P-Alaxin is one of the most popular anti-malaria drugs in Nigeria today. With a lot of positive and welcoming reviews coming its way by users over the years, it is easy to see why the anti-malaria medication also rate among the most sold in the country. P-Alaxin, like some other anti-malaria medications in Nigeria today, can also be used to curb the effects of some other medical conditions.
In this post, we will consider how much the drug sells for in Nigeria, the possible side effects of using the drug, precautions to be taken before, during and in some cases, after using the drug.
Cost of P-Alaxin in Nigeria
P-Alaxin is readily available and can be gotten in various pharmaceutic stores, clinics, and hospitals across the country. The complete dose comes in a sachet, well placed in a pack. On average, a sachet (complete dose) of P-Alaxin costs between N1000 and N1,500 depending on the place of purchase and period of purchase.
What You Should Know About P-Alaxin
P-Alaxin is one of the common anti-malaria medications in Nigeria. The drug, like some other anti-malaria medications in Nigeria today, can also be used to curb the effects of some other medical conditions.
Generally, you are expected to use the drug for 3 days, which is the same time you are expected to experience improvements in your condition. These times may not be indicative of what you may experience or how you ought to use this medicine. It is essential to consult with your doctor to check how long you need to use P alaxin Tablet. This usually varies depending on the condition you are looking to treat.
The tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Dihydroartemisinin – 40Mg
- Piperaquine Phosphate
It is very essential to note that this drug may be offered in various strengths for each active component listed above.
Possible Side Effects of P-Alaxin
Like many other anti-malaria medications, P-Alaxin has its own side effects. These side effects come in various types and kinds and they vary per person. Also, while some are temporal and lasts within days and weeks, patients might need to.
Usually, the side effects experienced after using P-Alaxin are mild and are expected to be not serious and temporal. However, in cases where the side effects become persistent and disturbing, patients are advised to contact their medical doctors as soon as possible.
The following is a list of likely side effects that may occur from all instituting ingredients of P-Alaxin medication. This list has been compiled based on complaints of users over the years and the consultation of medical professionals. While this list is not entirely comprehensive, it highlights common side effects reported by users over the years.
It should also be noted that while these side effects are possible, they do not always occur. In fact, side effects occur in less than 40 percent of users As explained in the previous paragraph, some of the side effects listed below may be rare but serious. It is essential to consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abdominal pain
Please note that P-Alaxin can also cause some side effects that are not among those listed above. Please contact your medical doctor when side effects become serious and persistent.
Before using P-Alaxin Tablet, it is very important for patients to inform their doctors about their current list of medicines, over the counter products, which includes vitamins, herbal supplements, and other similar supplements.
The patient should also discuss with the medical doctor about his or her allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions, which could include pregnancy, upcoming surgery, and so on. Some health circumstances may make you more vulnerable to the side-effects of the drug. You should take the drug as strictly directed by your doctor or follow the instruction printed on the product insert.
There is no specific standard dosage, as the dosage is generally based on the patient’s condition and what is being treated. You should also update your doctor on your health status while on the medication. Inform your doctor whenever the condition you are treating persists or worsens.
Interactions with P-Alaxin
If you use other medications or over the counter supplements at the same time, the effects of P-Alaxin Tablet may be altered. This may lead to a possible increase of risk for side effects or cause the medication not to work as desired.
To avoid this, it is advisable for patients to inform their doctors about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements there are using at the time or have used in previous days, so that the doctor can help prevent or manage, to the best level, the drug interactions.
Things to Consider Before Choosing an Anti-Malarial
Malaria is becoming more prominent in Nigeria today and so does anti-malaria medications. While the problem doesn’t necessarily lie in where to get these drugs, the main challenge is knowing the exact type of anti-malaria to buy.
There are various types and brands of anti-malaria drugs today. They vary in constituents, side effects, doses, to mention a few. The different types in the medical world today have only made it difficult to know the exact medication to buy. Before you buy your next anti-malaria drug, it is essential you consult your medical doctor.
- Appeton Weight Gain Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Alpha Testo Boost Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Wellkid Prices in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Amoxicillin Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Pregnacare Plus Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Augmentin Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Addyzoa Prices in Nigeria (May 2022) + Uses & Dose
- Clomid Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Cellgevity Price in Nigeria (2022) & Other Details
- Cost of Pregnacare in Nigeria (2022)
- Permethrin Cream Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Prices of Vitamin E Oil & Capsule Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Neurovit Forte Prices in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Ulcer Kit (Ulsakit) Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Proargi9 Plus Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- NeoLife Products Price List in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Livolin Forte Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Podophyllin Cream Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Azithromycin Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Combination-3 Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Dostinex Prices in Nigeria (May 2022)
- P-Alaxin Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Greenlife Product and Prices in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Lonart Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of ARV in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Wellwoman Prices in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Spanish Gold Fly Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- BF Suma Products Price List in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Prices of Apple Cider Vinegar in Nigeria (2022)
- Best Blood Tonics in Nigeria & Prices (May 2022)
- Doxycycline Price in Nigeria (May 2022)
- Double Stemcell Price in Nigeria (May 2022)