The Toyota Sienna 2010 comes about 12 years after the first Sienna was released into the market. Everyone can see the massive improvement in the design, performance, and quality of this vehicle. Experts have applauded the efforts of Toyota in the manufacture of the 2010 Sienna for several reasons. Some of them include the spacious interior, good engine power, and versatile cargo space.
This minivan seems to do everything well. Toyota loaded the vehicle with an array of exciting features. You can choose to go with the all-wheel-drive or front-wheel-drive depending on your preferences. How much does a Toyota Sienna 2010 cost in Nigeria? We have surveyed the market on your behalf and will provide you with answers to this question in this post.
Toyota Sienna 2010 Price in Nigeria
The Toyota Sienna 2010 is one of the highest-ranking minivans in its class. It presents an interesting combination of power, comfort, and safety. Everyone knows how important safety is for a family vehicle. The 2010 Sienna presents high-security scores even though it has a few minor flaws.
If you are a follower of the Sienna series, you will agree that Toyota hasn’t changed so much since the 2004 redesign. As such, experts recommend that you can pick an earlier model if you need to save money. This vehicle comes with a strong build and several standard features. Some of these features include a telescoping steering wheel, six-speaker stereo, auxiliary input, dual sliding doors, and power windows.
That being said, how does it cost to own a Toyota Sienna 2010 in Nigeria? We have split the cost of this vehicle into two categories. Check them out below.
Toyota Sienna 2010 Price in Nigeria – Tokunbo
A Tokunbo vehicle might be a little costly but we consider this cost to be worth it because of the quality it presents. The vehicles in this class hardly come with underlying problems. You can purchase one from any of the online marketplaces in Nigeria. Alternatively, you can visit any of the car dealers in your vicinity. Here’s how much you will pay to purchase a Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2010:
- Toyota Sienna 2010 (tokunbo): From N7.5 million (depending on the trim and number of passenger seats)
Toyota Sienna 2010 Price in Nigeria – Nigerian-used
A Nigerian-used vehicle is always cheaper than a foreign-used one except in some rare cases. While they are cheaper, they may cost you more to fix and maintain in the long run. Always check the condition and history of a Nigerian-used vehicle before purchase. Here’s how much you will shell out purchasing a Nigerian-used Toyota Sienna 2010.
- Toyota Sienna 2010 (Nigerian-used): From N4.5 million (depending on the trim and number of passenger seats)
PRICES LAST UPDATED: OCTOBER 2, 2023.
Quick Toyota Sienna 2010 Review
The Toyota Sienna 2010 has a few notable traits. One of them is the number of passenger seats. You can choose between seven or eight passengers depending on your needs. As you would have seen above, the number of seats is one of the factors that affect the cost of the vehicle. There is no significant change to the design or features of the Toyota Sienna 2010. That being said, we will review the vehicle briefly in this section.
The Toyota Sienna 2010 has a 119.3-inch wheelbase and it measures 201 inches in overall length. This vehicle also stands at 68.9 inches in height making it quite similar to several other minivans in the same category. Below are some of the exterior features of the Toyota Sienna 2010:
- Power side mirrors with heated mirrors are available.
- Keyless entry.
- Either 16-inch or 17-inch wheels.
- Power folding heated mirrors bearing turn signals in the Limited trims alone.
- Power sliding doors and liftgate (these are available in the LE, XLE, and Limited trims).
Toyota made the interior of the 2010 Sienna to be very comfortable similar to what you have in its predecessors. There are two seating options for the second-row seats. You can choose the seven-passenger option that features captain chairs in the second row. in this configuration, you can move the passenger seat to the side to permit a bucket or bench arrangement.
On the other hand, you can pick the eight-passenger option. This option offers you a split-folding bench in the second row. With this setup, the middle seat can move as close as 13 inches to the front seats. Both setups present passengers with sufficient legroom between the front and second-row seats. There is also sufficient cargo space in this vehicle. Here are some features you will find in the interior of this vehicle:
- 10 cupholders.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Rear DVD system.
- Navigation system equipped with rearview camera.
- Sonar-based rear and front parking assistance.
- Leather or cloth upholstery depending on the trim.
- Standard air conditioning with rear controls and ducts.
- Standard telescoping or tilt steering wheel.
- 60/40 third-row bench seat folds.
Beneath the hood
The Toyota Sienna 2010 features a 3.5-litre V6 engine. This engine presents you with 266 horsepower and 245 pounds-feet of torque. It runs on a five-speed automatic transmission. There are different driving options including the all-wheel-drive and front-wheel-drive.
Toyota Sienna 2010 Specifications of Different Trims
CE (Base Trim)
- 5L V-6 Engine
- 5-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 266 @ 6,200 rpm Horsepower
- 245 @ 4,700 rpm Torque
- Front-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 16″ Steel Wheels
- Front air conditioning, manual
- Rear air conditioning, with separate controls
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- Keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- Cloth Seat trim
- 60-40 split-bench Third-row seats
Additional or replacing features on CE include:
- AM/FM/Satellite-prep, seek-scan Radio
- Heated mirrors
- Driver Lumbar support
Additional or replacing features on LE include:
- 16″ silver aluminium Wheels
- Front air conditioning, dual-zone automatic
- Premium cloth seat trim
Additional or replacing features on XLE
- 1st row regular express open/close sliding and tilting glass Sunroof
- 17″ silver aluminium Wheels
- Driver and front passenger heated-cushion, heated-seatback Heated front seats
- Front Fog/driving lights
- Leather Seat trim
- Parking assist