While Peugeot may no longer be the almighty automobile brand as they once were in this part of the world, they still maintain their touch of class and stylishness. To date, the brand remains a household name in the world of fantastic and strong automobiles and Peugeot 301 once again confirms that.
The Peugeot 301 is a compact automobile that has engrossed people’s attention over the years. Apart from the fact that the vehicle boasts a significant body and design, both interior and exterior, its functionality, efficacy, and overall smooth handling make it a great value for money.
Brand new Peugeot 301 price in Nigeria
Although the Peugeot 301 does not the rate among the leading compact in Nigeria, especially in terms of demand rate and market value, it stands among the very best in its category. Since the new generation sedan was introduced into the automobile in 2012, it has notably improved in almost all spheres. Its exceptional features and high-tech gadgets rate it among the top current compact vehicles.
While Peugeot 301 is not the most expensive vehicles in the market, it is also not the cheapest. Considering the quality of the vehicle, the functionality and general operation, you would not have so much to complain about how much it goes for. The latest models of Peugeot 301 can be gotten for anything between N9 million and N11 million depending on the trim and place pf purchase.
Prices of Foreign Used (Tokunbo or Belgium) Peugeot 301 in Nigeria
Since most vehicle lovers prefer foreign used sedans to brand new versions largely because they are more pocket friendly, the availability of foreign used Tokunbo Peugeot 301 has significantly increased. We have computed the prices foreign used versions of the Peugeot 301 go for based on the market today
Foreign used Peugeot 301
- 2012 – 2014: N1.7 million – N2.5 million
- 2015 – 2017: N4 million – N6 million
The market for foreign used vehicles has grown in recent times and it is easy to see why. They are easier to get, relatively and significantly cheaper and yet, with all things being equal, they maintain related functionality and overall operation as brand new versions. They may not be as shiny, smooth and spotless as the brand new versions, but they have as much high productivity.
Prices of locally used Peugeot 301 in Nigeria
Locally used Peugeot 301 are, like many other Peugeot vehicles, sufficiently available in the automobile market across the country. Although these cars are generally not as popular as vehicles of some other brands like Toyota and Honda, they have fairly appreciable second-hand value.
The list below shows the latest prices of locally used Peugeot 301 in Nigeria.
- 2012 – 2014: N900, 000 million – N1.5 million
- 2015 – 2017: N2.5 million – N4.5 million
As seen above, prices of locally used Peugeot 301 vary. The final price the used vehicle goes for depends on some factors including the model which is determined by the year of production, physical and mechanical condition of the car, fuel mileage, and several other related factors. Some automobile brands have built a strong reputation for manufacturing durable and reliable vehicles; one of which Peugeot rates.
Peugeot 301: Things you should know about the vehicle
The Peugeot 301 is a compact sedan, produced by the French automobile brand Peugeot. It was officially announced in mid-2012, with an official presentation that took place at the Paris Motor Show later in the year. The 301 is built in Spain and has been manufactured in China since November 2013, and Nigeria since 2014.
The Peugeot 301 features a standard 2,655 mm wheelbase and measures 4, 442 mm in length stretches, 1, 748mm in width and 1, 446mm in height. It also features a kerb weight from 1, 055 to 1, 165 kg. The compact sedan is available in 3 core options for transmission which include a standard 6-speed automatic, 4-speed automatic and 5-speed manual gearbox. The car is also equipped with a line-up of powertrains which consists of a 1.6 VTi 114 bhp petrol, a 1.2 81bhp pure tech and a 3-cylinder 1.2L VTi petrol engine. For diesel options available, the vehicle is offered a 1.6 99 bhp blueHDi and a 1.6 91 bhp HDi units.
The lovely compact vehicle is relatively easy to handle and smooth to maneuverer in tight corners. It is equipped with one of the greatest expansion in engine technology from Peugeot who are known for their lead role in automotive technologies. It’s 1.2L pure tech engines can run with the performance and power of a 1.6L unit while it significantly offers much lesser fuel efficiency, which is a plus for lovers of Peugeot. This helps to further improve the acceleration, lower gas emissions and greatly reduce fuel consumption.
The Peugeot 301 boasts safety impressive safety features including Anti-lock brakes, Brake Force Distribution and Emergency Brake assist. This dynamic safety means that you can effortlessly halt the vehicle in various conditions without any problem. It also makes the sedan easy to drive. There are automatic hazard lights that turn on if you apply the brake very hard. The Peugeot 301 has notably received appreciable awards including the Car-of-the-Year Awards in several occasions. It was assembled in a plant of Peugeot located in the northern part of Nigeria – Kaduna. Also, the sedan comes available in four-door saloon version which is a front-engine model and is driven by a front-wheel-drive-layout.
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2020)
- Chevrolet Camaro Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Gear Oil Price in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Hyundai Creta Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Lexus ES 350 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Lexus RX 330 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 307 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Cost of Mercedes GLK 350 in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Rolls Royce Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Price of Hyundai ix35 in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes Benz C300 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Hyundai Elantra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Peugeot 301 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus RX 350 Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2020)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (October 2020)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (October 2020)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (October 2020)