Ulsakit is gradually becoming one of the most sought after ulcer medicine in the medical world today. This drug is used to treat a wide range of Stomach and intestinal ulcers, which could include stomach infections, gastroesophageal reflux diseases, and many other related diseases. The medicine is also a perfect to curb vaginal infections, and certain lungs diseases.
With the effectiveness of the drug never in doubt, questions have been raised about how much the drug sells for. Here, we will consider the price of Ulcer Kit in the current market and also take a look at core things to note about the medicine.
Ulcer Kit (Ulsakit) price in Nigeria
Ulsakit is available for purchase for as low as N4,500 and as high as N5,000 depending on where you are buying it from. The medicine usually comes in a pack of seven strips of six soft gels. They can be purchased in various pharmacies across the country. For ease, the medicine can also be ordered online from popular ecommerce stores within the country.
Ulcer Kit (Ulsakit): What you should know about the medicine
Ulsakit Soft Gel is gradually taking over the market as one of the most reliable medicines for stomach ulcer. The drug is mainly used for various kinds of Intestinal and Stomach ulcers. According to reports, the medicine can also be used to treat various types of vaginal infections. Ulsakit Soft Gel Capsule has three main active ingredients – Clarithromycin, Omeprazole and Tinidazole.
Ulsakit Soft Gel Capsule functions by effectively obstructing the manufacture of acid in stomach. This process helps hinder the bacterial growth in affected areas, thereby nullifying the effects of the bacteria and killing them eventually. Generally, the drug is used to control, prevent and cure some common diseases including acidic stomach, Gastroesophageal reflux disease, heartburn, and abdominal pain. They also function effectively in curing certain kinds of lungs infections and acute bacterial exacerbation of lingering bronchitis. Reports and tests have also confirmed the drug can be used to treat severe maxillary sinusitis, Community-acquired pneumonia, Pharyngitis and tonsillitis, different types of Mycobacterial infections, parasitic infections, bacterial infections, chest infections, skin infections, tongue and gum infections, womb lining infections, severe otitis media. It should be noted that the drug may also be used to cure some other ailments that are not mentioned here.
Side Effects of Ulsakit
Like many other sensitive drugs, Ulsakit has its own side effects. These side effects come in various types and vary heavily per person. Also, while some are chronological and lasts within days and weeks, patients might need to cope with some for months.
Depending on the patient’s response to treatment, the side effects vary. Based on reports over the years, the most common side effects to have been reported include dark colored urine, constipation, headache, furry tongue, nausea, warmth, and feeling of discomfort. Some patients have also complained about Sensation of whirling, loss of balance, hypersensitivity reactions, abdominal pain, fracture of the wrist or spine, vomiting, itching of the skin, rashes, increased liver enzymes, swelling in the legs and hands, tingling of the skin, joint pain, muscle pain, redness of the skin, and insomnia.
While not all patients feel these effects, a large chunk of users have experienced at least one of these effects. These effects are not harmful and are very temporal, most of them occur at the start of the use of the drug. In cases where these effects get worse or painful, it is required that the patient visits his or her doctor as soon as possible. Although very rare, users could experience some more serious side effects including deficiency in Vitamin B12, candidiasis, vitiligo, gastrointestinal discomfort, neuropathy, seizures, leukopenia, angioedema, anaphylactic reaction, numbness, very painful mouth ulcer, and tingling of the limbs. Patients are advised to contact their medical doctors as soon as they notice any of these serious side effects.
Ulsakit is not a regular drug and should be taken with caution. Before using the capsule, it is important to inform your medical doctor or pharmacist about the current medications you are using, which should include over the counter products like vitamins and herbal supplements you are using or recently used at the time. Also, ensure you discuss with your doctor or pharmacist about allergies you might have, pre-existing health conditions, and current health conditions, which includes pregnancy, imminent surgery, and other similar conditions. This is because there are some health conditions that could make the patient more vulnerable to the side effects of the drug. The drug should be used strictly as directed by your medical doctor or pharmacist. You can also follow the direction printed on the product insert. Usually, dosage of the drug is based on the condition you are looking to treat. Also, ensure you let your doctor or pharmacist know if you do not notice any significant change in your condition after using the drug. If the condition worsens, inform your doctor immediately.
It is also important to note that when using the drug, it is not advisable to chew or crush the capsule. Also, avoid taking alcohol when using the drug. In case you forget to take a particular dose, do not take double dose to make up for the missed dose. It is also essential that you avoid using the drug if you are particularly allergic to omeprazole.
- Doxycycline Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Alpha Testo Boost Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Appeton Weight Gain Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Prices of Vitamin E Oil & Capsule Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of ARV in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Wellkid Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Proargi9 Plus Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Pregnacare Plus Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Wellwoman Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Amoxicillin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Azithromycin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Augmentin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Best Blood Tonics in Nigeria & Prices (October 2022)
- Addyzoa Prices in Nigeria (October 2022) + Uses & Dose
- Combination-3 Price in Nigeria (2022)
- Dostinex Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Lonart Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of Pregnacare in Nigeria (2022)
- Permethrin Cream Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Clomid Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- P-Alaxin Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Ulcer Kit (Ulsakit) Price in Nigeria (2022)
- BF Suma Products Price List in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Prices of Apple Cider Vinegar in Nigeria (2022)
- Livolin Forte Prices in Nigeria (2022)
- Double Stemcell Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Spanish Gold Fly Price in Nigeria (October 2022)
- NeoLife Products Price List in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Cellgevity Price in Nigeria (2022) & Other Details
- Greenlife Product and Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Neurovit Forte Prices in Nigeria (October 2022)
- Podophyllin Cream Price in Nigeria (October 2022)