Smelling nice is part of looking good. You don’t want to step into a room looking all sophisticated and then disappoint everyone with a terrible smell. This is why you should consider using high-quality oil perfumes.
One company that has been making waves in this industry for a while is Surrati. Surrati Oils are pure fragrance oils that come with unique sophistication. These oil perfumes can linger for several hours without smelling too concentrated or overpowering.
How much does it cost to purchase a bottle of Surrati Oil Perfume? This post will provide the answer to this question and several others that you may have in mind. Let’s dive in without further ado.
Surrati Oil Perfume Prices in Nigeria
Surrati presents you with an array of concentrated oil perfumes. These perfumes come in oriental, musky, and floral scents. Each bottle presents a perfectly balanced perfume combo with supreme quality.
Surrati Oil Perfumes may just be gaining more popularity over the last decade, however, the company has been around for over six decades. During this period, it has grown in expertise and now conjures some of the best oil perfume products on the market.
As mentioned above, this brand has several products on the market. We have surveyed the market to find out the latest prices for these products. Check the list below:
- 121 VIP Surrati 121 Surrati Oil Perfume: From ₦16,500
- Aqva 121 Surrati Perfume Oil Aqva 121 100ml: From ₦15,000
- Aqva 121 Surrati Undiluted Perfume Oil Aqva 212 100ml:From ₦15,000
- Black Oud Surrati Oil Perfume Black Oud – 100ml: From ₦17,000
- Black Oud Surrati Oil Perfume Black Oud – 6ml: From ₦8,500
- Black Oud Surrati Undiluted Oil Perfume Black Oud – 100ml: From ₦18,000
- Fahrenheit – 6ml Roll-on Perfume Oil By Surrati: From ₦5,000
- Fahrenheit Surrati Fehranheit Perfume Oil 100ml: From ₦19,000
- Fragrance World Surrati Arabian Oud Undiluted Perfume Oil -6ml (2pcs): From ₦7,500
- Fragrance World Surrati Undiluted Oil Perfume -sugar Baby 6ml: From ₦3,000
- Fragrance World Surrati Undiluted Oil Perfume: From ₦3,500
- Millionaire – 6ml Roll-on Perfume Oil By Surrati: From ₦1,650
- Millionaire Surrati Millionaire Perfume Oil 100ml: From ₦18,000
- Millionaire Surrati Millionaire Undiluted Perfume Oil 100ml: From ₦18,000
- Oud Surrati Oil Perfume Black Oud – 6ml X 2pcs.: From ₦4,500
- Sugar Baby Roll On Perfume Oil By Surrati: From ₦2,800
- Sugar baby Surrati Concentrated Perfume Oil- Sugar Baby 6ml (6 pieces): From ₦16,500
- Sugar baby Surrati Undiluted Oil Perfume – 6ml: From ₦2800
- Sugar baby Surrati Undiluted Oil Perfume -sugar Baby 6ml: From ₦2800
- Sugar baby Surrati Undiluted Oil Perfume -sugar Baby 6ml (2pcs): From ₦5500
- Sugar baby Surrati Undiluted Oil Perfume -Sugar Baby 6ml (3pcs):From ₦8,000
- Sultan E-Collection – 6ml Roll-on Perfume Oil By Surrati:From ₦3,500
- Surrati Perfume Oil Black XXS: From ₦15,000
- Tom Oud Surrati Tom Oud Perfume Oil 100ml: From ₦32,000
- Tom Oud Surrati Tom Oud Undiluted Perfume Oil-100ml: From ₦32,000
PRICES LAST UPDATED: APRIL 16, 2023.
Uses of Oil Perfumes
Oil perfumes are becoming more popular these days. While many people think the only use of these oils is to smell nice, there are several ways to deploy oil perfumes. This section will show you several ways to use oil perfumes.
- Rub some on different parts of your skin to smell nice.
- Mix some with water and use it as an air freshener.
- Rub a small amount of the oil behind the ears of your pet to make them smell great.
- Put some of the oil on trees and silk flowers.
- Add some of the oil to your fabric softener and spray over dry sheets.
- Pour some drops on your pillow before placing the pillowcase.
- Add a few drops to your cold light bulb to spread the fragrance all over your room.
- Dip a cotton ball in some oil perfume and put it somewhere in your car to make the car smell fresher.
- Pour some of the oil into your bath water for a fresher bath.
- Use some of the oil to refresh old potpourri.
- Put a few drops of the oil in your gift box before sending the gift out.
- Pour a few drops into your handkerchief before placing it in your purse.
- Add some drops to your dresser drawer sachets.
- Mix a few drops of oil perfume with plain lotion for a better fragrance.
- Put some drops in your massage oil.
- Drop some of the oil on different paper towels and tuck them in stored shoes.
- Pour some of the oil down that funky drain before you go to sleep and leave it overnight.
- Add some drops to your water to create a cooling spray.
- Place some drops of the oil at your doorway.
- Pour a little on your sunny windowsill.
- Hide some of the oil in your linen closet.
- Add the oil to your lingerie wash water.
- Mix some drops of the oil with the water in your wood stove pan.
- Drop some of the oil on your heat vents.
- Leave some drops under your trash can liners.
- Lace your love note with a few drops.
- Use the oil to make a stale basket smell fresh.
- Add some drops to your mixture when making soap.
- Add the oil to a wooden necklace.
- Add some of the oil to a burning candle.
- Put a few drops in your bath oil.
- Add a few drops to stored blankets.
- Use in an aroma burner along with some water.
- Add some drops of the oil to your gym bag.
- Lace your artificial Christmas tree with a few drops.
- Pour some drops on a high-traffic rug.
- Put a few drops in your old sneakers to make them smell better.
- Use the oil for one-minute manicures.
- Put some of the oil inside a pencil cup to make your pens scent nice.
- Add the oil to your flowers that don’t have a natural scent.