Lexus introduced what most fans felt had been missing in orthodox Toyota vehicles for years – luxury and style. While Toyota vehicle boast strong engines, great reliability and deliver efficiently and at maximum operation, Lexus added that touch of class to an already almost-complete automobile brand. When it comes to an automobile that combines efficiency with style then, vehicle lovers know which brand to turn to – Lexus.
Lexus has won the hearts of vehicle lovers in Nigeria and the Lexus RX 330 has only made the relationship stronger. The midsize SUV not only rates among the most popular in Africa, it also ranks among the most successful Lexus product and for all the right reasons, it dominates the market in its category.
Here, we will take a look at the RX 330, considering how much they go for in the current market and reasons it rates among the best.
Brand new Lexus RX 330 price in Nigeria
Unlike most other Lexus models, the brand stopped the production of this midsize SUV in 2006. While the reason for the halt in production remains unclear, the brand decided to focus on the remaining RX family series – RX 300 and RX 350 – as they seemed more marketable and more in demand at the time. Hence, the brand new version of RX 330 are no longer in stock.
Prices of Foreign used Lexus RX 330 in Nigeria
The prices Tokunbo Lexus RX 300 go for are probably among the most talked about issues about the line of the vehicle. Although the features and basic specs, which include the high efficiency, durability, and outstanding engine operation, are amazing, most people still believe the amount the foreign used version go for is rather expensive. Regardless, they remain among the most sought after compact SUVs in the Nigerian market today.
The table below shows prices of various models of Lexus RX 330 and how much they go for in the Tokunbo market.
Foreign Used Lexus RX 330 in Nigeria
- 2004 – 2006: N 2.8 million – N4 million
The variation in these prices is as a result of some certain factors including the year of production of the vehicle, the state of the vehicle, the currency exchange rate at the time of purchase, custom clearance charges and other similar factors.
Prices of Locally used Lexus RX 330 in Nigeria
Here comes the tricky part. Estimating the actual price a locally used vehicle goes for can be difficult. This is because several factors affect how much these vehicles go for. Factors like the condition of the car, the functionality, neatness and even reason for place it up for sale affect the eventual price of the vehicle. Locally used RX 330 are readily available in the automobile market in Nigeria today.
The list below shows various models of the RX 330 and how much they go for in the locally used market.
Locally Used Lexus RX 330 in Nigeria
- 2004 – 2006: N 1.8 million – N3.2 million
Lexus RX 330 Overview
The Lexus RX 330 remains among the top sport-utility midsize SUVs to date, despite the fact that the production stopped over a decade ago. In fact, if you are one of those that fancy driving excitement and enjoys the feel of sporty SUVs, then you will appreciate this vehicle even more. If you are looking for buzzes on twisty roads, only a few other choices that trade off real-world aspects such as passenger and cargo space for a sportier drive would excite you. For most other vehicle lovers who just want as trouble-free and calm an experience as possible when dealing with vehicles, the RX 330 is still hard to top.
Available from 2004 through 2006, the Lexus RX 330 offered more power, extra room, additional luxury features and more aggressive designing to Lexus’ popular midsize luxury SUV. Still roughly based on the Toyota Camry platform during the time of production, the RX 330 profited from the same new V6 engine. At 3.3 litres, the newer V6 offered 230 horsepower and 242-pound-feet of torque, increases of 10 hp and 20 lb-ft, singly, over the RX 300’s V6. A broader torque curve along with a new five-speed automatic transmission gave the RX 330 further kick off the line as well as more active passing and merging performance. For all RX 330, buyers could select front- or all-wheel drive. Towing capacity, at 3,500 pounds, was unaffected and still relatively meagre compared to bigger SUVs.
For the latest model, standard luxury content increased slightly, adding to the expected automatic climate regulator and full power features that were now larger (17-inch) alloy wheels and a CD player. In addition, power moonroof and steering system were new options that included a DVD entertainment system, a superb audio system, an adjustable air suspension, adaptive cruise control, a back-up camera and adaptive headlights. Safety was also better, as in addition to stability control, there were now bigger side airbags, side curtain airbags, a driver’s knee airbag and a tire-pressure monitor.
Regardless of the model you go for, you most likely wouldn’t go wrong, as changes were slight through its brief run. The most prominent upgrades occurred in the 2005 model when Lexus made the power rear hatch standard and the navigation system gained voice control. The final year of the RX 330, the 2006 model, introduced power lumbar aid for the front passenger.
- Mercedes Benz C300 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2020)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Lexus ES 350 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 307 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2020)
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Lexus RX 350 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus RX 330 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2020)
- Hyundai Elantra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 301 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Rolls Royce Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- 75Ah Car Battery Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Chevrolet Camaro Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Cost of Mercedes GLK 350 in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (October 2020)
- Gear Oil Price in Nigeria (October 2020)