Tricycles, popularly called “Keke NAPEP” are among the most popular means of street transportation in Nigeria. They are one of the most convenient street transportation automobiles today. They are flexible, small, and can be easily maneuvered in tight corners. Unlike motorcycles, tricycles are majorly used as a means of public street transportation.
Although they might not be the safest means of transportation, especially in highways, tricycles do the job for you. Locally, they are one of those indispensable automobiles as they can easily access places restricted to cars either because of bad roads or other similar conditions. Tricycles offer flexibility, dynamism, and ruggedness. They also offer more space and are more convenient than public motorcycles.
The evolution of tricycles in Nigeria has been outstanding. While it took a while for the general public to fully accept the concept of a tricycle on the road, its extreme usefulness, especially in popular cities in the country has made people appreciate it more. They are now widely used in most parts of the country
The market of tricycles has grown of late, with most people seeing it as a stable source of financial income. They are available in different classes and types. With Nigeria offering one of the largest markets or tricycles, you can only expect the production and introduction of more motorized tricycles.
Here, we will take a look at the prices of popular brands available in the market.
Prices of Tricycles in Nigeria
Nigeria is one of the largest markets for tricycles in the world. With the demand for tricycles still rising by the day, we take a look at the prices of common brands of various available in the market today.
While some of these brands have branches in Nigeria, some others don’t. These bikes can be purchased directly from the manufacturer or brand distributors across the country.
Prices of Brand New Keke NAPEP in Nigeria
- Bajaj Tricycle: N850,000 – N950,000
- Piaggio Tricycle (Diesel Engine): N750,000 – N850,000
- Daylong Tricycle: N800,000 – N950,000
- TVS Tricycle: N800,000 – N950,000
The variation in prices is a result of some factors which include the model of the tricycle, currency exchange rate as at the time of purchase, place and time of purchase, and other similar factors.
Prices of Fairly Used Keke NAPEP in Nigeria
Because of the durability and ruggedness of most tricycles, neat fairly used versions of the models are not such a bad idea. In as much as they still maintain good physical conditions and fuel economy, you can be guaranteed almost similar efficiency as brand new versions though they might not be as sleek or as smooth in operation. Here are the prices of some of the most popular fairly used versions of popular brands.
- Bajaj Tricycle: N200,000 – N600,000
- Piaggio Tricycle (Diesel Engine): N250,000 – N450,000
- Daylong Tricycle: N180,000 – N500,000
- TVS Tricycle: N180,000 – N550,000
The prices of fairly used tricycles are hugely dependent on the physical and operational state of the tricycle.
Popular Brands of Tricycles in Nigeria
Since the evolution of tricycles in Nigeria, various brands have introduced different types, classes, and sizes of tricycles. While some of these brands have established their authorities in the market, some others are still fighting it hard to be among the best. Unlike motorcycles, there are only a few popular tricycle brands in Nigeria. Let us take a look at some of the popular tricycle brands available in the country.
- Piaggio: If fuel economy is one factor you consider when buying a tricycle, then you will probably fall in love with Piaggio. Although tricycles are generally fuel-efficient, Piaggio still tops the table as one of the tricycles with maximum fuel efficiency. Since they commenced operation in India in 1999, the brand has only grown stronger and better.
- Bajaj: If you are familiar with automobiles, especially motorcycles and tricycles, Bajaj will not be a strange name to you. They are one of the most popular and sought after brands in these spheres. They are a top company that produces only the best and affordable automobiles. One thing is sure, with Bajaj, you can never be wrong.
- Suzuki: Just like Bajaj, Suzuki is a very popular automobile company. They are known for their durable, rugged and highly efficient motorcycles and tricycles. Although their tricycles are not as popular as their motorcycles, they still rule among the best in this sphere.
- Some other popular brands include Vespa, Zongshen, etc.
Keke NAPEP Dealers in Lagos & Abuja
If you’re looking to buy a brand new Keke NAPEP in Nigeria, here are some reputable outlets in Lagos and Abuja where you can get one at the best prices obtainable.
- Emel Automobiles: 3rd Floor, 10, Ijora Causeway, UBA Building, Ijora, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Lagos, Nigeria
- De Akasten Nike Nigeria Limited: 162, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Omole Phase 1, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Serodam Enterprises: 20, Oluwakemi Street, Alapere-Ketu, Kosofe, Lagos, Nigeria
- Boulos Enterprises: Plot 10, Block D, Acme Road, Ogba Industrial Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Hilcom Automobile: 34/36, Coates Street, Ebute Metta, Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
- Saint Mercy Investment Limited: 43B, Layi Oyekomi Street, Ilasamaja, Mushin, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria
- K.F. Ajadi Nig. Enterprises: 72, Iga Idungaran Street, Idumota Market, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Ezeigbo Tricycle/Keke Napep: Herbart Macaulay Street Oyingbo Lagos Mainland Lagos Nigeria
- Double Dove Nigeria Limited: 44, Cole Street, Ebute Metta, Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
- Cisse Motors: 473, Lagos Abeokuta Express Road, Abule-Egba, Ifako Ijaiye, Lagos, Nigeria
- Crystal-Castle Motors: Bashy Oil Filling Station Idimu Ebgeda Alimosho Lagos Nigeria
- Zhope Automobiles Nigeria Limited: 126, Citec Villa, Abuja Central, Abuja Municipal, Abuja, Nigeria
- Oas Imperia Nigeria Limited: Plot 452, 1R Road, Federal Housing Authority, Abuja Central, Abuja Municipal, Abuja, Nigeria
- Amaecom Global Nigeria Limited: Suite10, Plot 2121, Ambeez Plaza, Ndola Crescent, Zone 5, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
What to Consider when buying a Keke Napep
Brand: Whether you like it or not, brand matters. Some brands have built a reputation for manufacturing high-quality products while some are still not proven. Although the popularity of a brand doesn’t always guarantee the quality, it is better to be safe than sorry.
Budget: Prices of tricycles vary. Some are cheap and some others are relatively expensive. Know how much you are ready to spend and go for a bike within the range. Whether N100,000 or N500,000, you will always get a nice lady’s bike.
Fuel consumption: Just like bikes, tricycles vary heavily in fuel economy. Although most napes score a top grade in this area, some still consume more fuel than others. This is where the engine displacement comes to play. It is essential to consider the fuel economy of the tricycle before you buy it. It is for commercial use, after all, it wouldn’t make sense to spend most of your earning on fuel.
Availability of Spare Parts: No matter how good a Keke NAPEP is, you will need to change a part at some point. It is important to go for tricycles that have their spare parts readily available and affordable so as not to be stranded when needed.
Durability: This is another important factor to consider. Consider whether the tricycle has second-hand value. Enquire how often you need to service the tricycle and how easy it is to maintain. These are the factors that will determine the durability and maintenance of the tricycle.
See Prices of Motorcycles in Nigeria
- Bajaj Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Jincheng Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Ladies Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Prices of Okada in Nigeria 2023 (New & Used)
- Daylong Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Qlink Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (2023)
- Honda Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Haojue Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Lifan Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Tricycle Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
- Kasea Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (March 2023)
kindly get me all the dealers or assembly plants of Keke in Lagos
Can i get where to hire one?
Could you tell me the percentage of the cost price of a new Tricycle I can expect as profit if I give it out on hire purchase? Is there a standard percentage one can expect?
Am kenny reside in lekki Phase 1, I am looking for opportunity for hire purchase of Keke for business along Ahaja to shangotedo down to awoyaya to lakwe and it a very moving business in dis road, my contact are 0810
I’ll like to get in touch with you.
I need contact of dealers in Abuja or any place near Jos.
Pending how many of the keke you hiring
Greetings pls, Are the spare parts of piaggio readily available? Is the engine stronger? Are their readily mechanics for piaggio in Lagos? I want to know all its disadvantages, cos am looking forward to getting a brand new keke napep this month. Pls, where is their company located in Lagos
In your own opinion which one of the keke napep is best in terms of less fuel consumtion , cheap spare parts etv
Hello bros pls how i can go for used one and still managed it at least two years? I actually want to get one
pls I need one fairly used bajaj that I can use for a year or two
I want sell fairly used keke napep .150k
Please I need two fairly used good grade that can be used for two years at least
Hi, I can get you one… and pls I need someone to buy for me to do a hire purchase
please can I hv ur phone number so dat I can call u, I need 2 buy it before d month end and where is ur company
Pls send me ur number and address
Please can I can the contact address of where I can buy a tricycle in abuja
I have two fairly used Napeps for sale,i reside in Ondostate,Akure precisely..
Interested buyers are welcome.Prices on serious request..
where is your location in akure.
is it loader tricycle?
How much is it?
Why don’t you engage me in higher purchase arrangement instead of selling them? Even if it’s only one. I’ll make sure you don’t regret that.
I’m highly interested in that.
I live in Lagos. I assure you, my word is my bond.
How much do you want to sell?
Is the tricycle still available
Please I want to know the price of TVs latest radio one in market now.
Please, I stay at Awka and I see a Brande called RE I don’t if that has good value.
I need your contact because I want to buy one Bajaj fairly used keke. This month. To be used for 3rs at least
Please I will love to buy a fairly used Keke Napep that I can use for 3years, how do I get in contact with you?
Please I need two fairly used keke
Plz I need a tricycle for hire purchase…
Hello Am frank am from imo state but stays in aba I need a keke napep for high-porches to ride along osisioma to fly over aba please its seriously needed thanks
How will you deliver weekly you , someone gives you brand new Keke , and in 18months time it becomes yours
How much can you deliver weekly if someone give you brown new TVS Keke , and in 18months time the Keke will become yours! Please I need 3 honest pilots. I have 3 new keke
delivery amount will be N20,000 weekly for twelve months.
Hi I would like to go into the keke business please which of these brands has the best fuel consumption …and how is the payment system is, if I’m giving it on hire purchase. Thanks for your advice in advance.
Pls I need a keke for hire purchase here in Enugu. My name is Ugo and my number is 08130375454
tvs is the best,the payment system is weekly some pay 20k to 25k per week depending on the route.
Pls where is your office and warehouse located,kindly leave your contact .
Please, who know any tricycle dealer around Ojo, Lagos.
Quickly contact me.
I deal on that..
I’m in ojo alaba, Lagos Nigeria
Please which one do you consider best in terms of fuel consumption, availability of spare parts and durability?
I am already in keke business in Bonny LGA of Rivers State , Now wish to know about the keke bus, the price and the nearest place to buy it in Rivers state or its environ .
Assist me on how to get fairly used keke, the model and easy to maintain, cheap parts. From anambra
Pls how can I get a reliable driver for a hire purchase Keke Naped. I reside in Ajah Lagos
Pls I need a fairly used Keke, where can I contact you
Please I will love to buy a fairly used Keke Napep that I can use for 3years, how do I get in contact with you?
pls i also want to go into the keke business , and i will like to purchase a second hand…………i want to know the price and i will also be needing some to handle it for me on a hire purchase….thank u.
Good day sir, please I purchase keke napep. Where can I get it?
how much is new keke napep, fuel economy and good engine
Hi, I love your write up about this business, pls how can I get in touch with you, am planning on doing this business. My what’s up numbers are 07046114535. Thank you
Good morning please I need a keke on hire purchase to work from ikorodu to ijede route can you kindly fix me up with any one available my number is 08153064676
Please I want to get a good daily use keke that can be given out on hire purchase.kindly give me your number to call you. Thank you
Pls send the phone no and contact address of Keke napep dealers in Kogi state and it environs to me.Very urgent .Weldon.
Good evening, please where can I find this type of Keke in Lagos Bajaj Maxima c truck
Please I need to buy a used Keke napep urgently,if you have anyone for sale,kindly contact me on 0806
I need the price of bajaj,tvs and piaggio tricycles. I need to buy two by jan
Good day. I’m interested in the fairly used ones and i would like to know which keke napep is the best amongst all the ones you listed (Bajaj, Piaggio, Daylong and Tvs) in terms of fuel consumption, availability of spare parts and durability of the keke napep.
Greetings… Is higher purchase of piaggio available? How much percent? I reside in Abuja if you have any available for higher purchase
how strong is this newly product of Piaggio Ape City to formal Piaggio
Please I need dealers tricycles and mini buses in Enugu State
How much is hire purchase of New Keke in Lagos
I need a new keke to balance and take instalment. Am in Akure