Freezers are seen as one of the most important appliances in modern kitchen. When it comes to keeping your food fresh and well preserved, there is no other appliance that does that well than a freezer. When used to maximum efficiency, a freezer can save you both money and time and can serve as a dare appliance to people that don’t spend much time at home and need to store their foods.
In places like Nigeria where electric power cannot be trusted, it is essential to have a device that helps maintain steady temperature adequate enough to preserve your food.
The importance of freezers cannot be overemphasized. While everyone agrees that freezers is now a core appliance in modern homes, there is usually one hiccup – Freezers can be expensive. Tokunbo freezers have opened up a reasonable option in this case.
Buying used products, as most people already know, can save a lot of money on any number of items, and when it comes to buying tokunbo freezer, it could mean the difference between getting the right freezer that is as efficient as brand new and dealing with a manageable appliance that can serve you for a while. Most freezers are strong, rugged and highly efficient, which opens you up to buying a fairly used if you don’t have as much money to buy a brand new.
Tokunbo freezers are gradually becoming the in-thing in Nigeria and it is easy to see why. It saves you money, you get a great deal in terms of value and efficiency and most times, you get an overall great quality of freezer. Just like the brand new versions, tokunbo freezers are available in different brands, types and sizes. Some latest models feature automatic lockers and regulators.
Do you want to know how much tokunbo freezers go for in Nigeria? You are in the right place. Here, we will consider prices of various tokunbo freezers in Nigeria today, considering different brands and types. We will also highlight some basic factors to look out for when purchasing one.
Prices of Tokunbo Deep Freezers in Nigeria
Used Deep freezers are becoming even more popular than brand new freezers in the market in recent times. The fact that they are cheaper and offer relatively similar value makes them a reasonable option in every form of it. Although while most of these tokunbo freezers are strong, durable and reliable, one needs to be cautious as some of them may not be as strong and durable.
Tokunbo freezers are available in various types, sizes and brands. They vary in sizes, qualities, features, functionality and prices. Just like the brand new versions, tokunbo freezer’s prices are largely determined by the brand, the quality, functionality, sizes and features. The prices are also determined by the market and the rate of demand of the product.
Let us now take a look at some prices of tokunbo deep freezers available in the market today.
Tokunbo LG Freezer & Prices
- LG Chest Freezer 100 Litres: N25, 000 – N35, 000
- LG Chest Freezer 175 Litres: N45, 000 – N60, 000
- LG Chest Freezer 200 Litres: N45, 000 – N70, 000
- LG Chest Freezer 280 Litres: N85, 000 – N130, 000
- LG Chest Freezer 325 Litres: N80, 000 – N130, 000
- LG Chest Freezer 400 Litres: N100, 000 – N180, 000
Tokunbo Polystar Freezer & Prices
- Polystar Chest Freezer 116 Litres: N30, 000 – N45, 000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 200 Litres: N45, 000 – N60, 000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 284 Litres: N50, 000 – N80, 000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 300 Litres: N80, 000 – N100, 000
- Polystar Chest Freezer 430 Litres: N100, 000 – N120, 000
- Polystar Showcase Chest Freezer: N100, 000 – N160, 000
Tokunbo Scanfrost Freezer & Prices
- Scanfrost Chest Freezer 100 Litres: N35, 000 – N50, 000
- Scanfrost Chest Freezer 150 Litres: N50, 000 – N70, 000
- Scanfrost Chest Freezer 251 Litres: N60, 000 – N80, 000
Tokunbo Hisense Freezer & Prices
- Hisense Chest Freezer 100 Litres: N30, 000 – N40, 000
- Hisense Chest Freezer 200 Litres: N40, 000 – N60, 000
- Hisense Chest Freezer 250 Litres: N50, 000 – N70, 000
- Hisense Chest Freezer 300 Litres: N65, 000 – N800, 000
Things to Consider Before Buying Used Freezer
Freezers are available in different types and the variety of brands available today only makes it difficult to go to the market and pick a random one. If you are considering getting a tokunbo freezer son or anytime in the future, it is essential you consider some important factors. These help you streamline your options and eventually pick the right one for you. Some of these factors are stated below.
- Decide how space you have: The first main thing to consider when buying a freezer, whether used or used, is how much space you have in your kitchen or wherever you want to place the freezer. This will determine the size of freezer you buy. Deep freezers are available in various sizes and have different capacities.
- Check the Thermometer: There is no point buying a freezer that wouldn’t serve you well for a long time. The main issue with deep freezers is to maintain its temperature for a long time even after power is off. Check the thermometer, if you are not satisfied, you should I another one.
- Consider your budget: If anything at all, you consider how much you have to spend on the freezer. Tokunbo freezers are available in different categories and vary in prices. Consider the ones you can afford while not neglecting some other core factors.
- Consider energy efficiency: Another core factor to consider is the energy consumption of the freezer. There are some units that might be very cheap when you purchase but if it requires you to spend a lot more on electrical bills, it is still not a worthwhile buy as you will only end up spending more in future.
- Consider the brand: There are some models that known for their efficient, durable and rugged freezers. You should consider reviews of the brand and see what customers are saying about their products.
- Consider the ease of use of the freezer: Do not buy any freezer that is complicated to use, especially if you are not the only one that will eventually use the freezer. Check for easy controls and understand how it works. Some freezers are easier to use than others.
See Prices of Other Fridges & Freezers
- LG Freezer Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Refrigerator Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Freezer Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Samsung Fridge Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Tokunbo Deep Freezer Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Haier Thermocool Refrigerator Prices in Nigeria (2019)