Gone are the days when one had to struggle every morning to do laundry. Thanks to modern technology, washing machines have made life a lot simpler. Just add water and detergent, throw the clothes in and let the machine do the rest for you. No doubt, washing machines saves a lot of time and effort for today’s fast generation. And Haier Thermocool washing machines are among the top brands to consider here in Nigeria.
Why Haier Thermocool washing machines are preferred and better than others
Haier Thermocool is a well known company that deals in a wide range of home appliances. When it comes to washing machine preference among consumers worldwide, Haier washing machine tops the list. Here’s why you should go for Haier washing machines:
- Haier washing machines provide excellent performance and functionality. You can choose from their range of top loading or front loading, automatic or semi automatic washing machines.
- Haier wash machines are available in a choice of sizes, functionality, styles and other options.
- Haier washing machines come with a spin drying facility and offer quiet operation eliminating unnecessary noise.
- Other features of Haier washing machines include normal/ strong washing, anti wrinkle systems, short wash cycles, delayed washing cycle and automatic programs for its functioning.
- The machines are energy efficient. They employ Double Drive Technology to give you the best washing while saving you water and money. Haier’s innovative True Wash technology is designed to give you the ultimate in washing.
- They provide you with the best of both worlds; combining the thoroughness and freshness of a hand wash with the convenience and care of a responsive and easy to set programme machine wash.
Prices of Haier Thermocool washing machines in Nigeria
The different types of Haier washing machines available vary according to size and function. Some of them are used both for washing and drying purpose. There are compact machines that need less space and do good amount of washing.
|Brand type||Wash Capacity||Price Range|
|Haier Thermocool Washing Machine Frontload WD||8/5KG||₦ 253,500|
|Haier Thermocool Wash Machine Top Load Semi-Automatic||
|Haier Thermocool Front Load Automatic Washing Machine||10KG||
|Haier Thermocool Mini Top Load Washing Machine TLW06||6KG||₦ 48,000 – ₦ 60,000|
Haier Thermocool My Baby Washing Machine 77600-0301 TLW02
|₦ 22,900 – ₦ 39,500|
|Haier Thermocool Top Load Semi Automatic Washing machine – 77600-0292 Tlsa13||13KG||
|Haier Thermocool Washing Machine -Top Load Semi-Automatic TLSA06||6KG||
₦ 52,000 – ₦ 64,500
|Haier Thermocool Cutie Mini Washing Machine HWM3500||3.5KG||₦ 34,240|
|Haier Thermocool Front Load Automatic Washing Machine||5KG||₦ 101,900 – ₦ 126,500|
|Haier Thermocool Wash Machine Top Load Semi Automatic||7KG||₦ 75,500 – ₦ 89,000|
|Haier Thermocool Wash Machine Top Load||6KG||₦ 40,300|
|Top Load Semi Automatic Washing Machine 77600-0294 Tlsa09||9KG||₦ 77,900 ₦ 97,500|
|Top Load Automatic Washing Machine – TLA13||13KG||
|Haier Thermocool Washing Machine Top Load Semi-Automatic||9KG||₦ 91,000|
|Haier Thermocool Top Load Semi-Automatic Washing Machine||8KG||
₦ 68,700 – ₦ 81,820
|Haier Thermocool Wash Machine Top Load||2KG||₦ 26,000|
|Haier Thermocool Top Load Semi-Automatic Washing Machine||11KG||₦ 123,000|
|Haier Thermocool Top Load Automatic Washing machine – 77600-0270 TLA06||6KG||
₦ 83,400 – ₦ 85,000
|Haier Thermocool Top Load Washing Machine – 77600-0285 Tlw06||6KG||
₦ 35,900 – ₦ 52,290
|Haier Thermocool Washing Machine Top Load Automatic||7KG||₦ 105,300|
|Haier Thermocool Front Load Premium Washing Machine||10KG||₦ 160,250|
|Haier Thermocool Top Load Semi-Automatic Washing Machine||9KG||
|Haier Thermocool Front Load Washing machine – 77600-0278 Hw70-1279||7KG||₦ 164,500|
|Haier Thermocool Washing Machine 800TVE||5KG||₦ 108,000|
How to choose the right Haier washing machine for you
Spending a few minutes to consider your options regarding available space, washing requirements and your budget will make it easier for you to narrow down your choices during purchase.
Here are a few tips to note before making a buying decision.
- Wash load capacity: The wash load capacity determines the load the machine can handle for one single wash. It is advisable to use the machine to its full load capacity for optimum energy conservation.
- Spin speed: The spin speed of a washing machine determines the speed at which the machine will spin the clothes to remove the water while washing and drying it. Spin speed is different for distinct set of clothes. The faster the spin speed, the more moisture it will extract from the clothes.
- Wash programmes: Although there are various wash programmes provided by the machines, it is recommended to buy a machine that makes use of a Fuzzy Logic programme as in-built sensors select the correct settings based on the clothes requirements.
- Energy efficiency: On the basis of energy consumption, water consumption and drying capability, machine efficiency is usually rated on a scale of A-G where A is the highest and G is the lowest. The best machines are usually the AAA rated ones which offer the highest efficiency for energy, washing and drying.
- Water supply: How constant is your water and power supply? The water requirement of each washing machine differs. Some washing machines require a continuous supply of water while some don’t. Some washing machines can be powered by small sized generators, maybe that’s what you need to get if the power supply isn’t regular.
- Noise level: All the washing machines make some amount of noise. Most of the washing machines in the market today fall in the 50-60dB category which is equivalent to the noise made by a doorbell.
- Space: Do you have a designated space in your home to place the washing machine? Can the space available accommodate the type of washing machine you need? If you have less or limited space, washing machines with built in dryers is your best option.
- Reliability: Almost all washing machines are designed to be sturdy and durable, but some offer extended warranties. A washing machine, if used properly, can last for up to 10 years. It is economical to go for machines that offer extra long warranty as they will give you several years of reliable service.