Welding machine remains the easiest and most flexible method when it comes to joining metal pieces. Apart from the fact that they make the process seamless, they are also faster and more comfortable. Welding machines are available in different types and models. With many brands in that industry today, this post takes a look at some of the common brands in the market, their various models available, and how much these models go for in the current market.
Welding Machine Prices in Nigeria Today
Welding machines come in different types, power rating, and design. These models vary in features and core specifications. Here, we will take a look at some of the most in-demand welding machine brands and how much their products go for in the current market.
Maxmech Welding Machine
- Maxmech Inverter Welding Machine MMA-200 – N35, 000 – N40, 000
- Maxmech Inverter Welding Machine 250A – N38, 000 – N45, 000
- Maxmech Inverter Welding Machine MMA-300 – N50, 000 – N57, 000
- Maxmech Inverter Welding Machine MMA-400 – N195, 000 – N200, 000
MasterWeld Welding Machine
- MasterWeld Welding Machine MMA 200 – N30, 000 – N36, 000
- MasterWeld Welding Machine MMA 300 – N50, 000 – N55, 000
Arc USA Welding Machine
- Arc USA Welding Machine MMA 200 – N79, 000 – N85, 000
Askaynak Welding Machine
- Askaynak Welding Machine MMA 200 – N79, 000 – N85, 000
Work Master Welding Machine
- Work Master Welding Machine 350A – N44, 000 – N60, 000
Edon Welding Machine
- Edon Welding Machine ACR-500S – N90, 000 – N110, 000
While the various brands highlighted above are the most popular and most sought after in the current market, they are not the only brands available. The prices listed above are gathered from various sources in the current market and are largely reliable. However, it is worthwhile for prospective buyers to check the prices of these welding machines before they buy them. The variation in the prices could be a result of certain factors. These factors include the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase, place, and period of buy, and other similar factors. It is also possible that the prices differ based on location. For instance, a welding machine that costs N30, 000 in a place like Lagos may cost less in other states.
Things to Consider before Buying a Welding Machine
Consider the Metal to Be Welded – This is the first factor you need to put in mind. Welding is generally done on carbon steel as it is well-matched with a bulk of the welding machines and also can withstand any excess heat that could be used on the metal. If you are welding stainless steel, then you’d be looking at TIG or MIG welding machines that do not require as much strength to use as carbon steel. Some other metal types, like aluminum, might require more complex machines. It is therefore important to know the kind of metal you will be dealing with and pick a corresponding welding machine that suits that.
Consider the Welding Site – This is one important factor that should be considered when picking a welding machine. The place you will be performing the welding will also help you pick a suitable machine. For instance, if you will be welding indoors, you should be looking at a welding machine say 115 volts AC and 240 volts AC, which is the range for a regular supply received by domestic facilities. If you will be performing the welding outdoors, then you can go for one with more voltage capacity.
Decide on the appropriate Ampere Range – How much welding machines go for are somewhat dependent on the volume of current it can generate. Usually, thicker metals oblige more current if they are to be properly welded. It is therefore important to note the kind of metal you will be welding, which will advise on the current ampere range you should go for. For instance, if you are looking to weld thick structural steel whose thickness is greater than half-inch, then you should expect to use either a MIG welding machine or a stick welding machine to be able to do the welding properly. If you are looking to weld thin metals, you will have to be more sensitive with the machine selection to get the right amount of heat needed for the welding. Hence, you need to know the ampere range that works for you are going for that.
Consider Your Budget – Another factor, which is as important as any other on the list is to consider your budget. Welding machines are available in different types and categories and vary in prices. Also, some brands are more expensive than others. While it is important to also go quality, there are cheap ones that offer similar value. So as not to get confused when you get to the market, set a budget, and try not to go beyond the set budget if it is avoidable. The price list as highlighted above gives you a general idea of how much the various types of welding machines go for.
Consider the Brand – It is also essential to consider the brand you’d be going for. There are many welding machine brands today and while some of these brands have gained a lasting reputation for a top-notch welding machine that is durable, some others are yet to find their feet in the market. To be on the safe side, you should read about the brand, not customer reviews of their products, and judge based on that.
- Prices of Sewing Machines in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Brother Industrial Sewing Machine Price in Nigeria (2021)
- Groundnut Oil Extraction Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Current Prices of Photocopy Machines in Nigeria (2021)
- Welding Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Electric Sewing Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Egg Incubator Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Popcorn Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021 Update)
- Laminating Machine Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Submersible Pumping Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Shoe Sewing Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Excavator Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Cost of Industrial Baking Oven in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Sealing Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021) – Nylon, Automatic, etc
- Manual Sewing Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Prices of Industrial Sewing Machines in Nigeria (2021)
- Butterfly Sewing Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Industrial Weaving Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- POS Machine Prices in Nigeria (2021)+ Dealers’ List
- Tractor Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)
- Cake Mixer Prices in Nigeria (May 2021)