Toyota Corolla rates among world’s best-selling cars today. In fact, for all the right reasons, Corolla has been the most sold vehicle in Africa when measured over the past 3 decades. The 2003 Corolla is an evolutionary model that continued Toyota’s tradition of producing a strong sedan, which also served as an introductory model to the Toyota family.
If you want to know more about the 2003 Toyota Corolla, you are on the right page. Here, we will take a look at how much this amazing sedan go for in the current market. We will also consider what is new about the vehicle and other basic features.
Prices of Foreign Used 2003 Toyota Corolla in Nigeria (Tokunbo or Belgium)
Foreign used 2003 Toyota Corolla is still readily available in the Tokunbo market and astonishingly, it is still relatively expensive. On the average, foreign used Toyota Camry 2007 model can be purchased for between N1.5 million and N1.9 million depending on the currency exchange rate at the time of purchase, custom clearance fees and other basic tariffs, the condition of the car and other basic factors.
The 2003 Toyota Corolla is one of Toyota’s most reliable sedan. It was built and designed to last for a long time, which is why it is still sought after to date. The family sedan is durable both in terms of design and in terms of functionality. The market for used cars has grown over time in Nigeria and Toyota vehicles have been a big part of that. Provided the foreign used 2003 Toyota Corolla is in great condition, you can be sure of the vehicle’s functionality and efficiency.
Prices of Locally Used 2003 Toyota Camry in Nigeria
Presently in Nigeria, you can buy locally used 2003 Toyota Corolla for anything between N800, 000 – N1.3 million depending on the condition of the vehicle, neatness and condition surrounding the sale of the vehicle. Also, factors like place and period of buy affect the eventual amount the vehicle sells for.
The 2003 Corolla has a great second-hand value in the market. Since the car is well known for its dependability, toughness and excellent fuel consumption rate as well as lovely engine performance, it has constantly been a popular car in the local scene in Nigeria.
Provided the locally used sedan is in great condition and the engine is still operating at considerably high efficiency and great fuel economy, you can be certain of getting almost similar efficiency as foreign used versions. However, they might not be as shiny or as smooth in overall performance.
2003 Toyota Corolla: What’s Unique?
Toyota’s respected Corolla has gone through many changes since it was initially introduced in 1968. Over the period, the Corolla has appeared in various forms and shapes. It had been designed as hatchback, coupe, wagon and sedan. Fans fell in love with the band regardless of the design and were more attracted to the sedan design, which of course, Toyota noted. The world has seen plenty people appreciate this car to make it one of the best-selling nameplates in the history of automobiles.
Far removed from prior Corolla models, the 2003 Corolla felt different; it was one of the biggest at the time. It boasted a unique interior, a more extensive feel and changes aimed at making up for prior models’ shortcomings. The vehicle featured more standard equipment in the safety department and a more commanding design in the hopes of keeping the Corolla’s status intact.
Things You Should Know About 2003 Toyota Corolla
At first glance, the 2003 Corolla looks quite smaller than the immediate. This is not entirely true as it is four inches lengthier with a wheelbase that is some five inches longer. The lovely design and largeness of the dashboard layout is quite interesting. It is nicely laid out and its surface is as lovely as those of most other luxury cars manufactured within that period. The classy interior brings this model closer to the more luxurious Lexus than previous models.
Regardless of the trim, the 2003 Corolla maintains the same dashboard across. It features a top surface that slides across the width of the car in a slim S-curve. Both sides of the centre console flawlessly blends up to the lower part of the dash, which comprises a big glove box on the passenger side. Four small vents are well veneered into the top part of the dash.
Like some other previous models, the 2003 Toyota Corolla is available in three distinct trims – the base CE trim, the sporty S, and the deluxe LE. The base CE trim comes standard with air conditioning with an additional air filter, AM/FM/CD stereo system, power steering, power mirrors, tilt steering column, tachometer, intermittent wipers, digital clock, outside temperature gauge, trunk lamp, and a dome light with delay. CE comes standard with a manual transmission. It also boast options of manual and automatic transmission.
If you want a sophisticated sedan that is very reliable, easy to drive, smooth on the road and maintains amazing efficiency, then Toyota Corolla is one key option you should strongly consider. The sub-compact sedan is an amazing option for those that appreciate smooth on-the-road functionality and fuel economy. The ‘03 Toyota Corolla may not be the latest of the Corolla series, but it still does the job so well for you. Considering the price it goes for in the current market, the sedan makes a good buy.
See Prices of Other Vehicles
- Bicycle Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Car Battery Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Ford Explorer & Escape Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Golf 3, 4, 5 & 6 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Accord Evil Spirit & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Crosstour Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Honda Discussion Continues: Prices in Nigeria 2019
- Hyundai i10 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Kia Car Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Kia Picanto Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Lexus GX470 & GX460 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Lexus RX300, RX330 and RX350 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes 4matic Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes Benz Cars & Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Mercedes G-Wagon Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Mercedes GLE 450 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Nissan Pathfinder & Xterra Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Nissan X-Trail & Qashqai Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Peugeot 301 & 307 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Peugeot 406, 407 & 408 Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Power Bike Prices in Nigeria (2019)
- Price of Range Rover Sport in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Acura ZDX in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of BMW X4, X5 & X6 in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Ford Edge in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Prices of Hyundai Cars in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Prices of Lexus ES300, ES330 & ES350 in Nigeria (2019)
- Prices of Tokunbo Cars in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Prices of Toyota Hilux in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Prices of Toyota RAV4 in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Tokunbo Cars in Cotonou & Prices (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry 2005 Price in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry 2007 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry 2008 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry 2010 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry 2012 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Camry Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Corolla 2003 Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Corolla Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Highlander Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Nigeria Cars & Price List (May, 2019)
- Toyota Sienna Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)
- Toyota Venza Prices in Nigeria (May, 2019)