Nordica Fertility Centre deals in assisted reproductive services. What this means is that this establishment is designed to help couples having fertility issues. Dr. Abayomi Ajayi set up this center in conjunction with Nordica International located in Denmark.
At Nordica Fertility Center, you can deal with infertility issues of both sexes. What services do they offer and how much do they cost? We will discuss this and more in this post. Let’s begin.
Prices of Nordica Fertility Centre Services
Nordica Fertility Center has different services and plans. We have taken the liberty of checking out the different plans on your behalf. Check the different plans and their prices below:
- Single Cycle: N950,000
Excludes drug costs. You get free registration and inquiry.
- Two Cycle Plan: N1,340,000
You save N560,000, get free registration, and free inquiry. It also excludes drug costs.
- Three Cycle Plan: N1,840,000
You save N1,010,000, get free registration, and free inquiry. It also excludes drug costs.
Here are the other services you can access at Nordica Fertility Centre:
- Initial Assessment: N110,000
This helps to discover the cause of the infertility issues and determine the next cause of action. It includes:
- Transvaginal scanning
- Consultation with a fertility specialist
- Diagnostic Test
Here you undergo tests after giving consent. These tests help to provide baseline information about the involved couple. They also help to determine how to avoid passing on the infection to the fetus. There are two diagnostic tests:
- Diagnostic screening for donor egg: N130,000
- Diagnostic screening for own egg: N160,000
- Re-assessment: N130,000
This is necessary because most diagnostic results aren’t valid after 6 months.
- Follow up consultation: N45,000
This is required 6 months after the initial registration and assessment.
IVF – Surrogacy
- Surrogacy IVF treatment fees- [Excluding the cost of drugs]: N1,520,000.00
- Surrogate Assessment: N120,000.00
- Legal Fee: N200,000.00
- Scheduling fees: N150,000.00
- Sono for Surrogate: N60,000.00
- Drugs for surrogate & donor: N1,400,000.00
- Drugs for own treatment: As applicable
Recipient Cycle (Donor Egg Treatment)
- Single cycle: N2,520,000.00
- Two cycles: N5,040,000.00
- Three cycles: N5,610,000.00
- Subsequent repeated cycles: N2,410,000.00
- Single cycle: N2,400,000.00
- Two cycles: N4,800,000.00
- Three cycles: N5,400,000.00
- Subsequent repeated cycles: N2,250,000.00
- Donor Assessment: N120,000.00
- Second repeated cycle: N815,000.00
- Third or subsequent cycle: N750,000.00
- Embryo freezing (Vitrification) per Embryo per quarter: N60,000.00
- Sperm freezing per quarter (per sample): N120,000.00
- Sperm freezing per month (per sample): N45,000.00
- Sperm freezing (HIV, HEP B & C) per month: N120,000.00
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Including Cost of drugs (standard): N320,000.00
- Subsequent/Repeated IUI: N290,000.00
Frozen Embryo Transfer
- Including the cost of drugs: N850,000.00
- Screening test to evaluate uterine cavity: N60,000.00
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy: N320,000.00
- Operative Hysteroscopy: N400,000.00
- Diagnostic Laparascopy: 500,000.00
- Operative Laparascopy: N700,000.00
- Laparascopy Myometomy (Including 48hrs post-surgery observation): N2,500,000.00
- Consumables for Endoscopy: N120,000.00
- Laser Assisted Hatching: N190,000.00
- Surgical Sperm Collections (TESA): N250,000.00
- Pregnancy scan: N45,000.00
- Follicular monitoring per scan: N45,000.00
- Sperm washing: N250,000.00
- Donor Sperm for IVF/IUI: N300,000.00
- Blastocyst Transfer: N100,000.00
- IMSI/PICSI: N290,000.00
- Consumables for own egg: N210,000.00
- Consumables for donor egg: N180,000.00
- Histology: N40,000.00
- Endometrial Scratching: N40,000.00
- Caucasian Sperm: N600,000.00
- Acupuncture per session: N35,000.00
- Acupuncture full sessions: N260,000
- Cyst Aspiration: N60,000.00
- SFA in medium: N30,000.00
- Trial Cycle: N100,000.00
- Anaesthetic Fees: N50,000.00
- Scrotal Scan: N30,000.00
- OPD SFA: N30,000.00
- OPD Scan: N50,000.00
Nordica Fertility Centre FAQs
In this section, we will provide some answers to questions about Nordica Fertility Centre.
Do you need to pay at once?
No. Clients can pay an initial 75 percent of the cost before treatment commences. The remaining 25 percent must be paid before treatment is complete. You can pay the first 75 percent in installments.
Do you need to pay before an initial inquiry?
No. You don’t need to because it is free.
How long does treatment take?
Treatment duration depends on the case, however, it is between 4 to 6 weeks. In some cases, it extends to 8 weeks but there isn’t a need for admission.
What is the cost of drugs?
This depends on the treatment administered. Usually, it ranges between N150,000 and N450,000. It could be higher depending on the investigations.
What is the success rate?
- Less than 35 years: 40 – 50%
- Over 35 years: 30 – 35%
- Over 40 years: 10% (with own eggs)
- Recipient cycle: 40 – 50%