With the increase in reported cases of chronic liver diseases in Nigerian hospitals today, many have opted for the use of nutritional supplements to curb the effect of the disease and reduce damages. One of the most common supplements to nullify the effect of liver diseases is the Livolin Forte. The drug is a hepatoprotective drug that is used in hospitals globally to treat and manage various liver diseases.
Here, we will take a look at how much the drug goes for in Nigeria. We will also consider the uses of the drug, the possible side effects, and precautions.
Livolin Forte Prices in Nigeria
Livolin Forte comes in different types and the number of capsules per pack. The most common in Nigeria however, is the 3 x 10 capsule per pack which can be purchased for anything between N3, 000 – N7, 000 depending on where you are buying the drug from.
Uses of Livolin Forte
Livolin Forte has been widely regarded as a very useful drug in the management of liver diseases. The drug plays a major role in nullifying the effects of various liver diseases and also helps stimulate the rejuvenation of the liver. The supplement combines Phosphatidylcholine with core vitamins, including the Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin E, a combination that has been established as effective and safe for the management of liver diseases.
The drug is also used to treat many other effects like leg pain as a result of blocked arteries, High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Arthritis, Migraine, and many other similar conditions. Although the drug also curbs effects of other diseases as already highlighted, its main purpose is the treatment of liver diseases of any kind, including the acute liver diseases, sub-acute disease, toxic metabolic liver disease, alcoholic fatty liver diseases, pre and post-operative care that relates to the liver or gall baller surgery, and many more liver-related diseases.
Livolin Forte Capsule has also been used in certain conditions and has proven quite effective. Researches indicated the drug can also be used to treat Migraine, Neurological disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Neurological disturbances, and many other similar conditions.
Livolin Forte Capsule functions mainly by owning the content of polyenylphosphatidylcholine molecules from soybean, metabolizing carbohydrate which then maintains normal growth and also maintains many tissues of the body to avoid the deficiency of vitamin B2. The drug also functions by producing antibodies and hemoglobin by maintaining blood sugar level in the standard range and further helping tissue in respiration, breakdown, and absorption of fats and protein which then lowers blood cholesterol by constraining the fusion of LDL. The process then helps in the slowing down of the processes that damage cells in the affected areas.
Side Effects of Livolin Forte
Like most other sensitive drugs, Liviloe Forte has its side effects. These side effects come in various kinds and vary per individual. While the majority of the side effects are temporal and lasts within days and weeks, patients might need to cope with some for months. This largely depends on the patient’s response to treatment and how their body reacts to the drug, which usually varies.
Most of the common side effects are mild. They include itching of the skin, coughing, mild difficulty in breathing, vomiting, dizziness, restlessness, blurred vision, abdominal cramps, and many more. While not all patients feel these effects, a large chunk of users has experienced at least one of these effects. These effects are not harmful and are very temporal, most of them occur at the start of the use of the drug.
Some other side effects include difficulty in swallowing, sweating, breathing problems, rashes, low blood pressure, feeling sick, allergic reactions, swelling of the lips and face, skin reactions and irritation, swelling of the tongue, Nausea, Diarrhea, stomach pain, sensation to tightness, tingling, flushing. Some more serious side effects include elevations in liver function tests, allergic sensitization, liver toxicity, increased blood sugar level, and similar effects. When any of these are noted, it is essential to consult your medical doctor as soon as possible.
Before using the Livolin Forte Capsule, it is very essential to let your doctor know, especially if you are on medication at the time. You should tell your doctor all the medications you are using at the moment or have used recently. As much as possible, make sure you also include over the counter products you are using or have used within the period, which could include vitamins and herbal supplements.
It is also very important to inform your doctor if you have underlying conditions and allergies. This is because the medication could contain components that could trigger allergies or the pre-existing disease in the patient’s body. Current health conditions, like pregnancy or upcoming surgery, should also be stated by the patient before the use of the drug.
Based on research, some of these underlying health conditions could make the patient more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Hence, it is important to discuss all these with the medical doctor and take the drugs strictly as directed by the doctor. The patient can also follow the direction printed on the product inserts after carefully reading through the insert. It should also be noted that dosage is generally based on the patient’s health condition. Inform your doctor if you have underlying or pre-existing conditions like difficulty in breathing or other similar conditions. As much as possible, avoid the use of the drug if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Spanish Gold Fly Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Dostinex Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Clomid Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Wellkid Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Pregnacare Plus Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Permethrin Cream Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Prices of Vitamin E Oil & Capsule Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Lonart Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Cellgevity Price in Nigeria (2022) & Other Details
- Wellwoman Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Alpha Testo Boost Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Double Stemcell Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Prices of Apple Cider Vinegar in Nigeria (2022)
- Appeton Weight Gain Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- P-Alaxin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Doxycycline Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- NeoLife Products Price List in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Azithromycin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Podophyllin Cream Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Neurovit Forte Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Proargi9 Plus Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Greenlife Product and Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Combination-3 Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Ulcer Kit (Ulsakit) Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Best Blood Tonics in Nigeria & Prices (October 2022)
- Cost of Pregnacare in Nigeria (2022)
- Amoxicillin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Addyzoa Prices in Nigeria (October 2022) + Uses & Dose
- Augmentin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Livolin Forte Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- BF Suma Products Price List in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Cost of ARV in Nigeria (October 2022)