria
- HP Spectre X360 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Dell XPS 13 & 15 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Lenovo Laptop Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Macbook Pro Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- HP Core i5 and i7 Laptop Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- HP Pavilion X360 Price in Nigeria (October 2020)
- 10 Cheapest Laptops in Nigeria (15-inches) – (October 2020)
- HP Envy 15 Price in Nigeria, Specs & Review – October 2020
- HP Laptop Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Apple Laptop Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- ASUS Laptops & Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- UK Used Laptops in Computer Village & Prices (October 2020)
- Mini Laptop Prices in Nigeria (2020) – HP, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, etc
- All-in-one Desktop Computers & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Dell Inspiron 15 Price in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Dell Laptop Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)