From the moment Qlink entered the automobile market in 1988, through when they became one of the go-to motorbike companies two decade ago, and through all the years they have dominated the Nigerian motorcycle market with their amazing bike designs and breath-taking features, there has never been doubt about the brand’s authoritative quality and the fact that they are here to stay.
Qlink motorcycles are not some random motorbikes you see roaming the street and take your eyes off immediately. In fact, even if you are not a big fan of motorbikes, the sight of a Qlink motorcycle might totally change your perspective about bikes. Talk about the classy designs, talk about the simply amazing features their bikes boast of, talk about the efficiency, durability, ruggedness and lots more. Qlink has not only revamped the motorcycle market, it has turned it to a pleasurable and desirable arcade.
While there are other brands competing with Qlink in the market today, they have managed to stand out with their consistent innovative designs. The class speak for itself. The motorcycle brand may not be the most popular even in its birthplace in America, it has developed a market in Nigeria where their products stand as one of the classiest, beautiful and dynamic bikes around.
Apart from the fact that Qlink motorcycles boast of user friendly features, their commanding and authoritative presence when on the road or parked is what makes the brand more popular. The motorcycles are also dynamic and flexible; they blend into any occasion. They are used as dispatch bikes, they operate efficiently for commercial use and are very adequate for personal use. With Qlink motorbikes, you can be sure of a smooth and steady ride either as a rider or passenger.
The handling is so smooth that you can almost effortlessly ride for hours without any hitch. Although the brands don’t compare exactly well with bikes in similar class when it comes to fuel economy, you can be guaranteed a great riding experience. Whether as a dispatch rider, personal or commercial use, get yourself ready for a mouth-watering ride on Qlink.
- Prices of Qlink Motorcycles in Nigeria (Brand New)
- Prices of Used Qlink Motorcycles in Nigeria
- Check Prices of Other Motorcycles in Nigeria
Qlink motorcycles are one of the most sought after bikes in Nigeria. You wouldn’t expect anything less for a brand that has proven to be on top of their game over the years. Qlink motorcycles are not the cheapest of cars, and truthfully, with their features, durability, reliability and overall effectiveness, you shouldn’t expect them to be. Thankfully, they are not the most expensive either.
Qlink motorcycles are available in different models, types and of course, prices. While they might all vary in features and fuel economy, they all maintain stead quality and durability. These bikes can be gotten from the brand branch here in Nigeria. They can also be gotten from distributors around the country.
Brand new Qlink motorcycles range between N330,000 – N450,000. This variation is a factor of the type and model of the bike, the year of production, the features and other similar factors.
Because of the durability and ruggedness of the bikes, neat fairly used versions of the models are not such a bad idea. In as much as the bikes still maintain good physical conditions and fuel economy, you can be guaranteed almost similar efficiency as brand new versions though they might not be as sleek or as smooth in operation. Here are the prices of some of the most popular fairly used versions of the brand.
- Qlink Champion 200A: N280, 000 – N325, 000
- Qlink Target: N240,000 – N280,000
- Qlink Cruiser: N200, 000 – N250, 000
- Qlink Ranger: N200, 000 –N300, 000
- Qlink Target (Ladies): N200,000 – N250,000
- Qlink Xf200: N150,000 –N200, 000
Qlink Motor is one of the respected automobile companies in the world. Since its establishment in 1988, the brand has maintained a top market in the production of motorcycles, scooters, and ATVS. The brand offers various types and models of bikes. They vary in sizes, designs, features and prices. The brand also manufactures ladies’ bikes with wonderful features that enhances smoother riding, stability and safety.
- Speed: When it comes to speed, Qlink bikes are one of the best you can get out there. They are built in a way that despite its speed, you can easily control the bike with its soft and user friendly handling. You are never late with Qlink.
- Efficiency: Qlink bikes do the job for you. They are reliable and can be count on anytime any day.
- Durability: The bikes are made with very tough part that makes them last long.
- Cost: Although they are not the most expensive bikes around, these motorcycles are still relatively expensive.
- Parts: Apart from the fact that the parts are difficult to get, they are also not pocket friendly.
Check Prices of Other Motorcycles in Nigeria
- Qlink Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Bajaj Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Ladies Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Jincheng Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Okada in Nigeria 2019 (New & Used)
- Tricycle Prices in Nigeria (February, 2019)