Freezers are seen as one of the most important appliances in a modern kitchen. When it comes to keeping your food fresh and well preserved, there is no other appliance that does that well than a freezer. When used to maximum efficiency, a freezer can save you both money and time and can serve as a dare appliance for people who don’t spend much time at home and need to store their food.
In places like Nigeria where electric power cannot be trusted, it is essential to have a device that helps maintain a steady temperature adequate enough to preserve your food.
The importance of freezers cannot be overemphasized. While everyone agrees that freezers are now a core appliance in modern homes, there is usually one hiccup – Freezers can be expensive. Tokunbo freezers have opened up a reasonable option in this case.
Buying used products, as most people already know, can save a lot of money on any number of items, and when it comes to buying a tokunbo freezer, it could mean the difference between getting the right freezer that is as efficient as brand new and dealing with a manageable appliance that can serve you for a while. Most freezers are strong, rugged and highly efficient, which opens you up to buying a fairly used if you don’t have as much money to buy a brand-new one.
Tokunbo freezers are gradually becoming the inthing in Nigeria and it is easy to see why. It saves you money, you get a great deal in terms of value and efficiency and most times, you get an overall great quality freezer. Just like the brand-new versions, tokunbo freezers are available in different brands, types and sizes. Some latest models feature automatic lockers and regulators.
Do you want to know how much tokunbo freezers go for in Nigeria? You are in the right place. Here, we will consider the prices of various tokunbo freezers in Nigeria today, considering different brands and types. We will also highlight some basic factors to look out for when purchasing one.
Prices of Tokunbo Deep Freezers in Nigeria
Used Deep freezers are becoming even more popular than brand-new freezers in the market in recent times. The fact that they are cheaper and offer relatively similar value makes them a reasonable option in every form of it. Although while most of these tokunbo freezers are strong, durable and reliable, one needs to be cautious as some of them may not be as strong and durable.
Tokunbo freezers are available in various types, sizes and brands. They vary in size, qualities, features, functionality and prices. Just like the brand-new versions, the tokunbo freezer’s prices are largely determined by the brand, quality, functionality, sizes and features. The prices are also determined by the market and the rate of demand for the product.
Let us now take a look at some prices of tokunbo deep freezers available in the market today.
Tokunbo LG Freezer & Prices
- LG Chest Freezer 100 Litres: From N80,000
- LG Chest Freezer 175 Litres: From N100,000
- LG Chest Freezer 200 Litres: From N120,000
- LG Chest Freezer 280 Litres: From N150,000
- LG Chest Freezer 325 Litres: From N180,000
- LG Chest Freezer 450 Litres: From N250,000
Tokunbo Polystar Freezer & Prices
- Polystar Chest Freezer 116 Litres: From N60,000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 200 Litres: From N80,000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 284 Litres: From N100,000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 300 Litres: From N150,000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 430 Litres: From N180,000
- Polystar Showcase Chest Freezer: From N200,000
Tokunbo Scanfrost Freezer & Prices
- Scanfrost Chest Freezer 100 Litres: From N80,000
- Scanfrost Chest Freezer 150 Litres: From N120,000
- Scanfrost Chest Freezer 251 Litres: From N150,000
Tokunbo Hisense Freezer & Prices
- Hisense Chest Freezer 100 Litres: From N80,000
- Hisense Chest Freezer 200 Litres: From N100,000
- Hisense Chest Freezer 250 Litres: From N140,000
- Hisense Chest Freezer 300 Litres: From N175,000
PRICES LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 30, 2023.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Used Freezer
Freezers are available in different types and the variety of brands available today only makes it difficult to go to the market and pick a random one. If you are considering getting a tokunbo freezer soon or anytime in the future, it is essential you consider some important factors. These help you streamline your options and eventually pick the right one for you. Some of these factors are stated below.
- Decide how much space you have: The first main thing to consider when buying a freezer, whether used or used, is how much space you have in your kitchen or wherever you want to place the freezer. This will determine the size of the freezer you buy. Deep freezers are available in various sizes and have different capacities.
- Check the Thermometer: There is no point in buying a freezer that won’t serve you well for a long time. The main issue with deep freezers is to maintain their temperature for a long time even after the power is off. Check the thermometer, if you are not satisfied, you should I another one.
- Consider your budget: If anything at all, you consider how much you have to spend on the freezer. Tokunbo freezers are available in different categories and vary in price. Consider the ones you can afford while not neglecting some other core factors.
- Consider energy efficiency: Another core factor to consider is the energy consumption of the freezer. There are some units that might be very cheap when you purchase but if it requires you to spend a lot more on electrical bills, it is still not a worthwhile buy as you will only end up spending more in future.
- Consider the brand: There are some models that are known for their efficient, durable and rugged freezers. You should consider reviews of the brand and see what customers are saying about their products.
- Consider the ease of use of the freezer: Do not buy any freezer that is complicated to use, especially if you are not the only one who will eventually use the freezer. Check for easy controls and understand how it works. Some freezers are easier to use than others.
See Prices of Other Fridges & Freezers
- Chest Freezer Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Price of Hisense Fridges in Nigeria (2023)
- Cold Room Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Freezer Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Fridge Compressor Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Solar Refrigerator Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- LG Freezer Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Tokunbo Deep Freezer Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- 10 Best Refrigerator Brands in Nigeria (2023 Review)
- Thermocool Deep Freezer Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Refrigerator Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Double Door Fridge Prices in Nigeria (September 2023)
- Samsung Fridge Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Haier Thermocool Refrigerator Prices in Nigeria (2023)