Turkey is one of the popular countries many Nigerians visit. Apart from the fact that the country has grown to become a large business center, the exciting economy has drawn many people from all over the world to the country. With a lot already said about the visa application, flight tickets, and other related subjects, there are still questions about how much the Visa goes for.
Here, we will take a look at how much Turkey visa goes for in Nigeria today. We will also consider the various types of Visa available and core requirements applicants must have before applying for Turkey visa.
Turkey Visa fee in Nigeria Today
Turkey visas come in different types and they are issued for various travelling purposes. The list below highlights the current prices of Turkey VISA application fee. It should be noted that the application fees are non-refundable and have been classified into various sections.
- Turkey VISA Application Fee – Single Entry – USD 250 – N95, 000 – N100, 000
- Turkey VISA Application Fee – Multiple Entry – USD 400 – N152, 000 – N160, 000
- Turkey VISA Application Fee – Single Transit – USD 250 – N95, 000 – N100, 000
- Turkey VISA Application Fee – Double Entry – USD 400 – N152, 000 – N160, 000
It should be noted that there could be extra charges depending on the type of Turkish visa you are applying for. The variation in prices is mainly as a result of the fluctuation in dollar-naira exchange rate. While the prices highlighted above is highly reliable, it is essential for applicants to confirm these prices before applying as there could be significant changes.
Various types of Turkey Visa
- Turkish Tourist visa: The Turkish tourist visa is issues to applicants that are looking to visit their family members, and friends in Turkey. These Visas usually come as single entry and are valid for up to 90 days, which equates to about 3 months. While applying for this type of visa, the applicants are required to provide their travel plans and evidence that they can financially fend for themselves during their stay in the country.
- Turkish Business Visa: This is another type of visa that comes as single-entry. This is required for applicant intending to travel to the country for conferences, business meetings, or other similar events. The visa is usually valid for a period of 90 days. To apply for this kind of visa, applicants are expected to provide essential documents that state the reason for their trip.
- Turkish Student Visa: The Turkish student visa is a multiple-entry visa granted to visitors that want to study in the country. Before the applicant is granted this visa, they must tender evidence of their admission into the institution in Turkey. This evidence usually comes in the form of letter of admission from the institution. In addition to this, the applicant must also provide evidence that they can pay the tuition and other fees during the period of study. They can tender evidence of sponsorship or their bank statement.
- Turkish Work Visa – Turkish work Visa is issued to applicants looking to get a job in Turkey. For the applicant to be granted this Visa, the Turkish employer will have to send the proof of employment and other necessary documents to the Turkish Ministry of Labor and Social Security, before the visa application process is initiated. Once the applicant arrives into the country, they are expected to apply for residence permit within 30 days. In this case, applicants also have to tender documents and evidences to confirm they can cater for themselves financially. They have to prove they can at least pay for their accommodation and other maintenance charges once they get to Turkey.
- Turkish Research Visa – This is another type of visa issued to applicant looking to go into the country mainly for research purposes. If they are going as a team, each member will have to apply individually and present a copy of the form. Also, they will need to present confirmation letter from the institution sponsoring the research.
- Turkish Transit Visa – the Turkish transit visa is generally issued to applicants that are looking to pass through Turkey to another country. The visa is valid for only three days and applicants are required to tender the visa of their destination to apply for this.
Requirements for Turkey Visa Application
While applying for Turkey VISA, there are some documents that will be required. These documents are expected to be submitted before the process is initiated. Some of these documents include the following;
- Valid Nigerian Passport
- An appropriately filled application form
- Passport-size photos
- Documents supporting the purpose of the planned visit.
- Evidence of health insurance
- Proof of payment of visa application fee
- Papers of financial capacity
- Visa processing fee (depending on the type of visa the applicant is applying for)
Scheduling Turkey Visa Appointment in Nigeria
When it comes to scheduling a visa appointment, majority of the scheduling process is done online. Applicants are expected to schedule their turkey visa appointment at least eight weeks before the proposed travel date. When the applicant is scheduling online, they’d be required to upload some of the documents highlighted above. Usually, applicants can only book once a month. Once the documents have been uploaded online and the appointment has been confirmed, a conformation mail is sent to the applicant. The confirmation page is also expected to be printed and taken along in the scheduled date.
- How much is Dubai Visa in Nigerian Naira in 2022
- South Africa Visa Fees in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of International Passport in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Australian Visa in Nigeria (2022)
- Germany Visa Fees in Nigeria (2022)
- Kuwait Visa Costs in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Visa from Nigeria to Canada (2022)
- Turkey Visa Fee in Nigeria (2022)