Skincare is a very important routine. If you want your skin to glow and to look good, you must make use of high-quality skincare products. One company that has excelled in this area is Nivea.
Nivea is a brand that has been on the skincare market for over 130 years. It presents its customers and prospects with a wide range of products to help them cater to the needs of their skins. One such product is the Nivea Lotion. How much does Nivea Lotion cost in Nigeria? Keep reading if you would like to find out.
Nivea Lotion Price List
Nivea has so many products on the market, however, we will focus on Nivea Lotion in this post. There are several types of Nivea Lotion available today, so it is difficult to know all their prices. Notwithstanding, we have helped you to check different stores (both online and offline) to find out the prices of some of the popular Nivea Lotions. Check them out in the list below:
- Nivea Extra White Firm and Smooth Lotion: From N6,000
- Nivea Extra White Repair and Protect Body Lotion: From N5,990
- Nivea Natural Fairness Body Lightening Lotion (400 ml): From N4,200
- Nivea Q10 + Vitamin C Firming Body Lotion for Normal Skin (400 ml): From N8,750
- Nivea Extra White Radiant and Smooth Body Lotion (400 ml): From N5,999
- Nivea Fairness Body Lotion (400 ml): From N2,300
- Nivea Body Lotion Extra White Firm and Smooth (400 ml): From N6,900
- Nivea Natural Fairness Even-Toned Skin Body Lotion (400 ml): From N3,900
- Nivea Extra White Repair and Protect Body Lotion (400 ml): From N6,000
- Nivea Natural Fairness Clarifiant Body Lotion (400 ml): From N1,800
- Nivea Nourishing Moisture Care Body Lotion (400 ml): From N1,600
- Nivea Extra White Repair and Protect Body Lotion SPF30 (400 ml): From N6,000
- Nivea Rich Nourishing 48H Lotion (400 ml): From N1,600
- Nivea Men’s Revitalizing Body Lotion (200 ml): From N2,000
- Nivea Nourishing Cocoa Body Lotion (400 ml): From N1,500
- Nivea Maximum Hydration Body Lotion (400 ml): From N1,800
- Nivea Skincare Essentials including Even and Radiant Lotion, Pearl Beauty Roll on, and Strawberry Lip Balm: From N3,400
PRICES LAST UPDATED: APRIL 25, 2023.
Note that these prices are quite volatile depending on several factors. Some of these factors include company policies, location of purchase, vendor, and government policies. We will update this post once we notice any price changes.
How to Choose the Best Lotion for Your Skin
Great job, you now know the prices of the different Nivea Lotions on the Nigerian market. The next question you must answer is, which of these lotions is the best for your skin? Many times, people pick a lotion without checking if it suits their skin type or not. In the end, they give the product bad reviews because it produced poor results not knowing that it was their mistake all along.
In this section, we will share a few tips on how you should choose the best lotion for your skin.
Tip 1: The first thing to know about choosing lotions is that you must know your skin type. There are different types of skin such as oily skin, sensitive skin, dry skin, and normal skin to mention a few. If you have oily skin, for example, you should choose a lighter texture lotion and vice versa for dry skin.
Tip 2: You are probably wondering how you will know your skin type. A simple method is to wash your face with clean water and pat it dry with a clean towel. After doing this, examine your face to check how it feels. If it is uncomfortable and tight, then you have either dry or dehydrated skin. On the other hand, if it is supple and fine, then it is likely oily or combination skin.
Tip 3: What is the purpose of the lotion? The purpose of the lotion will determine what kind of lotion you need. If you need a morning cream, then you should choose a lotion with broad-spectrum SPF protection. On the other hand, if the lotion is for evening use, then it is best to stick with one that doesn’t have SPF protection. If you need a lotion to slow down the aging of your skin, then we recommend that you go for one with lots of antioxidants.
Tip 4: Consider the season of the year. Do you know that your skin acts differently depending on the season of the year? Experts recommend that if you reside in the tropics, you should have two different types of lotion for the different times of the year. Choose a more hydrating lotion for the harmattan period while the lighter lotion is just perfect for the humid rainy season. Also, if you are migrating to a new country, find out the prevalent season at that time and choose the right lotion to match it.
Tip 5: Many people don’t know this but one of the most important factors to consider when choosing lotions is age. You don’t expect that the lotion that you use when you were 20 years old will suit your skin at 40. The reason is that your skin is a breathing, living organism, and it changes with time. As such, the same way you adjust your wardrobe as you advance in age, you must alter your skincare products. Your skin slows down in the production of natural sebum with age, so it naturally becomes dryer. This means that you need to invest in more hydrating lotions as you get older.
Skincare Tips You Should Know
Everyone dreams of having flawless skin. For this dream to become reality, you must understand how to care for the skin. Below are some helpful skincare tips:
- Avoid using too many products.
- Moisturize the skin day and night.
- Stop touching your face or peeling off acne and scars.
- Stay away from exposure to direct heat.
- Exfoliate the skin at least twice every week.
- Use lotions that contain lots of vitamins and antioxidants.
- Eat healthily.
- Ensure that you make use of clean makeup equipment.