Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular types of vinegar in the natural health community today. It sits among the very best in terms of benefit, many of which are supported by reasonable and credible evidence. It is also an olden folk remedy and has been used for several household and cooking purposes.
With various brands of Apple cider vinegar available today, it is vital to consider how much they go for in the current market. This post takes a look at the common brands available today.
Prices of Apple Cider Vinegar in Nigeria
Apple cider vinegar can be bought in various parts of the country today. They are readily available and can be purchased from the manufacturers, retail stores and online stores. Although there are only a few brands that manufacture the product in Nigeria, it is still necessary to note the prices of the various brands and types available in the market today.
- Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar 473 ml 16 FL Oz – N1,500 – N4,000
- Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar 473 ml 32 FL Oz – N1, 800 – N5,000
- White House Apple Cider Vinegar Organic Raw Unfiltered with Mother 473 ml – N4,800 – N5,500
- Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Organic Raw Unfiltered with Mother 946 ml 32 Oz – N6,000 – N7,000
- Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Organic Raw Unfiltered with Mother 473 ml – N4,000 – N5,500
- Tropical Sun Apple Cider Vinegar 400 ml – N3,500 – N4,000
- Tropical Sun Apple Cider Vinegar 473 ml – N4, 000 – N5, 500
- Mason natural Apple Cider Vinegar – N4,000 – N6,700
- Hemani Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother 473ml And Pure Honey 250g – N6,000 – N7,000
- Baidar Apple Cider Vinegar – 473 ml – N3,000 – N4,000
Although this list shows an estimate of prices as gathered in various online stores, you might still need to confirm the prices before you buy decide to buy one. The variation in prices is because of various factors, which include usually includes the place and period of purchase.
It should also be noted that additional ingredient and content might have an impact on how much the apple cider vinegar goes for. For instance, a bottle of apple cider vinegar with additional honey is expected to be more expensive than ordinary apple cider vinegar.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has a rich history as a home remedy, used to treat a wide range of things ranging from a sore throat to varicose veins. However, there is not much science to back the claims. Still, in recent years, some scholars have been taking a closer look at apple cider vinegar and its benefits. Here, we will take a look at some of the common benefits of apple cider vinegar on human.
Kills Harmful Bacteria
Vinegar can help kill pathogens which include harmful bacteria. Apple cider vinegar has traditionally been used for cleaning and sterilizing, treating nail infections of various kinds. Many even use vinegar to clean and disinfect wounds. Vinegar has also been used as a food preservative.
If you are looking for a natural way to preserve your food, then apple cider vinegar could prove to be a real deal. There have also been subjective reports of apple cider vinegar aiding with acne when used on the skin, although there is no substantial evidence to prove this, yet.
Helps Fight Diabetes
This is, perhaps, one of the most common uses of apple cider vinegar. Based on research, the most effective application of vinegar to date is in patients with diabetes type 2. Type 2 diabetes is known by high blood sugar levels, due to either of insulin resistance or an incapacity to produce insulin.
Nonetheless, high blood sugar can also be a problem in people who don’t have the disease. The most effective (and among the healthiest) way to do that is to stay away from carbs and sugar. Also, apple cider vinegar can help reduce the effect of the disease to a very large extent.
Helps to Lose Weight and Reduce Body Fat
This is another exciting usefulness of apple cider vinegar. Amazingly, studies also show that vinegar can help attain lose weight. Some human studies show that vinegar can surge satiety, help you eat less calories and eventually lead to actual weight lost on the scale.
For instance, if people have vinegar along with a high-carb meal, they get augmented feelings of fullness and eventually eat about 200 – 275 fewer calories for the rest of the day. Apple cider vinegar is useful as a weight loss aid. This is mainly achieved by indorsing satiety and lowering blood sugar and insulin levels.
Ease Heartburn and Indigestion
Apple cider vinegar is believed to ease some kinds of heartburn, acid reflux, and digestive situations like constipation or diarrhoea. For heartburn, apple cider vinegar is believed to work since it is acidic, and a lack of stomach acid would most likely have triggered heartburn symptoms in some people.
Yet, the widely known heartburn diet involves plummeting acidic foods which makes it a good idea to speak with your health care provider before adding acidic foods to your diet. While some recommend taking the apple cider vinegar by the spoonful, its acidity may result in mouth, throat, or oesophageal irritation or burns. A more reasonable guideline would be to have a quantity you would usually eat in a meal (normally one teaspoon or less) diluted in one cup of water or taken in food.
Help Relieve Minor Sunburn
While the more popular recommendation for a mild sunburn is a cool water wrapping, cool bath, aloe gel, or conditioner, some people rather go the apple cider vinegar way. It can be added to a cool bath or mixed with water and flippantly spritzed on affected areas to help relieve pain and discomfort. It should be noted that apple cider vinegar should not be applied in strong concentrations to the skin because of its high concentration.
- Addyzoa Prices in Nigeria (October 2022) + Uses & Dose
- Spanish Gold Fly Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Augmentin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- NeoLife Products Price List in Nigeria (October 2022)
- P-Alaxin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Cost of Pregnacare in Nigeria (2022)
- Cellgevity Price in Nigeria (2022) & Other Details
- Prices of Apple Cider Vinegar in Nigeria (2022)
- Clomid Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Double Stemcell Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Proargi9 Plus Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Amoxicillin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Podophyllin Cream Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Alpha Testo Boost Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Greenlife Product and Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Appeton Weight Gain Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Lonart Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Permethrin Cream Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Best Blood Tonics in Nigeria & Prices (October 2022)
- Livolin Forte Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Prices of Vitamin E Oil & Capsule Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Ulcer Kit (Ulsakit) Price in Nigeria (2022)
- BF Suma Products Price List in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Cost of ARV in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Dostinex Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Wellwoman Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Neurovit Forte Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Azithromycin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Combination-3 Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Wellkid Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Pregnacare Plus Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Doxycycline Price in Nigeria (October 2022)