Proargi9 Plus is becoming more popular in the supplement in Nigeria today. Proargi9 Plus is a natural nutraceutical supplement that syndicates the latest technology and highly-rated ingredients to help enhance heart health, regeneration and anti-ageing. The supplement helps to increase your body’s levels of nitric oxide which helps the blood vessels to increase, and hence, ensure sound health.
Here, we will take a look at how much the supplement goes for in Nigeria today. We will also consider the main constituents of the supplement.
How Much Does Proargi9 Plus Cost in Nigeria?
Proargi9 Plus is not the most readily available supplement in Nigeria. In fact, unlike most other supplements in its category, you cannot walk into any random pharmacy and get it. While the importance is rising in recent times, the issue of its circulation is still questioned.
As it stands though, a pack of Proargi9 Plus costs between N44,500 and N75,000 depending on the number of capsules in the pack. Usually, a pack of 30 sachets costs between N44,500 and N75,000 depending on the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase.
While the supplements are available in some supplement stores within the country, they can easily be got directly from ecommerce companies across the country, like on Amazon, for instance.
PRICES LAST UPDATED: OCTOBER 27, 2022.
Proargi9 Plus: What You Should Know About the Supplement
ProArgi-9 Plus is a very effective proprietary mix of L-arginine as well as other greatly effective ingredients. Although researches and reports claim that L-arginine is the most dominant trigger of Nitric Oxide production in the body.
One dose contains about 5, 000 mg (which approximates to 5 grams) of essential pharmaceutical grade L-arginine. L-arginine has effective health-enhancing properties. The effectiveness of l-arginine as a therapeutic agent has been authenticated by lots of scientific studies.
ProArgi-9 Plus was formed in association with leading l-arginine top researchers other cardiovascular experts who have piloted innovative research in the proper use of the supplement in enhancing cardiovascular health.
L-arginine is best known and appreciated for its cardiovascular benefits. L-arginine is converted to nitric oxide in the body, which helps relax the blood vessels. This lessens stress on the heart and improves overall circulation. L-arginine is the body’s main source for nitric oxide synthesis and also helps reduce blood viscosity.
Various studies and research have shown that l-arginine helps in dipping blood pressure levels. It also enhances health in a various other ways. It helps better immune function, triggers the release of human growth hormone (HGH), and stimulate healthy sexual function. Some researchers also claim that it boosts energy levels, help to build muscle, and reduce adipose tissue body fat.
Possible Side Effects of Proargi9 Plus
While the efficiency and overall result of the use of Proargi9 has been widely appreciated, some users have complained about some side effects noticed. While side effects occur in less than 40 percent of users, it is still essential to note some of the common side effects that have been reported since the genesis of the drug.
In some cases, L-arginine could increase the levels of stomach acid, particularly of gastrin. This may sometimes result to pain in the stomach, nausea, continuous bloating, cramps and in some cases, diarrhoea. Also, some users may suffer anaphylaxis when using L-arginine for the first time. Other side effects could include itches, skin rashes, swollen eyes, while a few have complained about shortness of breath.
It is always essential for users to consult their doctor and inform him of their allergies before using the drug. Doctors will recommend how the drugs should be used for special patients. Asthmatic patents are advised to consult their medical practitioner before making an attempt to use the supplement.
It should also be noted that while L-arginine is safe for a short time during pregnancy and breastfeeding, it is not advisable for a long period. There are some more harsh effects that are felt almost immediately. These include rash, itching and swelling on and around the fact, severe wooziness and issues with breathing. In these cases, it is essential the patient sees the doctor immediately.
Benefits of ProArgi9
IGF-1 Increase – This is one of the most common uses and benefits of the supplement. Its main ingredient, the amino acid arginine, is usually used by athletes because, according to the report, it has helpful hormonal benefits. The use of arginine expressively increase participants’ levels of insulin-like growth factor 1, or IGF-1. This has been confirmed by some users in recent times.
Growth Hormone Increase – Another core importance of Proargi9 plus is that it significantly boosts levels of growth hormone. This ensures better overall health contention and can also help keep the individual physically fit.
Lessens Muscle Soreness – If you engage in strenuous exercise or resistance training, for example, ProAgri-9 L Arginine may be principally helpful for you. Apart from the fact that the supplement helps improve muscle mass, thanks to the IGF-1 and growth hormone surges, the supplement also help reduce muscle soreness, largely due to the fat that it contains citrulline. Researches show that supplementation of citrulline can help reduce muscle soreness by up to 40 percent after an exercise session.
Lessens Blood Pressure – One of the core functions of arginine is that it produces nitric oxide, which can help dilate the blood vessels. This effect is called vasodilation, and it helps improve blood flow. According to study and recent research, arginine supplementation helps to reduce blood pressure through vasodilation.
- Permethrin Cream Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Double Stemcell Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Combination-3 Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- BF Suma Products Price List in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Azithromycin Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Prices of Apple Cider Vinegar in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Prices of Vitamin E Oil & Capsule Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- NeoLife Products Price List in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Parlodel Prices in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Alpha Testo Boost Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Greenlife Product and Prices in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Appeton Weight Gain Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Lonart Prices in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Augmentin Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Ulcer Kit (Ulsakit) Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Neurovit Forte Prices in Nigeria (December 2023)
- STC30 Supplement Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Pregnacare Plus Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Cellgevity Price in Nigeria (2023) & Other Details
- Amoxicillin Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Wellkid Prices in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Spanish Gold Fly Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Best Malaria Tablets in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Wellwoman Prices in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Cost of Pregnacare in Nigeria (December year])
- Livolin Forte Prices in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Clomid Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Best Blood Tonics in Nigeria & Prices (December 2023)
- Proargi9 Plus Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Podophyllin Cream Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Cost of ARV in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Addyzoa Prices in Nigeria (December 2023) + Uses & Dose
- Doxycycline Price in Nigeria (December 2023)
- Dostinex Prices in Nigeria (December 2023)
- P-Alaxin Price in Nigeria (December 2023)