The 2015 Toyota Corolla entered the market with a lot of expectation and as usual, the sedan delivered in the best possible style. From its outstanding design to its functionality, Toyota again showed they are one of the very best in the automobile industry.
Here, we will take a look at how much this amazing sedan go for in the current market. We will also consider what is new about the vehicle and other basic features.
- Toyota Corolla 2015 Price in Nigeria — Foreign Used (Tokunbo)
- Prices of Locally Used 2015 Toyota Corolla in Nigeria
- 2015 Toyota Corolla Overview
- Toyota Corolla Prices
Toyota Corolla 2015 Price in Nigeria — Foreign Used (Tokunbo)
While only few newer models have been released since, foreign used 2015 Toyota Corolla still lines among the most sought after modern Corolla models to date. This is mainly due to the sedan’s efficiency, modern touch and ease of maintenance. For between N5.8 million – N8 million, you will be able to purchase a foreign used Tokunbo 2015 Toyota Corolla.
The 2015 Toyota Corolla is among the fresh vehicles in the automobile market. Although the brand stopped the production of the sedan about four years ago, it still rates among the brand’s most successful compact sedans. Neat foreign used versions are readily available in Nigeria today.
Prices of Locally Used 2015 Toyota Corolla in Nigeria
Unlike most other previous models, locally used version of 2015 Toyota Corolla are not so readily available. This is due to the fact that the sedan is still relatively new and booms more in the foreign used market. Regardless, we have seen flashes of the locally used version in the market in recent times.
Determining the actual price a locally used 2015 Corolla go for can be tricky. Apart from the fact that they are rarely seen in the market as it stands, the sedan is relatively new and the demand in the locally used automobile market is not so high. That being stated, a locally used 2015 Toyota Corolla is still available for between N4 million – N6 million naira depending on the trim. In addition, factors like the condition of sale of the sedan, the mechanical and electrical condition of the vehicle, and the neatness of the interior and exterior affect the eventual price the used sedan goes for.
2015 Toyota Corolla Overview
Everyone loves Toyota and it is easy to see why. Toyota undeniably rates among the winners in the automobile market today, boasting the most sought-after compact sedans in the industry today. One of their bestselling vehicles – Toyota Corolla, has not only found its way into the hearts of the people with its astonishing fuel economy, the sedan’s reliability, efficiency and overall functionality indicate it wouldn’t go out of the market anytime soon.
The 2015 Corolla features a strong 1.8-liter I-4 producing 132 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque in three of the trim levels (L, LE, and S trim levels), and 140 hp and 126 lb-ft in Eco model. Fuel mileage remains its strength with ratings ranging between 27/36 mpg city/highway in cars equipped with the four-speed automatic and 30/42 mpg in the Eco trim with the 16-inch wheels. The acceleration is not as smooth due to the prominence placed on efficiency, which means low-end torque is affected. While Sport trims do have some chassis and suspension enhancements, the sedan still has limited handling limits.
The compact sedan provides substantial interior space that comfortably accommodates four adults with enough room for people over six feet to and a virtually flat floor in the rear. The sedan also boast lovely tech features including Toyota’s Entune infotainment system with a customizable 6.1-inch touchscreen that is mounted too low which could wash out in some conditions.
The 2015 Toyota Corolla also boast lovely safety features which include stability and traction control, antilock brakes, front side airbags, side curtain airbags, a driver knee airbag and a passenger seat cushion airbag. A rear-view camera is standard on all trims except the base L.
2015 Toyota Corolla: Things You Will Like About The Sedan
- Fuel Economy: Toyota Corolla models are specially appreciated for their fuel economy and this model takes that to another level. Its lovely functionality couples with amazing fuel mileage to make the sedan one to have.
- Lovely Interior Space: If generous interior space is one thing you consider while buying a compact sedan, then the 2015 Corolla will wow you. The rear space is amazing and roomy enough to comfortably accommodate four adults with plenty leg space that can even allow a baby seat space conveniently.
- Easy to Maintain: Considering the relatively hefty amount it goes for in the current market, the ease of maintenance only compensates that. Yu can rely on its durability and ruggedness and be sure you wouldn’t need to touch the base of your pocket to maintain the sedan. Spare parts are readily available and are cheap.
2015 Toyota Corolla: Things You May Like About The Sedan
- Not-so-smooth Driving: When you see a compact sedan styled in the manner of the 2015 Toyota Corolla, you probably would have set your mind to a sweet smooth cruise. However, this sedan is not as smooth on the road as it seem. While it offers lovely functionality and amazing handling, the sedan is not as smooth on the road as it seem and lovers of sport sedans might not enjoy it to the fullest.
- Sluggish Acceleration: Most people detest this one factor about vehicles. Unlike prior models, the acceleration is slow and sometimes it feels to heavy to accelerate.
Toyota Corolla Prices
- Toyota Corolla 2004 Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Toyota Corolla 2012 Price in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Toyota Corolla 2010 Price in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Toyota Corolla 2008 Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Toyota Corolla 2014 Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Toyota Corolla 2003 Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Toyota Corolla 2015 Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)