Nokia remains a heavyweight in the smartphone market to date. While the brand has been mostly associated with ancient phones, they have released more modern smartphones in recent times and can now boldly rate among the very best again.
One of their latest addition to their modern mid-range collect is the recently launched Nokia 3.2. With the phone already earning positive reviews today, we take a look at the smartphone’s core specifications and how much it goes for in the current market.
Price of Nokia 3.2 in Nigeria
Nokia 3.2, like most other mid-range Nokia smartphones, is readily available in the market. They can be gotten for anything between N40,000 and N45,000 depending on the variant you are going for. The currency exchange rate at the period also affects the price the smartphone goes for.
Nokia 3.2 Specs
- Release date: 2019, February
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
- Screen Size: 6.26 inches, 97.8 cm2 (~80.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- RAM: 2 GB/3 GB
- Internal memory: 16 GB/32 GB; microSD, expandable up to 400 GB (dedicated slot)
- Processor: Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- Networks: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Main Camera: Single – 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3″, 1.12µm, AF
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1.12µm front shooter for selfie
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery; Fast battery charging 10W
- Other Specifications: Fingerprint (rear-mounted, 32/3GB only), accelerometer, proximity
Nokia 3.2 Review
Let us take a deeper look at the features and specifications of the Nokia 3.2.
Body and Design
The first thing we probably notice about the smartphone is how light the phone is to hold – it almost feels like the weight is negligible when compared to other lightweight devices. The smartphone is built with a plastic frame, which says a whole lot about why the phone is so light. It features a USB-C port and 3.5mm headphone jack
The Nokia 3.2’s display is a large 6.26-inch 19:9 panel. The display is broken up only by a slight ‘teardrop’ notch at the top of the display, and with slight bezel at the bottom. . It features a lovely 6.26-inch display with outstanding 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~ 269-ppi density).
The Nokia 3.2 is not one of those smartphones you will categorize among the photographic powerhouse. The smartphone only features a single rear camera, which is minimal when the marginally more expensive Nokia 4.2 boasts at least two. The rear camera features a 13 MP snapper so you can expect some cool pictures. In front is a 5 MP selfie camera. While you should not expect breath-taking pictures with the cameras, especially the front camera, they are smart enough to produce decent pictures.
This, perhaps, is one point to enjoy about the smartphone. For such a small and relatively cheap device, the Nokia 3.2 features a powerful battery – at 4,000mAh. It is bigger than most flagship devices in the market today and offers much more power as well. It also boasts fast charging features with 10W.
Operating System and Processor
Nokia 3.2 features the Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429 chip. It runs on the latest Android Pie Operating System and is boosted by 2 GB or 3 GB of RAM, depending on the variant you are going for and corresponding 16 GB and 32 GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 400 GB with a dedicated microSD card slot.
Nokia 3.2: Things You Will Like About The Smartphone
Pocket-Friendly: Nokia 3.2 is a standard smartphone that is efficient and operates smoothly. Given the spec and features the phone boasts, one can categorically conclude it is relatively cheap compared to some other smartphones in its category. The mid-range phone can serve as a cheaper and reasonable alternative to some flagship phones in the market today.
Strong Battery: This shouldn’t come as a surprise to most Nokia fans though as the brand rates among the very best when it comes to battery capacity. If you want a mid-range smartphone that is highly efficient and still boast a startling battery capacity, then the Nokia 3.2 should do for you. This smartphone boasts 4000 mAh battery capacity, which is one of the biggest in its category. To add to the spice, it has fast charging features allow you fully charge the smartphone in less than one and a half hours.
Nice Display: While this phone does not categorically rate among Nokia’s best ever smartphones, its display is top-notch and deserves special recognition. It features a lovely 6.26-inch display with outstanding 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~ 269-ppi density). Lovers of smartphone games and videos will love the sharpness and the size of the display.
Nokia 3.2: Things May Not Like About The Smartphone
Front Camera Should Be Better: For the price it goes for, the rear camera is amazing. While the back camera has drawn positive reviews, the front camera has just not been it for most Nokia fans. One would have expected more than the 5 MP front shooter for the smartphone from Nokia. With a lot of brands releasing outstanding smartphones with great front cameras in recent times, Nokia should only do better to improve this aspect.
Design: We all know it – this is not the best of Nokia smartphone designs in terms of durability. Nokia has been praised for their strong smartphone designs over the years but this feels quite different, and of course, less impressive.
Other Nokia Phones
- Nokia 9 Pureview Price in Nigeria (August 2019) + Review
- Nokia 1 Price in Nigeria, Specs & Review (August 2019)
- Nokia X71 Price in Nigeria, Review & Specs (August 2019)
- Nokia 3310 Price in Nigeria (August 2019) + Specs & Review
- Nokia 4.2 Price in Nigeria, Specs & Review (August 2019)
- Nokia 8 Price in Nigeria (August 2019) + Specs & Review
- Nokia 7 Plus Price in Nigeria (August 2019) + Specs & More
- Nokia 3.2 Price in Nigeria, Specs & Review (August 2019)
- Nokia 3 Price in Nigeria (August 2019) + Specs & Review
- Nokia 5 Price in Nigeria (August 2019) + Specs & Review
- Nokia Maze Monster Price in Nigeria (August 2019)
- Nokia 2 Prices in Nigeria (August 2019) + Specs & Review