Popcorn is easily one of the most popular snacks in this part of the world. People consume popcorn at parties, cinemas, in traffic, and between meals. Even young children get to buy popcorn during the school break periods and after school hours.
There are different types of popcorn machines depending on operation and function. One that stands out in Nigeria because of its cost is the manual popcorn machine. In this post, we will show you the latest manual popcorn machine prices in Nigeria. We will also discuss some other important pieces of information about popcorn and popcorn machines.
Manual Popcorn Machine Prices in Nigeria
As the name implies, a manual popcorn machine is one that requires the user to put some bit of effort into the popcorn preparation process. The manual popcorn machines can either be completely manual or semi-manual. Whichever the case, you need to figure out the prices of these machines before you purchase one.
Carrying out a market survey is the best way to find out the prices of these machines. Truth be told, carrying out market surveys is no mean feat. This is why we had to handle the process on your behalf. Check the list below to find out the latest manual popcorn machine prices in Nigeria:
- 2023 Tiktok Hot Kids Birthday Gift Toy Hand Manual Stainless Steel Mini Popper Popcorn Maker For Outdoor Picnic Machine: N30,000 – N34,000
- Home Mini Hand-cranked Popcorn Making Machine Manual Popcorn Maker Chinese Style Puffed Corn Rice Machine: N23,000 – N27,000
- Manual gas America Ball Shape Popcorn Machine / Popcorn Making Machine HJ-MN008: N210,000 – N240,000
- Cheap price China Old Fashioned manual Popcorn Machine: N90,000 – N95,000
- New product 2022 pop corn manual gas popcorn maker machine: N160,000 – N200,000
- 16oz with cabinet Popcorn Machine Manufacturer Manual Popcorn Popper Movie Theatre Popcorn Maker: N500,000 – N550,000
- Wholesale China Mini Automatic manual mini popcorn making machine: N26,000 – N30,000
- Household Use Manual Popcorn Machine Price Commercial Caramel Gas Popcorn Maker Machine: N60,000 – N65,000
- Hot selling product commercial making production line portable household mini manual popcorn machine: N210,000 – N230,000
- Cheap manual popcorn machine with tire industrial caramel popcorn making machine cart popcorn maker: N200,000 – N220,000
- Portable Small Home Plastic Pop Corn Machine, Mini Electric Cart Popcorn Machine For Sale: N22,000 – N27,000
- SOKANY New Design Best Sell Mini Popcorn Hot Air Popcorn Maker Machine: N30,000 – N33,000
- Manual Small Snack Machine Old Fashion Hot Air Popcorn Maker: N70,000 – N80,000
- Very Popular Snack Machine Home Use Popcorn Machine: N45,000 – N50,000
- New Design Homeware Collapsible Popcorn Maker Silicone Microwave Popcorn Maker Popper Silicone Popcorn Maker Collapsible Bowl: N3,000 – N5,000
- 001 Hand Popcorn Machine Open Firing Popcorn Puffing Machine Stainless Steel Mini Popper Small Manual Popcorn Maker Open Firing: N25,000 – N27,000
- Microwave Popcorn Popper Popcorn Bucket Microwave Bowls Mini Machine Safe Borosilicate Glass 3-in-1 Silicone Lid Popcorn Makers: N36,000 – N40,000
- Automatic gas-heated commercial kettle popcorn making machine: N70,000 – N80,000
- BPA Free And Dishwasher Safe Collapsible Popcorn Machine Silicone Microwave Popcorn Popper With Handles: N21,000 – N24,000
- Commercial round caramel mushroom popcorn machine: N250,000 – N270,000
PRICES LAST UPDATED: MARCH 14, 2023.
Kindly note that the prices of these machines fluctuate frequently due to factors like government policy adjustments, customs duties, and exchange rates. We will keep checking for new prices and will update this post once we notice any new prices.
How to Use a Popcorn Machine
It is no secret that popcorn is an amazing snack that we enjoy during parties, while seeing movies at the cinema, or when we need something to eat between meals. Whether you need a popcorn machine for personal use or commercial purposes, you need to know how to use it before you purchase the machine. This way, you can keep the machine running optimally for several years.
Not many people know how they should use a popcorn machine. This is why we added this section, in case you fall into this category. The steps below will guide you on the best way to use a popcorn machine:
Step 1: Heat the machine kettle for between 7 and 9 minutes.
Step 2: Pour some oil into the kettle. Ensure that you pour oil that is commensurate with the amount of corn you want to pop. (We will show you the measurements per weight later in this post).
Step 3: Drop a few corn kernels into the oil to test.
Step 4: If you are satisfied with the result of your test, you can pour the remaining kernels into the kettle and cover the lid. Ensure that you don’t overload the kettle when pouring in your corn kernels.
Step 5: After your popcorn is ready, you can get it out of the kettle and leave the kettle to cool down.
Step 6: Clean the kettle to rid it of oil and leftover popcorn.
Many people ask the question, how much corn kernels and oil should I put into the kettle at once? By measurement, 2 tablespoons of corn kernels will produce about 3.5 cups of popcorn. The table below will show you different sizes of machines along with the quantity of oil and kernels you will put in. It will also reveal the resulting amount of popcorn as well as the number of servings.
|Size of Machine||Amount of Oil||Quantity of Kernels||Amount of Popcorn||Servings|
|4 oz||1/4 cup||1/2 cup||14 cups||4|
|6 oz||1/4 cup||3/4 cup||21 cups||6|
|8 oz||1/3 cup||1 cup||28 cups||8|
|12 oz||1/2 cup||1 1/2 cups||42 cups||12|
|14 oz||1/2 cup||1 3/4 cups||49 cups||14|
|16 oz||2/3 cup||2 cups||56 cups||16|
Few Popcorn Facts you Should Know
In rounding up this post, here are some fun popcorn facts you should know:
- We can trace the history of popcorn as far back as 5000 years ago. It wasn’t just consumed as a snack, it was also used for ceremonial and decorative purposes.
- To make popcorn in the olden days, people used to heat sand and stir the kernels in the hot sand.
- Popcorn is easily the favorite snack of Americans.
- The unpopped corn kernels left in the kettle are known as “old maids.”