It is easy to see why TP-Link routers top the chart of the very best routers in Nigeria today. TP-Link routers are one of the most commonly used router devices. This is widely attributed to the device ease of use and smooth configuration among other features. In recent times, most modern houses have one or more computer systems and they are often connected through a wireless router.
In this post, we will take a look at prices of some of the most common models of TP-Link routers.
Prices of TP-Link Routers in Nigeria
There are different models of TP-Link routers in the market today. While some are relatively cheap, some others are on the expensive side. Although the different models vary in design, configuration, and features, they relatively perform the same function, albeit in varying manners.
We will take a look at the common models of TP-Link Routers and their prices in the Nigerian market today.
- TP-Link AC 750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE200 – N15, 000 – N17, 000
- TP-Link TL-MR3420 Wireless 3G/4G Router – N9, 000 – N13, 000
- TP-Link 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE CPE510 – N20, 000 – N23, 000
- TP-Link Tplink AC1200 Wi-Fi Router Full Gigabit Dual Band Archer C6 – N24, 000 – N30, 000
- TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter TL-WN725N – N3, 000 – N5, 500
- TP-Link AC 750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router Archer MR200 – N35, 000 – N42, 000
- TP-Link TL-WR940N 450mbps Wireless Router – N14, 000 – N17, 500
- TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C9 – N46, 000 – N55, 000
- TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND – N12, 000 – N15, 000
- TP-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE450 – N25, 000 – N30, 000
Prices of TP-Link Routers vary. Although they have been quite steady over the past few years, there are still variations in prices as a result of some factors. For example, reports indicate that some models of TP-Link Routers cost more during some period of the year and they vary in prices from place to place.
A TP-Link Router purchased for N200, 000 in Abuja or Lagos could cost far less, or even more, in some other parts of the country. In addition, factors like the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase could affect the prices they go for.
TP-Link Routers are readily available in the country. They can be gotten in various parts of the country. They are available in various computer stores across the country. They are also available for purchase online on various e-commerce stores. Depending on the model you are going for, it is always advisable to do a second check on the prices before you decide to buy one.
TP-Link Router: Things You Will Like About The Router
While the main function of a router is to connect multiple networks and forward packets destined for either its own networks or other networks, a great router is also judge based on other factors. A standard router cannot but have some basic features rate them among the very bests. TP Links router is one of the very best brands in the market today and they stand among the most popular. Here are some of the things you will surely like about TP-Link routers.
- Variety: TP-Link routers are available in different models and class. They vary in connectivity rate, which means you can get a model with the exact requirement you need. You can get one for as low as N11, 000 and as high as over N50, 000.
- Great Range of Signal: TP-Link routers are well known for their amazing range of signals. Depending on the model you are going for, the router can be a perfect fit for a large room with various computer systems. The connectivity is smooth and configuration, if set up well, is priceless. It should be noted, however, that this cannot be guaranteed for all the models available.
- Easy to Configure: One of the most important factors to consider when buying a router is the ease of configuration. Usually, routers can be quite difficult to configure and might even require a technical expert to fix it. TP-Link routers, however, are in a class of its own in terms of ease of configuration. Although you might still require an expert to set it up, it wouldn’t take as much time as some other routers.
- Value for Money: While TP Line routers are not necessarily the cheapest in the market today, one cannot take away the value for the money you get afterward. Some of their models go for rational and economical prices and offer even much more than most other router brands in several classes. Some of their models are however relatively expensive but no doubt for its absolute quality. This is one of the main reasons the brand is popular in the market.
- Durable: If toughness is one thing you consider when buying a router, then you have hit a jackpot with TP-Link. All their models boast a reasonable warranty. They are also relatively easy to maintain when it develops issues, which rarely happens, although you might require the service of a technical expert whenever these issues occur.
TP-Link Router: Things You May Not Like About The Router
- There are cheaper Routers in the Market – While you are guaranteed absolute value for your money, this does not take away the fact that TB Link Routers are quite expensive especially when compared with other brands in the market. Not all the models are expensive of course, with few models ranging between N10, 000 and N18, 000. Stronger models though are quite more expensive with much cheaper options in their categories.
- Some Models Do not Heave USB Port Features – Although this does not stop the efficiency of the router itself, we noted that some of the models do not have USB port feature which some customers might not totally welcome. Most top models though boast of the USB feature and work perfectly.
- 10 Cheapest MiFi Devices in Nigeria (December 2020)
- Manual Changeover Switch Price in Nigeria (December 2020)
- Bluetooth Wireless Earpiece Prices in Nigeria (2020)
- 48-Port Switch Price in Nigeria (December 2020)
- TP Link Routers & Prices in Nigeria (December 2020)
- Power Bank Price in Nigeria (2020)
- Hair Dryer Price in Nigeria (December 2020)
- Plastic ID Card Printer Prices in Nigeria (December 2020)
- Airtel 4G Router Price in Nigeria (December 2020)