Are you planning to travel any time soon? Then you should consider getting a traveling bag if you don’t already own one. Traveling bags are the perfect companions for tourists and individuals making plans to travel on holidays or official and business assignments.
You can easily put together all the items you need to take on your journeys such as clothes, toiletries, books, and other personal effects in your traveling bag. How much does it cost to buy a traveling bag in Lagos, Nigeria? What are the different types of traveling bags? This post will provide answers to these questions so grab a seat and let’s get started.
Traveling Bags & Prices in Lagos, Nigeria
People travel for all kinds of purposes and to different locations every day. From traveling outside the country for study, work, or holidays, to traveling within Nigeria for several reasons. Whatever their reason for traveling is and wherever they are traveling to, all these travellers have one thing in common. They need to move their luggage from their current location to a new location. An easy way to achieve this feat is by putting them in a traveling bag.
You should survey the market for the prices of these items before you go ahead to purchase one. We understand that you might be too busy to run a market survey or you just don’t want to go through the stress. This is why we decided to survey the market on your behalf. Check the list below to find out the latest traveling bag prices in Lagos, Nigeria:
- 1x Elastic Luggage Suitcase Cover Pr – Blue L (26-30 Inches): ₦7,899 – ₦10,267
- 2PCS Black Suit Dress Coat Garment Storage Travel Carrier: ₦9,194 – ₦11,951
- 6pcs/set Lightweight Luggage Travel Bags Men And Women: ₦6,922 – ₦13,244
- 8PCS Home Storage Protect Cover Travel Bag For Garment Su: ₦25,905 – ₦33,675
- Anti-theft Smart Bag Security Travel Backpack & Laptop Bag With USB Charging Port- Black: ₦6,500 – ₦9,000
- Bomber Luggage – 3 Sets: ₦49,999 – ₦53,200
- FOLDABLE LARGE CAPACITY BIG TRAVELLING BAG: ₦9,500 – ₦15,000
- Hand Luggage Bag With Trolley-Large: ₦29,500 – ₦31,200
- IT Luggage Aligned Luggage – 1pc: ₦45,200 – ₦47,200
- Large Travel Bag Waterproof Storage Luggage F – Purplish Red: ₦6,052 – ₦7,866
- Large Travel Bag Waterproof Storage Luggage Folding H – Pink: ₦5,966 – ₦7,754
- Quality Large Capacity Oxford Break Pack/Trolley Luggage Bag/Travel Bag: ₦12,600 – ₦14,500
- Sensamite Hand Luggage – Brown: ₦10,499 – ₦12,499
- SQ Professional Antitheft Hard-shell Suitcase Set 3pc (Red): ₦190,000
- SQ Professional Antitheft Hard-shell Suitcase Set 3pc (White): ₦190,000
- SQ Professional Swiss Polo Fabric shell Set 3pc (Red): ₦65,000
- SUIT BAG – Suit Cover: ₦5,500
- Swiss Polo 5 In 1 Luggage Set: ₦91,999 – ₦120,000
- Swiss Polo 5 In 1 Luggage Set: ₦92,000
- Swiss Polo 5 Sets Luggage Travel Gear: ₦94,000 – ₦120,000
- Swiss Polo Luggage Leather Box – Brown: ₦14,999 – ₦17,999
- Swiss Polo Luggage Box – 2 Set: ₦29,500 – ₦31,999
- Swiss Polo Luggage Traveling Set Box: ₦29,999 – ₦32,999
- Swiss Polo Luggage Travelling Bag- 3 Sets Black: ₦34,999
- Swiss Polo Travel Bag – Large: ₦16,999
- Swiss Polo Traveling Box: ₦16,999
- Swiss Polo Traveling Luggage 3-Sets: ₦65,000
- Swiss Polo Travelling Bags: ₦33,500
- Swiss Polo Trolley Luggage Box- 3sets:₦68,000 – ₦69,999
- Travel Luggage Bag – 2Sets: ₦39,900
- Travel Trolley Bag – Small – Brown: ₦16,999
- Travelling Bag-Single 28inches: ₦35,500
- Travelling Padded Bag With 4 Wheels – SINGLE: ₦29,999 – ₦31,999
- Trolley Luggage Box – 4sets: ₦59,999
- Universal Luggage Traveling Box + 1 FREE BACKPACK: ₦24,999
- Universal Traveling Leather Luggage 2 Set: ₦35,500 – ₦45,000
- Universal Trolley Traveling Bag: ₦38,000
PRICES LAST UPDATED: OCTOBER 24, 2022.
Kindly note that these prices are constantly changing due to the action of different market forces. As such, we will continue to survey the market and update this post with the latest prices when we notice any.
Types of Traveling Bags
Now that you know the latest traveling bag prices in Lagos, Nigeria, let’s discuss the different types of traveling bags. Check some of the most popular types of traveling bags out there:
These are among the most popular traveling bags on the market these days. Prefer them because they are easy to carry around for both men and women. These bags are great for short trips since you don’t have to carry so much luggage. They are also perfect for when you need to restrict how much load you are carrying. Here are a few pros and cons of backpacks:
- Provide more organization.
- Saves space.
- Easily adjustable to suit body size.
- They are not so comfortable for long periods of use as they place pressure on the back and shoulders.
Rolling travel boxes
These bags are also known as trolley traveling bags. They come with an extended arm and wheels that allow you to roll them along as you walk around. This way, you can easily wheel the boxes instead of carrying load on your back or shoulders. One of the biggest selling points of these bags is that they can carry a lot of load and they last for several years. Here are some of the pros and cons of rolling travel boxes:
- Easily manoeuvrable.
- No maximum size.
- Easy to lift.
- Hard-shelled boxes are heavier and more stressful to move around.
This type of traveling bag takes you down memory lane. It is retro and adds to your style as you travel, especially if you are a lover of old-school items. Many people love these bags because of their classic looks that make them aesthetically appealing. Both males and females can use vintage suitcases. They come in different sizes so they can be used for a variety of purposes. Check out some of the pros and cons of vintage suitcases below:
- Made from high-quality materials.
- Highly durable.
- Very stylish.
- These bags are inexpensive.
- Sometimes, these bags look tattered and old.
That’s it for the latest traveling bag prices in Lagos, Nigeria. This post has also shown you some types of traveling bags and their pros and cons.