Makeup kits have become one of the must-haves for all modern women in recent times. Makeup is not only seen as a must-do daily routine for ladies, but it has also become a source of income to many, with statistics rating Makeup business among the top five trending businesses today
While some have gotten a grasp of the kind of cosmetic that fits their completion and have found a way to manage it properly, some still find it a tad difficult to get the best of makeup kits and a box to organize their kits, whether for personal or commercial purposes.
There are hundreds of cosmetic products in the market today, with limitless brands and varying prices to choose from, and even more, being added every day. As a result, it has become even more difficult to catch up with the makeup world and have a grasp of the latest prices of these various products. Routing the world of makeup shopping can be overwhelming, especially if you are on a budget. This, and more, is exactly why you need to continue reading this piece.
Makeup kits and boxes are things you absolutely should invest in, especially if you are used to going for occasions and special events. It also opens a great business opportunity for extra income. It is important to prep your skin with good conditioners and apply perfect makeup products. Moisturizer is another product that you should not try to save on–your skin will thank you for it later. In addition, having a quality moisturizer and foundation only makes the process easier, classier and better for you. You can use the two products as an underlay for eye shadow, eliminating the need to spend extra cash on an eye shadow primer.
Here, we will take a look at some of the most common Makeup kits and how much they go for in the current market. We will also consider basic kits to be kept in a makeup box.
Prices of Makeup Kits and Boxes in Nigeria
The makeup market is one of the trickiest markets you can imagine. This is because you can see two similar products and the difference in how much they go for is high. In the makeup market, brands sell, so does quality. While it is important to consider these factors, it is essential to know the basic prices of makeup kits before you go to the market to purchase one.
In this section, we will take a look at some popular makeup kits and how much they go for in the market.
Makeup Boxes & Prices in Nigeria
As a makeup artist, the first thing you need to purchase is a makeup box. Luckily, these boxes are available everywhere and can be purchased even in online stores. The tricky part is that these boxes are available in various sizes and are built with various materials. There are also different types available, with several brands sporting unique designs and qualities.
On average, a professional make-up box costs between N9, 500 – N60, 000 depending on the size, type, material and brand. Generally, medium size makeup boxes cost between N9, 500 – N30, 000 while bigger ones go for over N30, 000. The variation could be as a result of certain factors which include currency exchange rate, place and period of purchase.
Makeup Brush Sets & Prices in Nigeria
Make-up brush sets are every makeup artist or makeup lovers’ must-have. The makeup brush is one of the most important makeup materials. Professional Brush Sets are usually made of good quality animal hair. Goat hair brush sets are usually expensive as the hair is extremely soft and they look really good. Professional goat hair brushes or horsehair brushes are an investment as they last a really long time.
Makeup brushes are available in different types, sizes and sets. On average, makeup bush sets cost between N2, 000 and N8, 000 depending on the material and number of brushes in a set. Usually, you should expect at least five different types of brushes in a set.
Eye Pencils & Prices in Nigeria
One sure way to make your eyes pop and create drama in your look is to use a pencil and liner. This beauty enhancement is one of the oldest and is still popular today. Eye pencils are available in numerous colours, allowing you to achieve the specific effect you want. On average, they can be purchased for between N500 and N3, 000 depending on the type, size and quality.
Concealers & Prices in Nigeria
Concealers are mainly used to remove problem spots, improve dark areas, and to even out complexions. The best ones would have numerous traits that would go with different skin types. For example, concealers can be used to cover up faultiness such as dark circles, fine lines, under-eye circles, wrinkles, pimples, birthmarks, and spider veins. They can be used for touch-ups on the road or when you only have five minutes to do your make-up. Concealers can be purchased between N1, 500 – N5,000.
Foundation & Prices in Nigeria
Applying a good foundation is the key to the best makeup and finding the best makeup for your skin is very important to keep you looking gorgeous. People with mature skin should always go for a foundation that can suit their skin type. Foundations are available in various types and levels. They are available for purchase between N3, 000 – N8, 000 although some special types cost way more.
Mascara & Prices in Nigeria
Currently, you will notice many kinds associated with mascara obtainable in the market. They are available in different types and comes in various shapes. You can easily find many main reasons why waterproof mascara is effective and also well-known in between along with women of all ages. They are available between N2, 000 – N6, 000 depending on the type and quality.
Brow Gel & Prices in Nigeria
This is another important makeup kit to have, especially for professionals. It supports and beautifies the brow. It can be purchased between N3, 000 – N5, 500 depending on the type you are going for.
PRICES LAST UPDATED: MARCH 23, 2022.
Prices of Other Beauty Products in Nigeria
- Bismid Creams & Prices in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Best Sunburn Removal Creams in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Creed Aventus Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Best Oils for Glowing Skin in Nigeria + Prices (May 2022)
- Makeup Box & Kit Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Dudu Osun Soap in Nigeria (2022)
- Meladerm Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Best Face Creams for Fair Skin in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Himalaya Acne & Pimple Cream Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Oud Touch Perfume Prices in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Nivea Extra Whitening Lotion Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Best Toothpastes in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Makari Cream Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Jergens Cream Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Price of Hawaii Soap in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Zikel Cosmetics Price List (May 2022)
- Zaron Cosmetics Price List in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Baccarat Rouge 540 Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Jadore Perfume Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Prices of Bismid Products in Nigeria (2022)
- Eucerin Cream Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Avila Products in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Best Beard Oils in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Best Creams for Dark Skin in Nigeria & Prices (2022)
- Oriflame Products in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Best Slimming Teas in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Nivea Lotion Price List (May 2022)
- Aaron Cosmetics Price List (May 2022)
- Best Soaps for Dark Skin in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Best Soaps for Pimples in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Best Creams for Pimples in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Best Creams for Caramel Skin in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Best Exfoliating Soaps in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- K Brothers Soap Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Zikel Cosmetics Price List in Nigeria (May 2022)